2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is convinced she is going to go free and live with this girl and travel in an RV and that she is an ARTIST?

oh jeez I can't read these I can't - she wrote them to be read like this on WS.

On page 410 she is talking about waiting to go to court that day and she writes, "I tried to fix myself up a little bit, I have to look good for my audience." OMG is all I can say right now.

Sorry, posting along as I read because I've got no one to shout to...

DEAR GOD SHE WANTS TO ADOPT!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I dun read it all....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

UPDATED: Jail Letters: Casey Tells Inmate She Used Chloroform On Caylee
Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010
Updated: 3:27 pm EDT April 6,2010
<snipped>
In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony and her father, George Anthony. Casey said that Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was 15 and claimed that she was molested by George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further.

Adams said Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to used chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as, Tracey Nealley.

Casey also confided to Adams that there was no &#8220;Zenaida.&#8221; She believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.

Baez told WFTV Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would be worse, because that would leave questions about their content. &#8220;If we move to keep them private, you guys are gonna speculate all over the place about what's in there,&#8221; Baez said.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS: Read Them All
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Anthony Pen Pal Letters Expected To Be Released 1:15
http://www.wftv.com/video/23067582/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Jose Baez Talks To WFTV After Casey Records Hearing 4:10
WFTV spoke with Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, after her Monday hearing. (04/06/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/23067417/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

:angel:

SHE calls everyone else a loser. You know - all the ones NOT in prison living their normal lives. ROFLMAO!!!

Her writing gives me a HEADACHE.

Anybody doing a transcription will get a reward. :)

OMG...I made it to page 48. I HAD to stop and give my eyes a break. Seriously can't focus anymore.

I see it. And I also knew it too.

Dictated by Baez most likely. Specially the parts about GA and LA abusing her. She's a habitual liar, always has been and always will be. Everyone who knows her says this. The only thing that changes is the audience.
If this was meant to paint her in a more sympathetic light it is a miserable failure.

Lee molested her and she suspects her father did too.

Of course we have no way of proving/disproving her statements, but I can't help wondering how this will affect their relationships with KC. If it's all a pack of lies, and now it's out there all over the 'net in black and white, I don't understand how they could continue to take her side.

And if it's true, I don't see how they could stand the shame.

Just what kind of a House of Horrors was it on Hopespring Drive?

OK I'm not buying into all this GOD stuff she is spouting. I mean I am a true believer, she is only because she is in jail (sorry that's the way I see it). Her interests in life have nothing to do with God because if they did then she would have had pics and stuff posted in her Myspace etc. All she had was skulls and stuff. This girl drives me crazy and Beaz thinks because she is talking about God ALL the time that it will make her human. Back to reading ...

Time line reference

Into about her 4th letter and she mentions that she has just filled out her first commissary sheet (page 25)

Getting a headache reading, the writing...the words... the thoughts...ug...

Anyway...remember the diary...with the cutesy little circles/dots that people said looked like a high school/jr high girl...look at the word cookie on the first page...

and the writing looks the same to me...though I didn't look at the picture of the diary side by side.

I think she is toast...:croc:

I havent gotten to the chloroform part yet but I am frankly shocked...

who says this crap even if it's true, let alone while in jail on a murder charge...?

Eeeeek!
The Anthony's must be freakin out! Well, maybe not cuz they're not too normal. But if my daughter wrote these things I would be freakin out!

AND. I WOULD go visit her in jail (or whatever planet I found her on) and tell her off like no tomorrow.

Amazing........ BTW Jose-you were wrong. I hope these letters all get into the jurors hands as well.

I am cracking up how she tells her penpal how this will be there forever secret letters and now they are all over the WORLD! Ha!:innocent:

On page 323 (13649 hand-written page), she says "Caylee's dad, Eric". It's close to the bottom of the page.

Also on page 334 (13660 hand-written page) she says "God will reward us because even in our worst moments (coughs-now), He is still with us, He loves us just as much today as He did yesterday and we will spend eternity with Him (and Caylee). She's a sick person IMO.

WHAT???? She admitted she had to use chloroform on Caylee to make her sleep??? WTF???

Call me the fool, but I don't see how these letters are nothing to worry about.

Paraphrasing: When Casey told Cindy about Lee sexually abusing her, Cindy said "oh, so that's why you're a *advertiser censored*?" Casey said that her reaction was like a knife to her chest.

Of course, we have no idea if this is true or not. But, if it is, wow. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd feel even the slightest twinge of sorry for Casey, but I actually do right now, which I guess is what the defense was going after with the release of these letters. Thankfully, I can see past the sob story and know that having a messed up childhood DOESN'T give someone an excuse to make nothing of their life and do something as horrible as killing their beautiful, innocent baby girl. However, NO mother should ever say something like that to their daughter, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc