2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear Nancy's last line as they showed a closeup of the officers holding that box in the river?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida."

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100413/ARTICLES/100419911/1402/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg&tc=ar

*FIXED LINK.

ron has a jon boat (owner is AS) but he used that just like the red truck. LE confiscated the jon boat at the very beginning.

TWALL........Tim M. said on JVM...........Ron wanted him to search this spot early on.

I just don't understand why he didn't then, or did he, and not find anything?

And exactly what spot is TM talking about? Shell pond, or Shell Harbor? tia

Imagine that! Rc pointed out the spot they are searching right now. It was told to us that rc said it was JO's favorite fishing spot.

Hey Whisp, remember when there was talk of fire on a boat? Do you remember where that occurred?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida."

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100413/AR....p=1&tc=pg&tc=ar

Thanks Tehcloser, Do you think LE called for this van before or after opening the box? I always appreciate your tack on things.

Nancy may have some of the facts wrong and I believe some details of the letter could be incorrect. Misty may have seen a figure in black in the doorway and thought it was Joe, and she may have thought that Tommy and Joe were there earlier looking for a gun. I'm not buying someone holding a knife to her throat and threatening the family unless she told the police from the beginning. How on earth would Tommy know where Haleigh is if he left....

Beginning to ring bells of the past where Saint Casey was in jail to protect her family from getting hurt...

.........I'm experiencing deja vu
:doh:

Thanks Tehcloser, Do you think LE called for this van before or after opening the box? I always appreciate your tack on things.

Hey scandi, the best I can tell was after. Several reporters had noted earlier today that there were no forensic people on the scene at the time, so I am guessing it was after they found it.

WHAT? they were there yesterday?

I'm still reeling from rc telling LE to search there....that it is JO's favorite fishing spot.....er...wouldn't it be more like rc's favorite fishing spot? Jo doesn't even live in Florida.

Who has a jon and fishes? Who lives nearby? Why didn't rc push this entire time for them to go after JO...this is way too crazy. RC protected JO.

From what I gather LE told CS last night that a search was going to be happening there today so they wouldn't hear about it from the media. Why couldn't the same courtesy be made to RC's family?

I have a feeling that I am going to be really hated for this statement....I'm still not saying I think RC is totally innocent as far as HC's disappearance/death and I'm not saying he's guilty but I can see both sides. I think even if RC were to take AND pass 15 LDT's and was proven to be camping on the lawn of the white house with the president at the time of the disappearance that a lot of people would still say he's guilty or somehow involved. JMO! I honestly don't care who is innocent and who is guilty...I just want WHOEVER did this to poor little Haleigh punished as far as the law allows!

Did Ron tell, LE that recently? As within the past couple days?

There are pictures of the Jon boat in the pictures thread. They were put there early on in the case.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100413/AR....p=1&tc=pg&tc=ar

When I try to go here I get bad request,anyone else?

All of the local stations here in Jax have 10 and 11 p.m. broadcasts so maybe there will be something new to report then.

As usual, Nancy is still "soft" on Ronald. I am not convinced he harmed Haleigh in any intentional way. It could have been accidential (as in a fight between RC and MC) or it could have been an accidential drug overdose.

All I feel is that when he found out the news about Haleigh not being in the MH, his behaviour was not at all truthful to me. I would have been outside screaming, knocking on neighbors door, going beyond crazy.

WTH was RC doing: he was inside the home, slamming cabinet doors, blaming everything on his bit.h g/f, not wanting to speak to 911, calling his mommy and her showing up with her LE jacket/sweater (whatever), and the 9 x 5 (or whatever size) picture, that should have actually been in a frame.

I feel personally insulted that these low-class (I better watch my step here) think that we are as stupid as they are.

I want to be sure I've got this straight.....Misty, who's MISERABLY failed every LDT and LVA they've ever hooked her up to, says Joe did it. Brother Tommy who, just last week, shorted the fuse panel and MISERABLY failed his LDT says Joe did it.

AND THEY ARE THE LUMP SUM TOTAL SOURCE OF ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION?

Wow, just wow.....

Mind boggling isn't it? Two proven liars are what everyone is counting on to locate Haleigh. This is just too sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr