2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm... I really want a reaction from the Anthony camp. I would think if the allegations against Lee are untrue that they would have the courage to stand up for him! This could seriously ruin his life!

snipped by me (for space).

Lee, come closer, come here,
Some of us know, some of us have lived it. You work hard, never steal, try to be a GOOD person... it does not matter does it? Mom yells at you, "You need to be nicer to her, it doesn't matter what she does, we need to ignore it".
Your mom makes you feel like carp when she does this to you? When you try to explain... Hey!!! Mom, I am a good person?
Here is what you need to do...
Go visit KC, tell her you need to have a LIFE, that you love her but you need to tell the truth. It's O.K. that you love her, you are her brother.
Then, on the next court hearing, please go sit on Caylees side.
Because if you don't take a stand now, if your parents will not stick up for you... how can you ever bring your future wife and children to their house? How can anything be normal? It is NOT O.K. or normal for them to sacrifice you for your sister, are you hearing me?

I rarely post, and I haven't read through the whole thing and this may have already been brought up, because I haven't read through all of this either, but WTF with the monkeys????? page 37:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry if I have missed discussion on it, but KC mentions in the letters that GA lied to CA about leaving his job in November 2008, but was still leaving home everyday as if he were working. Does this tie to any affair allegations? Is there discussion on this elsewhere?
Also, it seems KC was having "other" contact with CA, like about clothes and that sort of stuff-Is this just conversation via JB, or is it possible that CA got one-on-one brief visits with KC sans video?

Have not read them yet....reading here...did someone say that Baez carried letters to and from the jail for her?????????Isn't that illegal? And can he be reprimanded or whatever for this? Shoulda known she was writing Mommy and Daddy:banghead:

TIA

KC uses phrases like "for that matter" and "if nothing else" a LOT. What she thinks is making her sound smart and prove her obvious superior intelligence is making her sound very redundant.

Page 150 Casey writes,

"I didn't have to go to court at all. The irony, I waited for 2 hours, wrote to you for the better part of 2 hours, and it turns out they cancelled it! Such is life. In any case, I'm glad I didn't have to sit through a useless ordeal, and also be subjected to the same clowns and their gosh-dam cameras."

She sounds like George here.

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano was convicted of murdering people and his testimony was enough to convict John Gotti. Don't discount convict testimonies. Juries give them credence all the time.
Exactly. The jury can choose to believe her testimony or not to believe it. In this case, it seems backed up by other forensic evidence as well as statements from Casey's friends describing Caylee sleeping during a loud party ~ which to me, would indicate she could've been drugged. MOO

Quite a few mentions of Baez carrying letters from the Anthony's via email to show Casey.

I love how she keeps mentioning she is signing a waiver so she doesn't have to appear in court and low and behold she has never not attended a court session. Sorry but that cracks me up.

Also she writes it is a week and half into December, so this may be December 2008 just before Caylee was found.

one mention on page 212/213

Who posted that these letters are reading like she knew what we were discussing here on the boards (I was lurking) last year?

It was also basically what NG was having on her shows around the same time too. (comments made by TH's and etc, flows with the chit chat of our boards quite often IMHO).

KC is hitting all the bases. She is even talking about her innocent crush on Jose and on page 91 she states that she having seizures "again" because she is allegedly biting her tongue in her sleep.

Lord help me. This girl is so transparent. That's the thing about some sociopaths. They really aren't that much smarter than everyone else, they just think that they are smarter. It would never occur to them that we can see through them and the lies and the games. I think I am going to go watch Biggest Loser in 10 mins. Sigh.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

CASEY WRITES ABOUT GOD AND SNEEZES

"Perhaps the most interesting aspect is Casey thinks God communicates with her by making her sneeze to agree or disagree with what's she's thinking.

“When I’m thinking something random, I sneeze. At times I’ve taken that as God affirming or denying my thoughts. I'm not a random sneezer," Casey wrote."

All righty then! Guess I have been doing it wrong all these years. I haven't paid enough attention to sneezes. LOL!

LOL!

Possible name for the RV MInestry....

"Saving Souls With Sneezes."

Who posted that these letters are reading like she knew what we were discussing here on the boards (I was lurking) last year?

It was also basically what NG was having on her shows around the same time too. (comments made by TH's and etc, flows with the chit chat of our boards quite often IMHO).

KC is hitting all the bases. She is even talking about her innocent crush on Jose and on page 91 she states that she having seizures "again" because she is allegedly biting her tongue in her sleep.

Lord help me. This girl is so transparent. That's the thing about some sociopaths. They really aren't that much smarter than everyone else, they just think that they are smarter. It would never occur to them that we can see through them and the lies and the games. I think I am going to go watch Biggest Loser in 10 mins. Sigh.

Thank you, I could not find the words to write this thought, but yes, she seems to be connecting to others things that I thought maybe we had discussed here, or we flirted with here.

Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, but I haven't read through the entire thread...

On page 27 is a note from Robyn to Casey with a "5 Finger Prayer"... does anyone else find it an eerie similarity to Casey's 5 finger representation of her/family in one of the jail house visits?

Not anything bombshell, but to me it is a really significant piece of Casey's psychological make up in how she sort of takes on (or steals) other people's personality traits, etc, to further her own twisted relationships... then again, I could just be completely over analyzing, lol.

on page 6 she says "Baby talk..I've always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country - is it selfish to want one from Ireland - accent and all?"

Oh I don't think I could roll my eyes any further. There she goes with more of her illusions of grandeur..who does she think she is, Angelina Jolie? and since when do babies come custom-made with accents "and all"?
I rolled my eyes too far once and my contacts slipped and got stuck...so now I just say a coupla curse words...:rolleyes:

Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, but I haven't read through the entire thread...

On page 27 is a note from Robyn to Casey with a "5 Finger Prayer"... does anyone else find it an eerie similarity to Casey's 5 finger representation of her/family in one of the jail house visits?

Not anything bombshell, but to me it is a really significant piece of Casey's psychological make up in how she sort of takes on (or steals) other people's personality traits, etc, to further her own twisted relationships... then again, I could just be completely over analyzing, lol.

If she had shared that with them, could be a way to let her know they were getting her letters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13