2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well LA and GA went under the front wheels with her lies about abuse and CA is being pushing under front and back. Saying that her mother brought home Chloroform from her 'clinic' is absolute rubbish but KC is too stupid to realize it. Chloroform has been out of general use in anesthesia for Many years, and is not freely available in hospitals,pharmacies etc- that's why KC wanted the recipe to make it.
For once I feel a smidgeon of pity for the Anthonys, what a vicious shrew KC is, plus these stories have all been contrived with Baez, that is obvious.

In a few days the A's will react with righteous indignation of course, and try to convince the world that KC is obviously deranged, and probably needs mental health care, not incarceration. The wheels go around.....

But maybe that was the point of releasing these? To get people to feel sorry for the A's and sorry for KC. I'm not buying the abuse, KC lies, remember?? The defense may even hope for a mentally ill defense from all this garbage.

She wants to set up an RV ministry, traveling throughout the US. How does she read the Bible without bursting into flames when she touches it??
I'm not an overly religious person...but her referencing G-d and the bible deeply offends me.

G 508
Casey says, Jesse. Some man of God! I got God's message last night hough - I need to forgive Jesse for being a "creep" and for taking advantage of Caylee and I yet again. I've forgiven him but I will never forget how he treated her and I before and I will never forget him trying to capitalize off of us now. Everyone sees him for the joke that he is and he has no one to blame but himself, but of course, the idiots in the media love a controversy.

Pg 512 She talks about her book (?), Cindy's (?), and someone by the name of Ray.
I love the fact that she has penpals all over the world!

She thought she saw Jesse in jail? wth.

She is too funny. When she hasn't worked in years...
"They keep mentioning numbers on the radio (104.1) involving the layoffs and it's practically in the hundreds of thousands in Orlando/Orange County. In a lot of ways, it is a relief to sit here and watch/listen to what's happening instead of being caught in the middle of it."

I also love her "pride in herself for her politeness" (paraphrase) and her pet peeve is rude people, a few lines later; "the crack head down the block needs to know her role and shut her flab mouth". Stay Classy Casey.

This is a indicative of KC being Unipolar, Bipolar, or suffering from severe ADHD....in addition to her Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I get what you're saying, although Elf was a sweet and innocent soul.
Casey will be haunted by the choices she's made, no matter how hard she tries to push those thoughts away with her random, crazy, girl-talk.

16 pages/one letter down, 500 to go; Gotta admit, I, I, I'm speechless...

Bolded above by Me

My husband came in just as I was finished reading the first letter.
He asked if there was anything worth telling him about....anything juicy.

I kept trying, but no matter how hard I tried to tell him even the littlest tidbit, to tell him my feelings after reading the first letter........all that kept coming out of my mouth was:
I......OMG.......you won't belie.........omg omg .........I I I.........no way....fricken unbelieveable.....
I felt like such a dunce as I couldn't form a complete sentence to get out what I was trying to say.
Then I read your post and I see I'm not alone.

After scanning a few pages of this topic, there is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said....but even if there were, I don't think my fingers would form full sentences either! lol

Way OT: Hi Bunny-At-Desk-Twin! *smile*

Boy-Have I been Lazzzy:loser:!

I mean, just in the time I've spent reading KC's letter.... she's embraced God, been Ordained, is fully versed on the Bible-especially the feel good parts(not so muchy about the Commandment parts:wink:), become endowed with special powers to personally see to it that BFF's miracles' will be granted(boy I definitely wanna be her friend,:blowkiss: foooor suuuure), has gained a full education on our Justice System (she says-poo poo:snooty:), assisted as a paralegal, become a Philosopher with a penchant for frat jokes(hm, inneresting.didn't.see.that.coming.atall), has plans to save all the little children and provide a wonderful home(albeit on wheels)for those especially poor and challenged Irish speaking Ones, become a certified Life Coach, has achieved speed-of-light tele-portation skills that allow her to have experienced everything everyone else has...ever(OMG what a coinkydink!)- all from her little room on Hopespring (and the little cell she sits in now) and all while ONLY sleeping with 7 guys! I mean... hey! Don't hate, Appreciate! If only I coul... oh carp... my eyeball just rolled completely into the back of my head. I have achieved the World's Biggest Eye Roll EVER. Dang-I forgot! She's done that too! Okay, second biggest... aaand I'm done.:slap:

But maybe that was the point of releasing these? To get people to feel sorry for the A's and sorry for KC. I'm not buying the abuse, KC lies, remember?? The defense may even hope for a mentally ill defense from all this garbage.
...or to bore us to tears. i don't buy one thing. She refers to Jesse...but not Tony...but says Jesse is Italian? Ok...does she ever get to talking about Tony?

"My dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing, or who with. Too many questions unanswered."

Well, I guess Jesse wasn't the liar the Anthony's made him out to be. Casey proved that today.

So, who does Cindy choose? Her murdering daughter or her son that is now being accused of molesting the murderer for three years. 12-15 according to Casey.

She mentions that someone told her she was her own personal paralegal. Someone really likes to put the wind in this narcissist's sails. Geez, think is was Baez?

Also, what is with Baez sneaking her emails and letters from her family, etc.? Since when does an attorney break jail rules? And she mentions a Jose planning to sneak her food? And why is there no backlash against him or investigation into this? I cannot fathom this level of unprofessionalism from an attorney. Not to mention the fact that I believe it reinforces KC's idea that this is all a big joke and is not serious. (At least back then.)

She has no emotion for Caylee. Speaking of holidays when one has lost a loved one usually brings sadness because they are no longer here to celebrate and her words lack it all.

I mean, just in the time I've spent reading KC's letter.... she's embraced God, been Ordained, is fully versed on the Bible-especially the feel good parts(not so muchy about the Commandment parts:wink:), become endowed with special powers to personally see to it that BFF's miracles' will be granted(boy I definitely wanna be her friend,:blowkiss: foooor suuuure), has gained a full education on our Justice System (she says-poo poo:snooty:), assisted as a paralegal, become a Philosopher with a penchant for frat jokes(hm, inneresting.didn't.see.that.coming.atall), has plans to save all the little children and provide a wonderful home(albeit on wheels)for those especially poor and challenged Irish speaking Ones, become a certified Life Coach, has achieved speed-of-light tele-portation skills that allow her to have experienced everything everyone else has...ever(OMG what a coinkydink!)- all from her little room on Hopespring (and the little cell she sits in now) and all while ONLY sleeping with 7 guys! I mean... hey! Don't hate, Appreciate! If only I coul... oh carp... my eyeball just rolled completely into the back of my head. I have achieved the World's Biggest Eye Roll EVER. Dang-I forgot! She's done that too! Okay, second biggest... aaand I'm done.:slap:
I'm not one to direct anyone to do anything...but this post needs to be published somewhere...everywhere!!

Too too funny! Thanks for that - my eyes were crossed from just reading "part I" but they just snapped back with the bellylaugh you've provided!

Wow - Page 52 of the download. I think she actually thinks Judge Strickland likes her! (She is describing a hearing.)

She mentions that someone told her she was her own personal paralegal. Someone really likes to put the wind in this narcissist's sails. Geez, think is was Baez?

Also, what is with Baez sneaking her emails and letters from her family, etc.? Since when does an attorney break jail rules? And she mentions a Jose planning to sneak her food? And why is there no backlash against him or investigation into this? I cannot fathom this level of unprofessionalism from an attorney. Not to mention the fact that I believe it reinforces KC's idea that this is all a big joke and is not serious. (At least back then.)
...and Jose did say someday she would have a man to love her...oh boy!

ITA. CA is sitting at home right now (drawing unemployment or medical disability paid for by our tax dollars) writing up her speech. Lord have mercy!

That's if she hasn't died of a heart attack. Or isn't plotting how to break into that jail and strangle Casey to death this time. This has got to piss of Cindy more than anything else in this case has. How are you going to defend her now, Cindy? So much for your perfect family image that you'll never have again! Words right out of the horse's mouth!

I would not want to be in the A house right now...this might actually drive them to suicide...

p. 160 from the WESH release part one handnumbered page 13744

" I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney and he brings back ones from them. At least that way it's kept private."

What we all speculated on WS was happening re: communication between the Anthony's and how it was happening (if this is to be believed) was.

OH! Toooooo gooooood! I love it. Could you please print it and mail it to Baez & Co? Pretty Please????

Well, if the defense is working on a plea, the title of said plea would be, "Judge, your esteemed Honor, we are so very sorry for wasting two years of the state's time on such an obvious slam dunk...it is apparent to us that if our client keeps insisting that there was/is a Zanny the nanny then our SODDI is sunk because you won't let us go on a fishing expedition through all of those TES records and even though we said we could prove that KC was innocent when we had our day in court, it is clear we can't cuz even we don't know what we are looking for...and if these letters our fair KC penned so eloquently about her time in clink don't do the trick to make people feel sorry for her...can you just waive your magic gavel and make the DA's office sit down with us and take the DP off the table? Please."

Kimster, my opinion of CA (referring to Cindy) has been proven as well; Cindy is as disturbed and dangerous (perhaps even more...) as her daughter. :furious:

IF it's true that Cindy brought home the chloroform then she needs to be thrown into the same cell with her DD.
But, Casey stated that Cindy brought it home from the "clinic" she worked at so it sounds fishy to me. Wasn't Cindy's workplace more of an office without medications laying around? And besides, what clinic would ever use chloroform anyway? For what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member