2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're going to set the date for the service sometime this coming week - the first week in February. I am extremely nervous to say the least. We'll finally have a little bit of closure. Is it wrong of me though, to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared of the numerous possibilities. She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I am content by the fact that she will never have to have her heartbroken, or see the constant negativity our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

Could somebody please tell me how to change the document orientation on my computer? Ive got a stiff neck from trying to read them sideways!

Go to view at the top of the doc and click rotate.

Could somebody please tell me how to change the document orientation on my computer? Ive got a stiff neck from trying to read them sideways!

Should be able to 'right click' w/ your mouse, and click 'rotate clockwise' if it's a pdf file.

I don't think these letters are a defense plant. I haven't been able to read them yet, just going off reports here but if they were what in the world good would it do them for her to admit to using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep??

Hellooooo.

I think there is plenty of damning "testimony" to be found here.

BBM

because then they could say she did it 100 times and it was all okay 100 times, therefore the time it wasnt how could she have known it was dangerous?

doesnt explain the duct tape though, that pesky detail just wont go away.

although I dont think they were a plant. I think she tries out stories to see what will stick.

weird she mentions the chloro, was it before or after the body was found....did she not realise the tissue would be gone?

Pages 50-53 about CA and the memorial are very interesting. My opinion of CA has been proven without a shadow of a doubt. Unless KC isn't telling the TRUTH, of course. :waitasec:

Beauty tip from KC - put toothpaste on your zits. Guess she can't reach her back.

Oh dear God she is running the same scam on this gal as she ran on poor Amy. Only this time it is going to be RV trips, and Casey is going to get it all squared away when she gets out and get everything ready for "their" RV trips. This girl is completely loopy-if I had any doubts (and I did NOT) I wouldn't any longer...reading reading reading...

When did CA miss a court hearing? I'm on page 53...

I don't think these letters are a defense plant. I haven't been able to read them yet, just going off reports here but if they were what in the world good would it do them for her to admit to using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep??

Hellooooo.

I think there is plenty of damning "testimony" to be found here.

I haven't been able to read the letters yet but i have been popping on and off of here. I think that is in the letters to establish the accidental death theory and the reason she says CA brought it home from work is to either create reasonable doubt between her and her mother OR to back up that her mother used it to clean the trunk. It just seems so fishy to me that they didn't fight to have these kept private. Something just doesn't sit right with me there so this has to play into the defense somehow.

Okay, excuse me, but where is she getting this Irish stuff? I thought her mother's side was the Romanian and her father's the Italian. I always thought her fascination with the Irish came from the fact her birthday it so close to St. Patrick's day. What have I missed? She wants to adopt an Irish baby? Good heavens, that's enough to make the whole country lock up their children!

After her water remarks about the fish swimming can't breathe and then onto waves etc. I think maybe she did drown caylee or something happened with water. She seems to speak about water quite often. Odd

I found the BOMBSHELL on page 9 of Yuri's summary. According to Robin, Casey told her info about the crime scene that only the perp, a couple of LEO's and the Medical Examiner's Office would have known at that moment. It's about the black garbage bags and the Pooh blanket. She told Robin about this shortly after the Chaplain informed her of the body find.

If the jury will give credence to the inmate's testimony, Casey is sunk!

Check it out!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html Actually.....bottom of page 8 and top of page 9

"We're going to set the date for the service sometime this coming week - the first week in February. I am extremely nervous to say the least. We'll finally have a little bit of closure. Is it wrong of me though, to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared of the numerous possibilities. She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I am content by the fact that she will never have to have her heartbroken, or see the constant negativity our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

She will also never see kindergarden, first grade, her high school prom, College graduation, her first love, her husband, her children or all the good things in life...you robbed her of that KC!

AKAshana: Look for Rotate View under the view menu.

Seems they want the parents in the courtroom as character support—to make her look like part of a loving family, but parents are not in a giving mood.

Oh my she is saying both Lee and George molested her. Wonder what the two men think about CMA now?
She is also saying that she went to get help on her own at 18 she saw a Dr. because Cindy turned on her and called her a *advertiser censored*.
She better produce this Dr. and his name better not be Zany.
LOL

I have been staying out of this circus, Cant wait for the trial.
This is a BS family with Cindy running the show.
I don't know if anyone ever molested her, she seems to have a fairly good relationship with her brother.:)eek: sure she forgave him :no:)

If someone tried to take off my bra it would not take 3 years for me to yell at them, and it would not be where the bra is over my head before I felt something...Unless I was drugged to the max. 3 years inebriated to the max ??? :eek:

OMG! She watches General Hospital! Explains the Chloroform?

Not too smart - on page 26, she uses "hints" for "hence." why use an archaic word if you've no clue how to spell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip