2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd never charge Lee or George with sexual abuse. There'd have to be some proof besides waking up with a bra up or waking up nauseated. I can't imagine a 12 year old and up to age 15 sleeping in a bra every night and maybe the waking up nauseous was allergies. Casey supposedly has seizures in her sleep, so maybe she was sore and sick due to them and writhed around pushing up her bra. She admits to allergies and seizures but no proof at all for abuse. She's a liar so I don't believe one word of anything, even the seizures or allergies. Not putting down her looks either, but she does have droopy breasts at a very young age. I could see her not staying in a bra while sleeping. Probably had the same type build at fifteen.

Thank you! The thing that was missing from these letters? The pouring out of a mothers grief for her child. The inconsolable worry for her child. The constant agony of not knowing where her child is who is missing...because she did know. She only touched on Caylee as half-heartedly as she touched on a million other subjects. It was all surface and casual and NOTHING there told me she had ANY love for her daughter, no matter what Baez and company garnered from it...that is NOT what I saw...

I completely agree that her references to Caylee were all "surface." The reader could tell that that wasn't what she really wanted to talk about. KC much preferred to talk about travel, food, clothing and the problems RA had. It was like she was saying what she was expected to about Caylee.

Just tidbits

Page 400 - 401 she is worried she might have breast cancer
Page 401 Line 7
In the middle of talking about this she says:
"Fast-forward to a few months ago, roughly the time all of this other crap started for us both."
Line 16
Also re: JB carrying mail to and from KC
"I wrote my Mom, I haven't seen my attorney since Saturday, so I can't get it to her yet."

Page 390
I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney,
and he brings ones back from them. At least that way, it's kept private.

Page 389
One of my attorneys said it best, "The case isn't circumstantial. It's completely speculative. Look at other missing person's cases. Name one that hasn't had something that seems "odd". Find one and I'll resign from the bar!

Page 408
"Always smile, and don't forget to flush
(I think that's something I said to my daughter once, during potty-training. HaHa!)

At the very start they SAID they would take one...but upon being requested to take one by LE they ALL refused...I guess that would be a BIG giveaway if the entire family failed the polygraph...:blushing:

Didn't CA and GA agree to take one, then LA talked them out of it? I seem to remember something like that. I have to wonder why they would refuse if they have nothing to hide?

They all refused a poly and I would like to think LE would have asked about the abuse charge....IDK.
I wonder if they did question Lee, that day he left the sheriffs dept so upset he had to stop his car on the side of the highway and compose himself ?

They all refused a poly and I would like to think LE would have asked about the abuse charge....IDK.

So if they all refused, and let's say Robyn Adams DID pass a polygraph, I bet that'd make her look a lot more credible as a witness in trial.

She let Caylee out of her sight she drown and then the cover up that may be why George says it was an accident and that the cover up snowballed out of control
George was ex law enforcement. He would have never disposed of a body in such a careless manner and so close to their home. (I don't think GA could have disposed of his grandbaby in this manner. He loved Caylee unlike her mom.)

"I find out that my brother was acting according to scripts, via law enforcement, when he came to visit me back in July and August, and he was reporting back to them with whatever I told them."

page 53

I wonder what Casey meant by this statement? Scripts via law enforcement? I assume she meant 'him' instead of 'them'.

Something I have realised on a second reread of the letters is that she can talk about food and movies, without breaking into other topics, for pages on end and yet Caylee only gets a sentence or two without a topic change.

I know we had all noted that while she does mention Caylee, it is not that often nor does she go into much detail.

You would think if you were really grieving for your child there would be endless pages of memories, thoughts and feelings. They just aren't there.

She is happy Caylee is in heaven and she would give her life for Caylee to come back for 5 mins - please note she doesn't want her back for any longer than this.

caylee was just some baby she gave birth too. she was never more then that. she would either pass her off to her grandparents or use her to manipulate jesse.......that was about all casey thought of her.

so no shock she doesnt talk about how much she loved her, even if she didnt kill her i wouldnt expect 400 pages of flowing love for caylee from this egocentric sociopath.

"I find out that my brother was acting according to scripts, via law enforcement, when he came to visit me back in July and August, and he was reporting back to them with whatever I told them."

page 53

I wonder what Casey meant by this statement? Scripts via law enforcement? I assume she meant 'him' instead of 'them'.

I am thinking Lee's meeting with TonE in the car where TonE's car was wired with video and sound.

The thing I don't understand is how this could be a planned defense move if the other inmate was told by KC to flush the letters? Do you believe she was in on it as well?

I don't think it was staged by the defense. I do think that Casey, miss budding lawyer, took it upon herself to try and help her own defense with these letters. In them, she mentions something about Baez wanting her teach him stuff. Maybe she thought she was so smart, she could "fabricate" these letters, and they would help her get out of prison. Or if they weren't discovered, no biggie, it was all just fun and games anyway. I think her excitement was in the possibility of them actually being discovered, but I'm not sure if she really thought they would be. Does that make sense?

I think after the letters were discovered, and Baez realized what she had done right under his dang nose, the defense then had to think of a way to deal with these letters and their contents. It's obvious she had no input from anyone but her own observations and what Baez let her see on the internet. I'm telling you, had the defense sat down with her to write these letters, there would be much more anguish over losing her child, more intensive and better versed anger against her family, and much less mundane crap that just makes the reader want to vomit. In other words, she would be believable, not laughable.

No lawyer worth their salt is going to condone their client writing something that makes him or her sound like a whiny, immature, uncaring, stage five clinger with some kind of serious personality disorder the way Casey comes across. This is no way humanizes her, makes her seem any less guilty, or gives the impression that Caylee meant anything to her. And they already bypassed the insanity plea, can't go back to that at the last minute or it only makes them look all the more desperate.

IMO, this was Casey trying to help herself and doing a piss poor job of it. And now Baez and Mason have to try and clean up this latest mess. Good luck with that guys. Regretting taking this case yet, Mason? Is it still fun for ya?

KC hates Italians yet is 1/2 Italian. Has Italian TATTOO!
CA hates hispanics, yet KC loves them.
GA GF is hispanic origin.
KC loves IRISH, Kasey O marie, shamrocks, wants an IRISH baby with accent.
Where does she get this IRISH thing????
No one is IRISH in the play????
So her birthday is near St. Pat's day.............????
She drops LEE off of Caylee when she writes.
CA named CAYLEE, right?

Have we ever seen or interviews of family friends about what KC was like when
growing up?

No friends mentioned but Amy and Jesse? adult years.

Did neighbors have funny vibes about LEE/KC???

Not a close family friend in any hearings?

How long has KC been like this? Her lying and disorientation per letters

Did CA ever get professional help for her daughter?

What mother calls her daughter a *advertiser censored*?

CA should of put limits on KC a long time ago.

ITA. I have been saying this since the beginning of this case. When you look at the 911 call and some of CA behaviors very early in this case, it is OBVIOUS to me that CA knows KC is very capable of harming Caylee. She knows something is not right with KC which is why she told friends KC was a sociopath. (What mother says this if she does not think it is true?) Explains why she does not believe that Lee molested her and why she would call her a *advertiser censored*. On an earlier media clip Cindy says to the media "Right now my concern is not with KC but with getting Caylee home". This statement summed it up for me. She tried to spin it after the fact by saying "I know where KC is and she is safe"...but the original statement told me all I needed to know.

It sounds like Casey is suggesting Brad was behind a complaint to the bar about Baez. She writes, "Their attorney is a power hungry jerk, who is only looking to make himself relevant in my case, and my Mom is aiding him in that (bar complaints against Jose..)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610casey-jail-letters-pt1/1/lg/casey_letters1_74.htm

I wonder if this dates back to when Mark Nejame was acting for KC's parents. I am pretty sure he did file a complaint against JB.

I hardly ever post here, but Sheesh, thought I wanted to read all these letters and throw in some thoughts this evening.

In 12 lines of paper she changes subjects from salmon patties, to the RV, to traveling to Europe, to Israel, to war and then prophesies in a book. Someone help, I can't take this!

For a little fresh breeze blowing through your brain - go and read JWG's column on Valhall's site. He compares Casey's style of thinking and writing to Homer Simpson. It will relieve some of that pain between your eyes, and the buzz in your brain.

I have to say I wish I was a fly on the wall at the Anthony Home last evening when word came that KC's letters to other inmates were made public and that in these letters she was suggesting she was allegedly sexually abused by her father and brother.

KC is grabbing at every straw she can and I get the feeling that she thinks if she goes down she is bringing Her mother, Father and brother down with her.

If you think about it there may be some truth in all of KC's lies even if she is a pathological liar.

I am sure the A's were tipped off about the info in the letters way before last night. But who knows.

ITA. I have been saying this since the beginning of this case. When you look at the 911 call and some of CA behaviors very early in this case, it is OBVIOUS to me that CA knows KC is very capable of harming Caylee. She knows something is not right with KC which is why she told friends KC was a sociopath. (What mother says this if she does not think it is true?) Explains why she does not believe that Lee molested her and why she would call her a *advertiser censored*. On an earlier media clip Cindy says to the media "Right now my concern is not with KC but with getting Caylee home". This statement summed it up for me. She tried to spin it after the fact by saying "I know where KC is and she is safe"...but the original statement told me all I needed to know.

remember you have to read anything that originates with KC very very carefully. Lets not forget the whole "diabolical liar" element of her otherwise charming personality.

As much as we can all easily picture CA calling KC a *advertiser censored*, or dismissing any abuse claims, we have to keep in mind that we are dealing with KC. In all of these claims, please remember, if it was not witnessed or observed by someone else, then chances are it only occured within KC's extremely vivid imagination.

So yes, we have confirmation from a third party witness that CA did refer to KC as a sociopath (a rather accurate statement of fact in actuality). But the only source we have that CA ever called KC a *advertiser censored* or even that KC brought claims of sexual abuse to CA is in fact KC herself. And any conversations described exclusively by KC alone should not be believed at this point.

Every word or sentance in those letters that we here, or in the media, or heaven forbid in the jury, choose to believe without verifying them via a third party source or coraboration is playing right into KC's game. It is what she wants. It is what the purpose of the letters are. It is how she operates. She lies about such things that we have trouble believing or realizing that she is in fact lying. It's how she got away with her behavior for so long. and we need to be careful not to fall for it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100771"]2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico