Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, EFF, dude.

Kudos to Lee for following a law-enforcement script while talking to Casey. Well done, sir.

UPDATED: Jail Letters: Casey Tells Inmate She Used Chloroform On Caylee
Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010
Updated: 3:27 pm EDT April 6,2010
<snipped>
In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony and her father, George Anthony. Casey said that Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was 15 and claimed that she was molested by George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further.

Adams said Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to used chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as, Tracey Nealley.

Casey also confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” She believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.

Baez told WFTV Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would be worse, because that would leave questions about their content. “If we move to keep them private, you guys are gonna speculate all over the place about what's in there,” Baez said.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS: Read Them All
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Anthony Pen Pal Letters Expected To Be Released 1:15
http://www.wftv.com/video/23067582/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Jose Baez Talks To WFTV After Casey Records Hearing 4:10
WFTV spoke with Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, after her Monday hearing. (04/06/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/23067417/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

:angel:

Even though we somewhat "knew" Casey used chloroform on Caylee, the reality of Casey admitting to it just brought me to sobbing tears for that precious baby. :(

lol she says dad quit his job but kept disappearing. enter river cruz?

also that mom is "milking" her leave of absense

One honest statement anyway....
Yes, we noticed. Her disability should have been discontinued long ago..

I don't think I can read all of this "drivel", if there is a part that is worth reading could someone clue me in on where that is at ?

I jumped down towards the end too and she talks about trying to get a good night's sleep so she looks fabulous tomorrow. She really thinks she's a raving beauty..
If she believes she looks like Alyssa M then she is much more disturbed than I thought.

I believe that is called delusions of grandeur.... :innocent:

I truly don't see CA, GA,LA or JB being in on something like this because it has the potential to backfire in a very bad way. What I do believe however is that Inmate Anthony has been doing some reading etc. and is attempting to help her defense out her own way. JMO

I will be quite interested to see the reaction of CA, GA and LA to these letters! Accusing CA of bringing chloroform home for Caylee because she could not sleep! And the sexual abuse...disgusting! Every word of it. I for one do not buy one lousy word of it!

This girl is beyond crazy!!!

Jeez. Even Casey thinks CA's money-making endeavors are inappropriate.

I'm almost positive he didn't read them...I started with the 5th set and she say's JB is going to smuggle word search books in to her.

Girlfriend, you know Baez don't read...lol :dance:
These letters to me, reaffirm precisely what I thought of KC to begin with. A narcissist...reminds me of a child still stuck in their own egocentric bubble. Only her bubble is made of some sort of sticky goo with a strange smell.

:furious:In her letters, Casey talked about what great mother she was to Caylee.

‘That's one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother – I was a great mom! And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life for 5 minutes. It's so frustrating," She said.:furious:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story?page=2

She thinks she will be clear and out of jail soon. Thinking she is a celeb and interesting to America. She doesn't get the fact that Caylee is the celeb here not her.

Her family emails letters to Baez and he brings them to her.

You know - I can be a little slow, and I haven't read everyone's opinion here, but, could it be, just maybe, they're going to go for an insanity defense? ( I know I will ble insane when I finish these). But seriously, this isn't "nothing" but it sure is "manic" (and I use that term very loosely).

Awww she says her Mom is still milking her leave of absense.

I have a feeling the reason the defense allowed these to be released, is to elicit sympathy both from the public and the jury pool, for Casey.
Now, I can understand a bit more why the family has been behind her.
They didn't want all the (allegedly) horrible things they've done to come out and
hope(d) if they stood by her, she'd be quiet about their deeds.

I seem to recall a jail visit where Cindy was concerned about a recent doctor/psych? visit with Casey and she said "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything."...I am paraphrasing.
I don't feel sorry for her but I'm understanding her a bit more. I also don't think she's telling the truth about everything, although I think enough of her real personality leaks through as to give insight into her character.
And yes, her handwriting is difficult to read, just as her personality seems to be.
I agree deedee-however if JB thinks these letters will elicit sympathy from the public he's as dumb as his client!! I think the real task here is to try to separate KC's fact from her fiction. No excuse for what happened to Caylee what so ever-however I think growing up Anthony was probably awful! I wonder if Cindy will say KC is telling mis-truths cause she's mis-remembering?:waitasec:

:Welcome-12-june:

I don't think these letters are a defense plant. I haven't been able to read them yet, just going off reports here but if they were what in the world good would it do them for her to admit to using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep??

Hellooooo.

I think there is plenty of damning "testimony" to be found here.

lol she says dad quit his job but kept disappearing. enter river cruz?

also that mom is "milking" her leave of absense

I wonder how Brad is going to re-spin all of this?

Isn't that odd? Casey and George spell Zanny the same incorrect way. Z-A-N-Y.
I thought during the civil deposition that someone needed to hand Geo a dictionary. Isn't that just the oddest thing. I believe Casey was writing more letters than we know about.

I read everything and no where does she write that Lee had intercourse with her or that GA molested her. She wrote that Lee felt her up and that she has strange dreams that she thinks might mean GA molested her. And no where does she write that she gave Caylee chloroform. That said, who wears a sports bra to bed? Especially a young preteen girl with either no or small breasts?? The Lee molest story makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc