2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardy har har --

p. 170 of batch #2

She want to go to..............TARGET............................................

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

CASEY WRITES ABOUT GOD AND SNEEZES

"Perhaps the most interesting aspect is Casey thinks God communicates with her by making her sneeze to agree or disagree with what's she's thinking.

“When I’m thinking something random, I sneeze. At times I’ve taken that as God affirming or denying my thoughts. I'm not a random sneezer," Casey wrote."

All righty then! Guess I have been doing it wrong all these years. I haven't paid enough attention to sneezes. LOL!

I just sneeezed because I'm allergic to bulls#!t...

The one thing that strikes me about the content of these letters is the lack of desperation, the lack of anxiety, the lack of fear ---that an innocent person incarcerated and indicted for the murder of a child would be expected to exhibit.

PDF pg3
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

Ahhh, so page three explains that Krystal's sister Cecelia, while encarcerated, helped pass notes to and from Casey. For GA? It doesn't clarify. However, I get the feeling the jailer who helped with this spilled the beans and that's how LE found out about Krystal and her sister and ultimately GA. I could be wrong though....still reading and connecting dots.

Only up to pg. 70, ......God is "papa", or "Daddy" (BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She is nucking futs.

Which brings to mind something that we all need to keep in our field of view while looking at these. As you said, it is odd that she brings up a ton of stuff we have discussed here, particularly during periods where she probably did have some access to the internet. She is a pathological liar and a skilled chameleon who adapts her stories based on what she sees around her in order to make them plausible.

so believe NOTHING in these letters that cannot be corraborated by outside third party evidence. Sexual Abuse by Lee or George? Vacation or book plans? CA and GA's relationship? Activities by those around her such as her attorney? Do not trust this unless there is something backing it up. Otherwise it is simply more of the evil reality that exists exclusively between KC's ears.

This also holds true with the chloroform and the details of the body told to the other inmate. Do not completely trust information that seems to pat and clean unless it can be backed up in some clear manner. IE if the inmate told LE or in some way documented the conversations about the blanket and bag or chloroform before they became public knowlege.

Yes this is all sensational stuff. But its still KC. she is a "diabolical liar" who lies for no apparent reason or purpose. she lies like she breathes. So keep a skeptical frame of mind for anything that comes directly from her.

.. it seems like a script in many parts. She addresses every issue we have discussed here even down to the seizures.

on page 6 she says "Baby talk..I've always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country - is it selfish to want one from Ireland - accent and all?"

Oh I don't think I could roll my eyes any further. There she goes with more of her illusions of grandeur..who does she think she is, Angelina Jolie? and since when do babies come custom-made with accents "and all"?

Letter starting page 159

Talks about the day she was indicted. The grand jury pushed for death penalty, the state decides they don't have enough evidence to proceed - the entire basis for the case is unwarranted, and that saying she is falsely accused is beyond an understatement, but at least they are starting to back off and maybe realise that innocence is a big factor here.

This is a letter well worth reading, lots more there. If you want to understand Casey's mindset from what her lawyers are telling her and why she thinks she will get off this is the letter so far.

According to the news article, it states:

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

Yes indeed. That's why I wanted to get some sleuther's input... either this media statement is not true, or I am missing some pages.

There is nothing in the letters about Chloroform. There is also nothing in the letters implying that Cindy brought drugs home. (that I could find).

In fact, I don't see anything implicating her in the letters at all. Lots of drivel, and she DOES state that her brother felt her breasts at night for 3 years. She says she has dreams and thinks maybe her father did something to her, but does not say so definitively.

So, I see maybe some support for the dysfunctional family stuff in her letters and that is it.

Oh let's not forget the ITALIAN population as well! I myself 100% italian found her comments offensive!

For the purposes of rallying together here, I'm with ya sister (or brother)...My peeps are from Terrasini (and Yerevan, but let's leave the Armenians out of this lest KC later make an Armenian genocide joke)...
BTW, Miss Casey, Bella Vita, on your back forever and ever, would be an Italian phrase. Arse.
Now Anais, we'll have to discuss later the superiority of the Sicilians over the mainlanders. .... :blowkiss:

I read all the way up to page 70 and wow I have to take a break. She accuses her brother Lee of molestation, and how she has no family now. She is one ungrateful stubborn woman. Then she makes the comment that the real Zanny is a friend of hers for the last 4 years and she doesn't think she is involved. I read that in one of the first few letters.
u see this is the part right here that makes this seem set up. dont blame zanny, she would never do that. i trust her. this tries to kill the nanny story. in her eyes anyway. shes trying to take it back.

The one thing that strikes me about the content of these letters is the lack of desperation, the lack of anxiety, the lack of fear ---that an innocent person incarcerated and indicted for the murder of a child would be expected to exhibit.

Yes. Her pen pal even mentions that in one of her own letters to her sister.

Yes indeed. That's why I wanted to get some sleuther's input... either this media statement is not true, or I am missing some pages.

There is nothing in the letters about Chloroform. There is also nothing in the letters implying that Cindy brought drugs home. (that I could find).

In fact, I don't see anything implicating her in the letters at all. Lots of drivel, and she DOES state that her brother felt her breasts at night for 3 years. She says she has dreams and thinks maybe her father did something to her, but does not say so definitively.

So, I see maybe some support for the dysfunctional family stuff in her letters and that is it.

I'm sure I've read that - is it in the Robyn transcripts? I'll go have a look again after I finish this section.

Page 71 - "it sucks not having any health insurance, mine expired at the end of the year."

Hummm ....

u see this is the part right here that makes this seem set up. dont blame zanny, she would never do that. i trust her. this tries to kill the nanny story. in her eyes anyway. shes trying to take it back.
Not only trying to take it back, imo, but also trying to justify why she didn't call 911 and report Caylee missing; as well as trying to have the civil lawsuit dismissed. MOO

Set 5 pg. 412(13 of 117)
I miss that kind of honesty. I do however get that from my attorneys. One of the many reasons I so (heart) my boys. They each have their own unique personalities but they all mesh so well together. I never expected to make friends with my attorney, let alone the newer ones I’ve acquired. True friendship, such as ours. We’re both in our worst of worst places, but neither of us cares what the other has or hasn’t done. I’m good with that. If only more people in our society and throughout the world, for that matter, shared the same belief, if nothing else.

Just wow...I know JB is kicking himself in the arse for not reading these letters and fighting for them NOT to be released...her boys...lol...and no one cares what the other has or hasn't done...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee