2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather LE told CS last night that a search was going to be happening there today so they wouldn't hear about it from the media. Why couldn't the same courtesy be made to RC's family?

I have a feeling that I am going to be really hated for this statement....I'm still not saying I think RC is totally innocent as far as HC's disappearance/death and I'm not saying he's guilty but I can see both sides. I think even if RC were to take AND pass 15 LDT's and was proven to be camping on the lawn of the white house with the president at the time of the disappearance that a lot of people would still say he's guilty or somehow involved. JMO! I honestly don't care who is innocent and who is guilty...I just want WHOEVER did this to poor little Haleigh punished as far as the law allows!
BBM

Can you point me to where this is stated? I must have missed it.

Thanks for the warning-now I'll make sure not to watch the re-broadcast!! Thanks to all for the posting on NG-you've saved me a massive headache!!:banghead:

I felt great all day til I watched NG tonite --and now I *do* have a headache from trying to wrap my brain cells around the latest 'bombshells'. (and I'm not kidding about having an IRL headache!!)

I think the show tonite had me gritting my teeth or something...the "new" info was just too much for me to swallow hook, line & sinker.

MOO!!! I think the reason we haven't heard the name of a new suspect in custody is that it's someone who has been in custody since Jan. KWIM
I've been thinking the exact same thing! If it were JO, wouldn't we have heard something from the media about it? :waitasec: MOO

From what I gather LE told CS last night that a search was going to be happening there today so they wouldn't hear about it from the media. Why couldn't the same courtesy be made to RC's family?

I have a feeling that I am going to be really hated for this statement....I'm still not saying I think RC is totally innocent as far as HC's disappearance/death and I'm not saying he's guilty but I can see both sides. I think even if RC were to take AND pass 15 LDT's and was proven to be camping on the lawn of the white house with the president at the time of the disappearance that a lot of people would still say he's guilty or somehow involved. JMO! I honestly don't care who is innocent and who is guilty...I just want WHOEVER did this to poor little Haleigh punished as far as the law allows!

well, I don't think I would ever see rc at the White House and I would be happy with the truth of one poly test. However, he is the person who protected misty and also protected JO. misty said there was a fight about a gun and rc denied it. He denied JO being there. His mother also said there was a fight about a gun and rc denied that too. I could never place him at the crime but his actions are highly suspicious. Bottom line, he is at the very least indirectly responsible for Haleigh's demise and has done nothing to get at the person or people he thought would have harmed Haleigh. No one can convince me that this Billy Barney Bad Azz couldn't get some info out of misty.

So they never said anything more about the cooler - what's up with that?

There are pictures of the Jon boat in the pictures thread. They were put there early on in the case.
The reason I am asking is because if Ron told LE to search there recently I have to wonder why Ron never searched there or asked LE to before now. He knew Joe was being accused, by Misty and knew where Joe liked to fish.

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida."

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100413/ARTICLES/100419911/1402/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg&tc=ar

*FIXED LINK.

Am I understanding this correctly...They didn't find anything?

It was across the river and not a boat, but on a barge if I remember correctly.

Yes, and I believe it was several months after Haleigh went missing. However, Ron or his GM did in fact have a jon boat that was at AS MH. She said she had fished on that river all of her life.
What a frig--n crew!!!!!

The reason I am asking is because if Ron told LE to search there recently I have to wonder why Ron never searched there or asked LE to before now. He knew Joe was being accused, by Misty and knew where Joe liked to fish.

I don't think it was recently I believe per T Miller Ron mentioned this area to him while Tim was down there a long time ago.

This may come back to haunt me, but I never have ( and still don't ) felt that MC had anything to do with hurting Haleigh. I think she's covering for someone she *really* cares about though.

That's what we all want but unfortunately, it's going to take putting all the cast of characters through the ringer to break the "code of silence" to find that information out. In order to find Haleigh, the person that "knows" will have to tell us where she is and how she got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214