2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting how often KC likes to say that she 'forgives' the operative thing being 'control'.

I think she was giving RA the impression that KC's God is more on an intimate level as if he is "one of her boys". Where the rest of us God shares his love equally amongst us. She's sorta "special". JMO

Respectfully snipped,

I think you are right. I think KC confused the whole "God Bless You" after you sneeze as God is blessing you when you do sneeze. The phrase actually was started because people thought that when you sneeze you were sneezing out evil. Guess KC got it in a backwards kind of way, lol.

Why do I have this funny feeling that when LE seachered the A's home when the remains were found that they may have found some of the notes from KC to the A's but they weren't dated? Wouldn't that be a "Bombshell"???? Not saying they did but it is possible. The A's may not have had a chance to "flush-a-roonie" before leaving for California. JMO

I'm mobile so I cannot quote...but wasn't it one of the earliest pre-trial hearings, maybe the first one when JS ordered Baez to get her you know what into court whether she wanted to or not, when CA and George weren't there? That's the only one I recall when CA was not there.

Yep..I remember here locally they actually showed footage of the OCSO going to go get her and bring her to court.

Does anyone else find it just a bit odd that the book KC chose to leave her communications to RA in was a book titled "Let's Do Away With August" - Caylee's birth month?

Yeah how weird is that. I thought about it as soon as I read the name of the book. She does nothing by accident IMO, everything is calculated.

Respectfully snipped,

I think you are right. I think KC confused the whole "God Bless You" after you sneeze as God is blessing you when you do sneeze. The phrase actually was started because people thought that when you sneeze you were sneezing out evil. Guess KC got it in a backwards kind of way, lol.

ITA! Which is more of a slap in the face to Christians. I remember somewhere in her letters she was talking about how Easter comes on a different day every year and how she thought that was confusing, why can't it be on a set date like Christmas and Valentine's Day like every other holiday? She doesn't know much about God or Christianity at all, it's just yet another front and yet another way to play the "ME TOO!" game with her new-found friend.

Respectfully snipped,

I heard it was because your heart stops beating for a second when you sneeze. The blessing is that it restarts. LOL.

Does anyone else find it just a bit odd that the book KC chose to leave her communications to RA in was a book titled "Let's Do Away With August" - Caylee's birth month?

I don't think Casey has that kind of depth. It probably never even occurred to her.

Why do I have this funny feeling that when LE seachered the A's home when the remains were found that they may have found some of the notes from KC to the A's but they weren't dated? Wouldn't that be a "Bombshell"???? Not saying they did but it is possible. The A's may not have had a chance to "flush-a-roonie" before leaving for California. JMO

You know, I have a feeling from reading the interview with River that LE knows alot. Some of their questions were such that they would ask if GA ever said to her this or that, and what the response was. They would ask again, like "are you sure he said no". I am beginning to think they did have that house bugged.

Oh I know, it was the part where River describes GA throwing KC up against the wall and choking her and saying "tell me what you did to the baby". They wanted to know who was present and exactly what KC said. You know, I kind of think KC might have said something like "it was an accident" and THEN CA jumped on him and made him stop. I just don't know why I feel this, but I do.

I don't think Casey has that kind of depth. It probably never even occurred to her.

Probably not! But interesting thought. Could have been her subconscious!

I actually used to think she had more depth before I read these letters. I see nothing deep about her aside from the hole she's digging. JMO.

ITA! Which is more of a slap in the face to Christians. I remember somewhere in her letters she was talking about how Easter comes on a different day every year and how she thought that was confusing, why can't it be on a set date like Christmas and Valentine's Day like every other holiday? She doesn't know much about God or Christianity at all, it's just yet another front and yet another way to play the "ME TOO!" game with her new-found friend.

Included in Casey's list of holidays that are always on the same day was the Fourth of July. LOL!!! Yes, KC the Fourth of July IS always on the fourth of July.

Included in Casey's list of holidays that are always on the same day was the Fourth of July. LOL!!! Yes, KC the Fourth of July IS always on the fourth of July.

LOL indeed. She's definitely not as smart as she thinks she is...or wants everyone else to think she is.

I think casey really latches on to people and takes on their personality. Proabably becasue she has no personality of her own or any depth. I saw this with the Grund's, Tracy and Tony L. I'm not a psychologist but I think there is nothing there so she takes on the traits of the people she is around.

Her talking about how much she loves Robyns kids and her family. It's just creepy.

I hope that made sense.

I think casey really latches on to people and takes on their personality. Proabably becasue she has no personality of her own or any depth. I saw this with the Grund's, Tracy and Tony L. I'm not a psychologist but I think there is nothing there so she takes on the traits of the people she is around.

Her talking about how much she loves Robyns kids and her family. It's just creepy.

I hope that made sense.

It does make sense and I totally agree.

Could KC of whined any more about her health? From allergies to the bubble gum size lump below her breast, to seizures. I wonder how many times she was seen in jail by a Dr. I could probably guess not once. She has more issues than People magazine...geesh. I didn't know she was also hypochondriac, add that to the list.

Could KC of whined any more about her health? From allergies to the bubble gum size lump below her breast, to seizures. I wonder how many times she was seen in jail by a Dr. I could probably guess not once. She has more issues than People magazine...geesh. I didn't know she was also hypochondriac, add that to the list.

This makes me wonder how often Caylee was sick or said to be sick...I wonder.

Interesting that KC walks into court as a 'celebrity' with the expectation of eventual acquittal and freedom, thanks to her boys -- when most of us would feel embarassed as an accused perp and want to do everything/anything to demonstrate innocence and win/earn freedom.

Entitlement. She spins everything in KC World to be positive about her and negative about anyone who stands in her way. Don't make me angry. I forgave the killer.

Interesting how often KC likes to say that she 'forgives' the operative thing being 'control'.

I noticed the same thing - forgiveness seems to be a big theme with her. I am also reminded of when Cindy asked her at the jail what she wanted her to say to Zanny through the media, and Casey's response was, "We forgive her". I thought at the time that she was projecting that she wanted everyone to forgive her (Casey).

Looking at the way she uses "forgiveness" in these letters, it goes deeper even than that, IMO. For example, she makes a big deal about how she has had to work to forgive Lee for the alleged molestation - what came across to me is that she was using the concept that she had forgiven him as a way to demonstrate her superiority. Robyn was supposed to pity her and see what a wonderful, magnanimous person she was all at te same time.

OK, I read the letters, and I am only halfway through the 1st thread, so this may have already been touched upon. Did anyone catch when she said (I am paraphrasing ... please don't make me go back) Mom is milking her disability and Dad hasn't worked for a while, but he leaves everyday like he is, Do you think she realizes that is what she was doing for the last few years? Is this some sort of freakish family trait, to pretend to work??

eta: And one more thing, is Cindy still REALLY that naive??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back