2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! How can they say there was nothing shocking in here. She admitted to using chloroform on Caylee. Hello????

Please tell me what page this is on........I can not read her handwriting, it is making me dizzy and shaky. Thanks

Maybe Baez doesn't care because he is planning on a plea deal anyway....

I wonder how she feels about her jailhouse friend now that she didn't destroy the letters as promised and sent them to a friend?
I truly do not believe this was a defense set up. I think this is just Casey being delusional and thinking she can tell anyone anything and they will believe her.
Also, there doesn't seem to be a legal reason that JB could have stopped the release of these letters. He can't act like he is bothered by this, even if he is. If she doesn't confess in the letters or say where Caylee was, he can't stop the publishing. I think he would really like to wring her neck. jmo

I'm thinking Jose did not read them ..he could not have and then released them.

I'm almost positive he didn't read them...I started with the 5th set and she say's JB is going to smuggle word search books in to her.

"As far as my plans for when I leave, besides trying to entertain your behind until I get to drag you out of wherever, I'm not sure."

She thinks that she will actually be out of jail before someone who was accused of growing marijuana?????? OK.

New story on not reporting her missing. Cuz she was going to move away and was getting her sh@t together and Zany (spelled that way) didnt' tell her where she and Cays went. Cuz she asked Zany to keep Cays for a few days. So she was missing and she wasn't.

Remember during George's depo at JMorgan when he very self-righteously and smarmily spelled out "Z-A-N-Y" for them?? Same spelling!
Hmmmm...........

Mother of GOD they are throwing CA under the bus! WOW

Well LA and GA went under the front wheels with her lies about abuse and CA is being pushing under front and back. Saying that her mother brought home Chloroform from her 'clinic' is absolute rubbish but KC is too stupid to realize it. Chloroform has been out of general use in anesthesia for Many years, and is not freely available in hospitals,pharmacies etc- that's why KC wanted the recipe to make it.
For once I feel a smidgeon of pity for the Anthonys, what a vicious shrew KC is, plus these stories have all been contrived with Baez, that is obvious.

In a few days the A's will react with righteous indignation of course, and try to convince the world that KC is obviously deranged, and probably needs mental health care, not incarceration. The wheels go around.....

Okay, I might need a stiff drink. The childish high school handwriting is making me blind. I had to take a break after "I may have a big mouth, but I know how to keep a secret". Yeah. We know. It's why this horrible thing has stretched out forever.

All I've seen so far was on page 4 of the letters where she says that Lee would come in and feel her up, but I don't see where they had intercourse. She also accuses her father of 'maybe' doing the same thing to her when she was younger.

On page 410 she is talking about waiting to go to court that day and she writes, "I tried to fix myself up a little bit, I have to look good for my audience." OMG is all I can say right now.

I jumped down towards the end too and she talks about trying to get a good night's sleep so she looks fabulous tomorrow. She really thinks she's a raving beauty..
If she believes she looks like Alyssa M then she is much more disturbed than I thought.

Ummmmmmmm - that monkey poem......that is downright creepy. If you think of it being written by someone who murdered her daughter....decomp.....freezing the body...burning the body.... HELLO.....................

Casey Anthony complains about parents, talks about former lovers in just-released jail letters

In the letters, she complains about her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.
By Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
3:53 p.m. EDT, April 6, 2010

"Snip"

A former Orange County Jail inmate told investigators that Casey Anthony told her how she used to "knock" out her toddler daughter so she could go out at night, although the inmate said Anthony never said what she used to put Caylee Marie Anthony to sleep.

A transcript of an interview with former inmate Maya Derkovic is among nearly 300 pages of evidence released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office in the first-degree murder case against Anthony.

Derkovic, who is serving 30 years in prison following a second-degree murder conviction, spent time in a jail cell next to Casey Anthony.

She told investigators that Anthony thought it was exciting and funny that she was becoming famous. Anthony talked about writing a book and making a movie before Caylee's remains were found.

Derkovic said Anthony didn't mention her missing daughter Caylee, except when saying she regretted having a child so young.

The State Attorney's Office also released more than 250 pages of handwritten letters between Anthony and another inmate, Robyn Ann Adams, and between Adams and a friend of hers, Tracy Nealley of Altamonte Springs.

The letters represent some of Anthony's own thoughts about her case, her situation and her family life.

•1 http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story

lol she says dad quit his job but kept disappearing. enter river cruz?

also that mom is "milking" her leave of absense

Remember when she had Baez make a statement that the service wasn't her doing or something along that line? Wasn't that the day before the memorial?

Yes, she was indignant that her parents had Caylee cremated.
I guess she preferred her to rot away off the side of the road.

I think JB did NOT read these I mean would he sit and read 516 pages? Maybe he simply asked KC if there was incriminating evidence she said "uh no" and he was like "ok whatever".

Because holy heckers this is bad bad she is toast. But I do see her leaning toward CA being the one with the chloroform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip