2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also the point about the black garbage bag and baby blanket Casey told Robyn about - and that is information the chaplain who told Casey about finding Caylee's body, did not know and DID NOT tell her.

JB was at the site on the day Caylee's remains were found. We all know how easy it is to over hear someone say we also found black plastic bags, and a blanket. Not saying that happened, but it is possible. JB did see KC that day, and he might have said something to her about the findings. JMO

It seems like the info about a blanket and a black garbage bag did go around in the media when the remains were found within a day or two...seems like I remember hearing about that, and that is how they were sure it was Caylee cause of the blanket???....I don't think LE confirmed this right away, but seems like it was reported....anyone else remember this?

I don't think it was out there. I remember here we were looking at pics of the scene (not the actual crime scene photos) where we were seeing kitty kats in the leaves :innocent: IIRC we didn't know anything about the double bagging of the body, etc. until waaay later.

but I will admit my first thought when I read this account was that JB told her that information

I usually don't post, but for what it's worth, and I'm not in any way defending Casey. I was sexually abused as a child, and I constantly kept my bra on at night. I think it was to protect myself, I'm not really sure. I also wore my underwear to take a bath. Though I have had to deal with alot over the years and the abuse, I never once thought about harming my children, so it's still no excuse. I personally don't find that practice highly unusual for someone who's been abused. I had to totally cocoon myself every night so I would FEEL protected.

attachment.php

I believe this is Jose Garcia, her "crush."

Attachments

• jg.JPG
    jg.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 193
Yes, I think you are right - I think that information did go out in the news fairly quickly - at least after the initial ME autopsy. But my understanding is Casey told Robyn this information immediately after meeting with the chaplain and Baez.

Robyn claims it was a day or two after casey was told....either way, I think without these letters, casey will be found guilty, these letters just add a little fuel to the big fire that's been burning..

I only made it to page 80 and I’m not sure if I will be able to get through the rest of Casey’s nonstop rambling. While I agree that there is no confession or admission of guilt so far there is also no profession of innocence. She is not out raged that while she sits in jail, the “real” killer is out there free. (I would be!!) She doesn’t believe that Zany did it and she doesn’t blame Zany for not coming forward. (Really? How would she know who did it?) She is trying to forgive the person that took Caylee from her but she doesn’t really want to know exactly what happened to Caylee. (hmmm, why not?) Yes, none of the above is a confession of guilty but I do think that it is an admission of non-innocence (is that a word?).

I find it very convenient when people find God in jail. I have nothing against religion; I just think that it is odd that she chooses this time to devote herself to God. But then again God is also the only one that will forgive her for her sins and he offers her absolution. IMO - I think finding religion in jail is a way for the guilty to ease their conscience.

The blanket info was out pretty quick. I remember it. But regardless, this gal, Robyn, is telling this story LONG after the fact, so she could have heard that in the media later and has it incorporated into her "facts" OR KC actually told her the Chaplain told HER that, in which case, well, KC GUILTY AS CHARGED...

Problem?
Robyn did not tell them this on Dec 12 or 13...she told them long after that info WAS in the public domain...so there is no way to prove KC told her this...KC is smart. She knows what to put to the pen and what to drop out of the mouth...Cannot prove what you cannot record...and inmates have no recording devices, so this is just one inmates word against anothers...in which case, who is more believable? And will the statement even be admitted?

but wasn't the whole point that she spoke with the jail chaplin and relayed this to him BEFORE the media storm hit with the blanket and all....it's the chaplin not robyn

I only made it to page 80 and I’m not sure if I will be able to get through the rest of Casey’s nonstop rambling. While I agree that there is no confession or admission of guilt so far there is also no profession of innocence. She is not out raged that while she sits in jail, the “real” killer is out there free. (I would be!!) She doesn’t believe that Zany did it and she doesn’t blame Zany for not coming forward. (Really? How would she know who did it?) She is trying to forgive the person that took Caylee from her but she doesn’t really want to know exactly what happened to Caylee. (hmmm, why not?) Yes, none of the above is a confession of guilty but I do think that it is an admission of non-innocence (is that a word?).

I find it very convenient when people find God in jail. I have nothing against religion; I just think that it is odd that she chooses this time to devote herself to God. But then again God is also the only one that will forgive her for her sins and he offers her absolution. IMO - I think finding religion in jail is a way for the guilty to ease their conscience.

I don't believe for one second that casey found religion in prison...just another ploy of hers....I am not a religious person at all...but I think if she truly found "God" then she would've confessed her sins...

I don't believe any mention of the blanket came up until a few days later when the A's returned home from the Ritz and CA mentioned to LE while they were finishing up with the house search about her people searched that area and there was nothing there. LE told her about the blanket and CA admitted one of Caylee's WTP blankets was missing. So that would have been after KC had her conversation with the inmate. JMO

but wasn't the whole point that she spoke with the jail chaplin and relayed this to him BEFORE the media storm hit with the blanket and all....it's the chaplin not robyn

No, it was Robyn that she supposedly told about the blanket and black bag...casey probably did disclose this too early, but like another poster said, too bad Robyn didn't tell this on dec. 12 or 13th...

I did say that I have read most the docs. I think that is fair, I doubt anyone has read all the docs. So to make a statement like not having the facts, is just not true. I have the same facts as anyone else, so they are not uninformed opinions at all. I question your motive for attacking the poster again. Lets get to the evidence on the case and stop these attacks. I can hold my own with the facts on this case. I hope you don't get banned. I do not wish that on anyone. Attacking me means nothing to me, I have no feelings one way or the other, but steering the thread in an off direction is not good for anyone, so please stop the attacks. thanks

I have read all the docs., but I still enjoy getting input from others about their opinions on the docs. I don't think anyone would waste their time coming into this blog to attack anyone. I have been shown nothing but respect even when my posts are opposite of the majority. JMO

I did say that I have read most the docs. I think that is fair, I doubt anyone has read all the docs. So to make a statement like not having the facts, is just not true. I have the same facts as anyone else, so they are not uninformed opinions at all. I question your motive for attacking the poster again. Lets get to the evidence on the case and stop these attacks. I can hold my own with the facts on this case. I hope you don't get banned. I do not wish that on anyone. Attacking me means nothing to me, I have no feelings one way or the other, but steering the thread in an off direction is not good for anyone, so please stop the attacks. thanks

Can you provide a link that shows the information regarding a blanket was 'leaked' as you stated, or was otherwise out there. I am in the process of reading all the news reports from the date Caylee was found, all mention a skull, duct tape and a plastic bag, but none mention a blanket. How did JB know about that if not from the murderer herself?

But, IMO, even if Robyn was using this as a bargaining chip, she will only be discredited, not impeached and the jury can still weigh her testimony. Coupled with these letters, I think that testimony will hold weight.

BBM

Casey makes mention NOT to use names, etc to avoid lawsuits & others' 15 minutes of fame.... so obviously Casey had her own agenda & did not necessarily believe 100% that these letters would not end up in the publics' view.... IMO

or....was that the intention all along...... to throw in a few more lies &/or confirmations.... with her it's difficult to believe a thing, but then you want to believe certain parts..... kwim????

Now how does that all fix in this latest mix???? Anyone else get what I'm saying??????

KC was repeating what the Chaplin told her (hours after the finding of the remains) to the inmate. The Chaplin would have had no way of knowing that information because LE had not released that info yet. So KC was telling the inmate that the Chaplin told her this when the Chaplin did not have this information. Of course one could presume the killer might.

KC easily forgives the Nanny because KC is the Nanny. JMO But all evidence appears to point in KC's direction. Nanny = KC. Okay, were done.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already, I haven't read every single post. Not sure how far I actually did get reading the letters, but I had to stop for my own sanity. Anyhow, I wanted to see if anyone else was thinking like I was about Casey and her talk about being molested. She mentioned in that letter (I think) that she even went to see a doctor about it. This can totally be proven or disproved, right? Further fuel for the prosecution to discredit it happening. Don't get me wrong, if it did actually happen then it is awful and I don't believe anyone at all should have to go through being violated. HOWEVER, if she's going to try to use this as ammo at her brother or dad, or as an excuse for her screwed up head then it needs to be looked in to more and the doctor she supposedly talked to needs to be interviewed.

IMHO of course.

Can you provide a link that shows the information regarding a blanket was 'leaked' as you stated, or was otherwise out there. I am in the process of reading all the news reports from the date Caylee was found, all mention a skull, duct tape and a plastic bag, but none mention a blanket. How did JB know about that if not from the murderer herself?

let us know if you find anything on this...tks

Forgive me if this has been discussed already, I haven't read every single post. Not sure how far I actually did get reading the letters, but I had to stop for my own sanity. Anyhow, I wanted to see if anyone else was thinking like I was about Casey and her talk about being molested. She mentioned in that letter (I think) that she even went to see a doctor about it. This can totally be proven or disproved, right? Further fuel for the prosecution to discredit it happening. Don't get me wrong, if it did actually happen then it is awful and I don't believe anyone at all should have to go through being violated. HOWEVER, if she's going to try to use this as ammo at her brother or dad, or as an excuse for her screwed up head then it needs to be looked in to more and the doctor she supposedly talked to needs to be interviewed.

IMHO of course.

All medical records (any and all kinds of doctors) should have already been subpoenaed (or at least requested), schools too, any records that can help mitigation. I would guess AL was the first one on that, if not, CM is on it. (I am certain the State has done their part already, lol.)

I don't believe for one second that casey found religion in prison...just another ploy of hers....I am not a religious person at all...but I think if she truly found "God" then she would've confessed her sins...

I think it is called "prison prayers". All criminals seem to reach out to God after they commit their crimes. Too bad they don't seek out God before they commit their crimes.

That monkey story was disturbing. The part about them decomposing and starting to smell...wow. How could she print a story like that, supposedly a joke, after all that's happened to her daughter. Of everything I've read so far, I think that's the most chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff