2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter says it is significant that the family members are not talking.

Family suddenly quiet after being so public in the past.

Reporting they have not found Haleigh yet going to continue search through the night.

Sheriff says they will search all night until morning.

sheriff headed back to the search site...he says search will continue through the night

My suspicion is that someone confessed and told them she is IN THE water. They have not found her YET. Sherriff says they will be looking all night if they have to. this tells me there is no doubt that she is int he water. They are just having issues finding her it has been a year. IMO

TN was very upset and didn't speak with reporter.

Family is very tight-lipped as well, maybe instructed not to talk with the press also.

Still no one knows where Misty is.

And that's about all I can contribute right now. I'm a tad bit annoyed because I think this sheriff really needs to understand that there are people who sincerely and genuinely care about Haleigh and want to know what is going on and I believe they can do that without jeopardizing their case.

My suspicion is that someone confessed and told them she is IN THE water. They have not found her YET. Sherriff says they will be looking all night if they have to. this tells me there is no doubt that she is int he water. They are just having issues finding her it has been a year. IMO

I agree because the family is so upset, yet her body has not been found.
So, I take from that, they know she is there and it's just a matter of time before she is found.

The Sheriff saying that they haven't decided yet if the missing persons case will not turn into a murder investigation... also very telling. I think someone had either confessed or someone has come out and said that she is dead and was dumped in that river.

A while a go they flashed a picture taken from the helicopter coverage of the area being searched.

It appeared to be an area between two docks and you could see divers in the water (on the surface) they had either equipment or (the reporters were speculating) a box of some sort.

IMHO it was probably the sonar or photographic equipment the divers are using.

I think you may be right.... hope they find her.

Didn't I hear the Reporter ask if this was going from a missing persons case to a homicide, and he said they were working on that?

Nancy Grace has been reporting for awhile now that Misty was going to strike a plea deal. I am wondering if she in fact cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup