2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really thought, before reading these letters, that Casey would be miserable in jail. The shocker is her upbeat attitude throughout the letters, giving encouragement to her fellow inmates. Dang, I was happier when I thought she was barely making it from one day to the next.

It would seem to me that, when you're imprisoned and alone for 23 hours a day, you create your own happiness out of nothing. In other words, you go mad. I'm not surprised at the upbeat tone of her letters. She has nothing else to do but stare at the walls and write letters. She's still lying. I suppose that will always be part of her psychological state. I don't believe anyone in her family molested her. In her letters, she's specific about what she says Lee did to her, but her lies have always been specific. Everything that comes out of her mouth, and her pen, is bullsh**.

My eyeballs are bleeding, but I made it through all those letters. Yes, KC is still lying and more so to herself than anyone else. She's the only one that believes her "drivel". I do see that she has taken what she thinks Robyn wants her to be and molded herself around that idea. Robyn stuck me as very convicted in her faith and KC has merely followed suit. I think her comments about the Bible in her video visits with the folks in the beginning was also her just saying what she thought they wanted to hear. Her friends have always maintained that she would change her personality and likes/dislikes based on who she was with at the moment.

I did have a chuckle at the "been with only 7 guys" comment and not being a *advertiser censored*. We've got all 7 of those names right off the bat, I would think there is a high probability of many more.

I am looking for the letters you transcribed and can't seem to find them at WS. Have you posted them, and if so, where can I find them?

There is a thread started for the letters which have been transcribed ...
Reference: Typed Letters List ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I was doing them on private board with unlimited editing time ... I have also posted at public board (see siggy) with unlimited editing time.

It's a work in progress, and if those pages can be used here, please do!!!

I am leaving and will be back mid-day Sunday. I'm working on page 47-58 now ...

ETA
Up to page 66 now. And remind me next time I tell someone to look at my signature to not uncheck the Show your signature box. Sorry ... BBL

Hello WS :)

Nancy Grace is on right now. I don't usually watch her show, I mean nothing personal(I feel the same about all corporate media/all media) but I can get more up to date information from WS and the web in general.

Tonight she was talking about the chloroform information being a part of the letters Casey sent to Robyn, so I stopped to listen. NG got a letter from the defense correcting the information that Casey never wrote anything about chloroform in her letter.

I have to say I am happy that information was given. From my understanding that is true. It is only Robyn that gives this information. I am hands off as to whether or not or why Robyn did or didn't do anything, I do not have enough information to have or make any opinion. If I am correct, it is true that chloroform information came from Robyn and not from Casey's letters and I think that should be clear. I was not comfortable when the media(esp. TV) was reporting that it was a bombshell in the case that Casey had written about chloroform when she had not.

Even if I think Robyn is telling the truth, and Casey did tell her about using chloroform I would not want it to be said this is in the letters when it is not.

ETA: Duh! :slap: I almost forgot, NG was also talking about Casey changing her story re: changing her nanny story, stuff Casey did write in her letters. I was surprised NG was on top of a hot subject, even more than the internet.

:twocents:

Hello WS :)

Nancy Grace is on right now. I don't usually watch her show, I mean nothing personal(I feel the same about all corporate media/all media) but I can get more up to date information from WS and the web in general.

Tonight she was talking about the chloroform information being a part of the letters Casey sent to Robyn, so I stopped to listen. NG got a letter from the defense correcting the information that Casey never wrote anything about chloroform in her letter.

I have to say I am happy that information was given. From my understanding that is true. It is only Robyn that gives this information. I am hands off as to whether or not or why Robyn did or didn't do anything, I do not have enough information to have or make any opinion. If I am correct, it is true that chloroform information came from Robyn and not from Casey's letters and I think that should be clear. I was not comfortable when the media(esp. TV) was reporting that it was a bombshell in the case that Casey had written about chloroform when she had not.

Even if I think Robyn is telling the truth, and Casey did tell her about using chloroform I would not want it to be said this is in the letters when it is not.

ETA: Duh! :slap: I almost forgot, NG was also talking about Casey changing her story re: changing her nanny story, stuff Casey did write in her letters. I was surprised NG was on top of a hot subject, even more than the internet.

:twocents:

Thank You for sharing and keeping the facts we know so far clear. I have read most of the letters and have not found where Casey said anything about using the chloroform on Caylee either. It is so frustrating when the media puts a spin on things. I do wonder if we got to see/read all the letters or if the State held any back? I thought they said it was around 258 pages. Anyone know the exact amount released? TIA

Haven't read everything yet (impossible), but in any event..... has this been addressed --- http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...yn-adams-jailhouse-letters-orange-county-jail

Adams told investigators she first initiated communication with Anthony, but Anthony wrote the first letter. The letter-writing began when Anthony left a note for Adams inside a book. Adams said she looked through a window and saw Anthony hold up a book, point at her, and leave the book on the book cart.
They exchanged notes sometimes every other day through the same hardback book, "Do Away With August," Adams said.

Caylee's date of birth AUGUST 9, 2005 - coincidental? Whatever, it creeps me out!

Thank You for sharing and keeping the facts we know so far clear. I have read most of the letters and have not found where Casey said anything about using the chloroform on Caylee either. It is so frustrating when the media puts a spin on things. I do wonder if we got to see/read all the letters or if the State held any back? I thought they said it was around 258 pages. Anyone know the exact amount released? TIA

The wesh file is broken for me. Anyone else having that problem? I've tried every posible way to no avail.

But the letter pages I have are beginning 13585 and end at 13726
File one is P13 585 - P13 634
file two is P13 627 - P13 726

...So theres a bit of an overlap with the two.
Theres must be more files somewhere that I'm Missing, or not all 258 were released.
They were definately all in numerical order when I transcribed them (although it appears that there are missing pages in my transciption because I left out envelopes and Robyns notes.)

I'm not sure if I would love or hate reading any more of Kc's drivel.

In that case then Casey should/would never, ever sneeze, ever.
:crazy:
sorry I couldn't resist

LMAO...

Well, in her case it would validate a lie...everytime she sneezes it's another lie coming from those lips...heck, everytime she opens her mouth it's a lie...woman wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her in the face. :croc:

respectfully snipped

Does she also not realize that, even if she were to walk away free as a bird, at this very moment...she is a hated woman...that there are plenty of people out there just waiting to get their hands on her? Yet she dreams of RVs and adoption. No grip on reality. :waitasec:

Which is why she is thinking about a name change..LMAO

She'd need a face transplant to have no one recognize her. :angel:

Here is the day in court Casey was writing about in her letters. 30 January 2009

She did not like the clothes brought in for her to wear.
Her mother didn't show.
She had a few laughs in court.
She was sent back out to get the cuffs off.
She tripped on the way back in.
Etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51D0Il8AbZQ&feature=related[/ame]

LMAO...

Well, in her case it would validate a lie...everytime she sneezes it's another lie coming from those lips...heck, everytime she opens her mouth it's a lie...woman wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her in the face. :croc:

So much so that watching a video of her talking to her mother in jail 25/7/08 iirc she is lying and instead of her eyes darting to the left they dart all over the place. Casey believes her own lies imo.

Haven't read everything yet (impossible), but in any event..... has this been addressed --- http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...yn-adams-jailhouse-letters-orange-county-jail

Adams told investigators she first initiated communication with Anthony, but Anthony wrote the first letter. The letter-writing began when Anthony left a note for Adams inside a book. Adams said she looked through a window and saw Anthony hold up a book, point at her, and leave the book on the book cart.
They exchanged notes sometimes every other day through the same hardback book, "Do Away With August," Adams said.

Caylee's date of birth AUGUST 9, 2005 - coincidental? Whatever, it creeps me out!
That is exactly the book title a Sociopath WOULD choose....she is despicable on so many levels...:furious:

I shall call you Lily. No-you shall be known as Cookie. :crazy:

What's with her renaming this girl??

Strange.

Just saw that news announcement and I gotta say I'm surprised. I'm not surprised Robyn tried to sell them because after all this is an incarcerated woman who is desperate.

What surprises me is what doofus was trying to sell them for her and who did they try to sell them to? It seems to me those would be pretty hot property and would have been snapped up immediately.

I shall call you Lily. No-you shall be known as Cookie. :crazy:

What's with her renaming this girl??

Strange.

Quite.

I think I counted 6 different monikers that KC bestowed upon Robyn...

She seemed to divine them out of thin air. She is touched.:innocent:

:woohoo:
I LOVE IT!!!!
:woohoo:
:dance:​

----------------------
Hi, I would volunteer to send pictures of:Bones
Funeral Home.
Plastic bags,cloth bag.
Clhoroform.
Pooh blanket.
Duct tape.
Car.
scratch 'n sniff decomp paper.
A needle~guerney.
all in living color.
:furious::eek::burn::ghost::shocked2:

http://www.wftv.com/news/23128621/detail.html

Kathi Belich on WFTV did a story about how RA tried to sell the letters to people magazine and another (I forget what one) last year. More at the link

Whoa! What happened to Robyn's thoughtful declaration in one of her letters to Tracy that she didn't want to betray Casey (my words)? And she was sounding like she considered herself a bit as Casey's Christian mentor; no wonder that project wasn't successful. . .

Still, IMO, this has no influence on what Casey wrote. They were her own words, her own thoughts, in her own handwriting. She had no clue she was being duped. As a matter of fact, she probably thought she was doing a stellar job of playing Robyn for a fool.

Karma/Do Unto Others/What Comes Around Goes Around.

I find it very interesting that Robyn's attorney would have insinuated that these letters could be worth millions. Which attorney insinuated as much....her public defender? Or was it perhaps another attorney that was referred to her by a certain inmate? Odd indeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy
Back