2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think JB made copies of the letters, but I do believe that BC, GA, and CA went to JB's office, and viewed the letters. JMO

I too questioned why BC would go to MN office to review the TES docs. BC represents GA, and CA in the ZFG civil matter, but he is not part of the defense team for KC.

BBM --

JB . . . . make copies?!? :spit:

Talk about burn your bridges. If by some ungodly chance that Casey is ever let out of state custody---where's she going to go? No money, no education, and doesn't live in the real world. Will Cindy welcome her princess back? Will brother Lee be a best buddy and support her? Who knows where George will be after all this. I guess her best bet IS RV'ing around the country. LOL!!!!

Well she can always marry the guy who writes to her in prison She told RA that he asked her to marry him.

If you have seen the photos of her at the wedding it is incredible that CA would possibly believe she was not pregnant. Anyone who has had a child could see it- heck Ray Charles could have seen that. All of her family knew, that's for sure. She looks about 28 weeks pregnant.

Are there pictures of Casey at the wedding? I have never seen them before. Could someone link them?

ETA Nevermind, I found them. Some tumor, huh?

A lot of people are saying that Casey has Narcissistic Personality disorder, but IMHO, I think she has Histrionic Personality Dis. Here are the identifiers from Wiki: "A mnemonic that can be used to remember the criteria for histrionic personality disorder is PRAISE ME:

* P - provocative (or seductive) behavior
* R - relationships, considered more intimate than they are
* A - attention, must be at center of
* I - influenced easily
* S - speech (style) - wants to impress, lacks detail
* E - emotional lability, shallowness
* M - make-up - physical appearance used to draw attention to self
* E - exaggerated emotions - theatrical "

I think she shows all of these. What do you think?

She is also NPD.

“The characteristic distinguishing feature of Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD) is coquettishness, that of NPD is grandiosity.
Both personality types tend towards the demonstrative, exhibitionistic, dramatic and seductive in their behavior.* What distinguishes these qualities in the person with NPD are the person's haughty, cold, and exploitative attitudes.* In contrast, the person with HPD is warm and playful and can be dependent on others; moreover, these individuals are capable of love, empathy and concern whereas those with NPD are not.* Finally, the behavior of the person with NPD has the qualities of being controlled, calculated and relentless in its objectives, while that of the person with HPD is more spontaneous and without ulterior motives.
The person with NPD has not developed the seductive strategies of the histrionic person to solicit rewards and protections.”
http://www1.appstate.edu/~hillrw/Narcissism/differentialdiagnosis.html
(I'm a seasoned (=old:abnormal: )psych nurse.

The photo of Casey pregnant is at www.photobucket.com Put Casey Anthony in the search engine there and the photo is on page 19, 3rd row. She's standing next to Cindy.

Now why would anyone think she was pregnant? LOL LOL

Anthony-Caseypregnant.jpg

Forgive me if this has already been touched upon...I haven't read all the posts on here...but is it just me or is she referring to God as "daddy" in part of these letters? That's how I take it and I find that extremely odd. I have heard him referred to as "Lord" "Father" "Heavenly Father"...etc but never "daddy" if I didn't mis-read something that is just weird to me :waitasec: lol

Forgive me if this has already been touched upon...I haven't read all the posts on here...but is it just me or is she referring to God as "daddy" in part of these letters? That's how I take it and I find that extremely odd. I have heard him referred to as "Lord" "Father" "Heavenly Father"...etc but never "daddy" if I didn't mis-read something that is just weird to me :waitasec: lol

No you read it right! Daddy=God

There is no way imo that C&G knew she herself had made the accusations and then still come & support her in court. Such a disgusting accusation to make against your father and brother. It is huge imo and I lean toward it being a lie she has used to garner sympathy and understanding for some outrageous behavior in the past and then to align herself as a bff sharing so much in common with the inmate. It is so disgusting that I can't imagine G&C being able to sweep such a thing under the rug where so much has been swept during their chaotic lives with her. I wonder if we will see a shut down on their part (no court and no media).

This. As tempting as it might be to be sucked into her little play for sympathy and such using the abuse angle, lets look at it rationally. While we may not like Lee or George, there is NOTHING in either of their pasts nor in anything we have observed in the 2 years they have been in the spotlight that would give even the slightest credance to any such claims of abuse. Every single accusation against them comes from KC's mouth and her mouth alone. Every single accusation of JG, his father and the mysterious Zanny the Nanny come from KC's mouth and LC's mouth alone. KC is a diabolical pathological liar. There is absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding another person. Zip nada, nothing!

It is saddening that her brother, who has probably weathered far more then we can ever comprehend at the hands of his twisted sister and his enabling and manipulative mother, has had yet this further indignity heaped on him. One which he will never ever be able to fully erase. Such is the nature of such claims. His sister uses words and lies to destroy every single person around her. She is a sociopath. A true textbook example of the breed. And false claims of sexual abuse, rape or incest are among the sociopaths stock in trade.

Its quite astonishing that she picked Christmas 2008, just 2 weeks after the remains of her child were found, to start listening to Christmas music!!

It is also astonishing how she never even mentions how difficult Christmas will be without Caylee.

Talk about burn your bridges. If by some ungodly chance that Casey is ever let out of state custody---where's she going to go? No money, no education, and doesn't live in the real world. Will Cindy welcome her princess back? Will brother Lee be a best buddy and support her? Who knows where George will be after all this. I guess her best bet IS RV'ing around the country. LOL!!!!

She will have to find somewhere to hide, and she apparently knows it, as she talks about changing her name and dying her hair in almost all of these letters.
I am sure she has been threatened in jail, and I know for a fact that she has been threatened on the 'net on some sites whose TOS are pretty much non-existent. Even if she were declared not guilty or absolved, there are those out there that will not take that for an answer. Unacceptable, but true.

I haven't read all of this thread (and the previous one) - being on the other side of the planet means a lot of catching up to do every morning! So if this point has been made, please forgive me.

There are two elements of KCs letters which remind me so strongly of the case that brought me to Websleuths - JonBenet Ramsey. One is that she "forgives" the killer of her child, and shows very little anger or hatred towrad this fictional character - or even makes any comment about her defense looking for the killer.

The other is the weird part where she implies that Caylee is better off out of it - that she won't have to suffer a broken heart etc. This is so like a Patsy Ramsey statement that I was taken aback when I read it (in someone's post - I couldn't handle her writing for more than a few pages).

This. As tempting as it might be to be sucked into her little play for sympathy and such using the abuse angle, lets look at it rationally. While we may not like Lee or George, there is NOTHING in either of their pasts nor in anything we have observed in the 2 years they have been in the spotlight that would give even the slightest credance to any such claims of abuse. Every single accusation against them comes from KC's mouth and her mouth alone. Every single accusation of JG, his father and the mysterious Zanny the Nanny come from KC's mouth and LC's mouth alone. KC is a diabolical pathological liar. There is absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding another person. Zip nada, nothing!

It is saddening that her brother, who has probably weathered far more then we can ever comprehend at the hands of his twisted sister and his enabling and manipulative mother, has had yet this further indignity heaped on him. One which he will never ever be able to fully erase. Such is the nature of such claims. His sister uses words and lies to destroy every single person around her. She is a sociopath. A true textbook example of the breed. And false claims of sexual abuse, rape or incest are among the sociopaths stock in trade.

I completely agree. Well said!

She is also NPD.

Finally, the behavior of the person with NPD has the qualities of being controlled, calculated and relentless in its objectives, while that of the person with HPD is more spontaneous and without ulterior motives.

Well, in that case, I have to agree with Pensfan; she must be narcissistic. Because she was calculated when she searched for Chloroform, household weapons, shovel, neck breaking, "One Tree Hill" Episode 100.
Oh, and I wish they would release her medical records for her "miscarriage" she supposedly had.

LA and GA will never face charges. It's a liar's accusation, so I don't see this going any further. Personally, I don't believe George ever touched her. And Lee, well, I don't think he did, either. I cannot imagine them being "that close of buds" if years of his advancing/fondling took place (abuse that would ultimately force her threaten she'd kill him next time).

And I agree with you, I'd have no problem giving the DP where it's warranted.
If a mother had endured sexual abuse as a child, as Casey claims, she would move heaven and earth to keep her child away from that environment, not leave her daughter in the same house to be babysat on a regular basis.

This, to me shows how incredibly self centered she is. On a personal note, I was an only child, and can remember my mother calling me selfish. She had some head problems of her own, bless her 87 year old heart. HOWEVER, the minute, and I do mean the moment I held my first child in my arms, it was NEVER, NEVER about me again. I am the most selfless person I know - to a fault really. But would do anything and everything, give up the last pork chop or piece of chocolate cake for my kids if they wanted it. You moms know what I mean. “Oh no, honey, you can have it”.

But this is how psycho thinks: (p. 241):
“ I may just break down and listen to Christmas music. Surprisingly, I never do. Since this year is so “unique” maybe changing things up a bit might be...fun? Did you ever wear or do you wear Christmas Pjs? I do, every year. I miss my jammies

Seriously? My oldest child is 25 and I can remember every Christmas since he was born. My memories are not my Christmas jammies.

This was a telling statement for me: There is absolutely, positively, NO WAY a mother who has lost her child would be thinking of Christmas and the first garbled thought would be of the jammies they wore...any normal persons thoughts would turn immediately toward their child, it is human nature to parents.

This year is so "UNIQUE" That right there just kills me.

Burn. :furious:

It is also astonishing how she never even mentions how difficult Christmas will be without Caylee.

Nope. Instead she justifies Caylee's death. She writes that she is happy that Caylee will not have to endure life's hurts (my paraphrasing).
If a child is terminally ill, with a physically ravaging disease, yes, you want their pain to go away. But when your child is murdered, I dunno, my first instinct would not be thankfullness that her life was cut short, or thankfullness that my child did not get to experience the joys and pains, ups and downs, the FULLNESS of life.

I haven't read all of this thread (and the previous one) - being on the other side of the planet means a lot of catching up to do every morning! So if this point has been made, please forgive me.

There are two elements of KCs letters which remind me so strongly of the case that brought me to Websleuths - JonBenet Ramsey. One is that she "forgives" the killer of her child, and shows very little anger or hatred towrad this fictional character - or even makes any comment about her defense looking for the killer.

The other is the weird part where she implies that Caylee is better off out of it - that she won't have to suffer a broken heart etc. This is so like a Patsy Ramsey statement that I was taken aback when I read it (in someone's post - I couldn't handle her writing for more than a few pages).

Ooooh....you gave me the heebies reading that.

These things bother me the most as well. Particularly showing very little anger towards the "real" Zenaida. I believe she actually claims that she knows deep down that zenaida is not responsible and that she doesn't blame her for not coming forward. I cannot wrap my head around this at all.

If KC was abused by family members wouldn't nurse CA be the first to take notice of that abuse? Children that are abused not only suffer physically they suffer mentally. At times they even act out what has been done to them in front of others. If it was true why would KC leave Caylee in GA's care? I just can't wrap my head around this story of abuse. In the jail interviews KC praises her parents for being the best parents, and grandparents any child could wish for. That doesn't sound like the voice of an abused girl to me.

Nah, nothing that exotic. Just a liar, scamming people as always.

People seem to have a need to have something to blame (besides the person themselves) for behaviors they can't fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser