2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the neighborhood guy said Misty put a trash bag in a trash can...

If I saw someone throw a trash bag in the water PERIOD (missing child or not) I think I'd call LE! Nothing good could come from that.

For all we know she was going to throw that bag in a dumpster around that area. If that's the case, it's gone forever. I'd like to know if there are public trash bins or dumpsters in that area. I would think putting it in a container wouldn't look as suspicious as throwing it in the lake.

she probably took personal things to her folks house ... if this is even true. I cannot imagine her with the ability to carry a garbage bag w/dead weight (pardon the pun) in it, just not feasible JMO

so was she walking down the street with it? was it heavy? more info please reporter.

I thought the neighborhood guy said Misty put a trash bag in a trash can...

Call me nosy, but if I saw a relative of a missing child throw anything away in a public garbage can or dumpster, I'd go dig it out to see what it was.

Neighbor did not say it was Misty, they said they saw Croslin carrying a trash bag. Her parents didn't live at the boat dock, they lived two blocks from there so I doubt if they were carrying a trash bag down by the docks it wasn't filled with animal crackers. JMO

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing

I dont see anything that says she carried a bag by the docks. I read "nearby"
Furthermore, this is heresay --"Another resident told him"

pretty shady if you ask me...JMO JMO

I'm smaller than Misty(5'3 105lbs) and I can lift both of my toddlers at the same time and they are 44lbs and 34lbs. I had this argument in the KC case too. Don't discount the small girls;-)

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing

I dont see anything that says she carried a bag by the docks. I read "nearby"
Furthermore, this is heresay --"Another resident told him"

pretty shady if you ask me...JMO JMO

Law Enforcement will vet the information about the garbage bag, that I have no doubt. As far as where exactly the bag was being carried, we all are capable of interpreting statements differently. IMO all we have is hearsay at this point unless the information comes directly from Law Enforcement themselves. JMO

If there are cadaver dogs searching the shore line, they are looking for bodily fluids or remains. I've heard that a cadaver dog can find a baby's tear on a football field, their sense of smell is like a human's sense of color/vision--very powerful.

According to this article( Ol' Larry Sullivan from PDN...lol) http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

neighbors were interviewed and reported seeing ToC days after Haleigh went missing carrying a garbage bag.

snip~Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.~ end

Much as I hate to examine that statement, what could he have had in the trash bag and why days after? What did he do?!

Or did he mean Misty was carrying the trash bag?

BBM.

I have read and reread that article......it never says Tommy was the one with the garbage bag. In fact the only mention of Tommy was this:

Croslin, her brother Hank Croslin Jr., Ronald Cummings and two others have been jailed on drug charges since January.

I hope others read the article and don't just skim that post, it's very misleading.

Elle, I read it as Misty too.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

That is the way I read it as well. IMO, if she was seen carrying a trash bag it could of been her clothe or other evidence that she was throwing out. I doubt she would be able to carry Haleigh in a trash bag.

Remember when Haleigh first went missing they all stayed at the camp site near the MH. Except, Misty stayed with her family the first few days. People thought her and Ron split up. I could see her getting rid of evidence, just not a body. I don't think she could carry that heavy weight though. The body would of been heavier during the first few days of decomposition with the bloating.

According to this article( Ol' Larry Sullivan from PDN...lol) http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

neighbors were interviewed and reported seeing ToC days after Haleigh went missing carrying a garbage bag.

snip~Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.~ end

Much as I hate to examine that statement, what could he have had in the trash bag and why days after? What did he do?!

Or did he mean Misty was carrying the trash bag?

elle, thanks for your post. The fact that Carl Brown the neighbor was "yelled at like a dog" and that four boats could not go through that part of the river to their camp.........to damn bad! This is a highly sensitive case, the LE are looking for the body of, or evidence of, little Haleigh! Some people are so ignorant and think their needs are more important then anything else!
:banghead:

just watched new4jax 5 pm news and a resident made me so angry! complaining about the inconvenience of LE ... idiot doesn't take into consideration how greatful he would be, if he were the one with the missing child as a member of his household!

Per Passionflower on scanner thread:

Joe will be on at 6pm. news4Jax (37 minutes)

Suggestion to others, I M going to formally send news4jax a thank you for their live streams during this search - I live in Texas and this is not being covered here.

This is interesting. What's even more interesting is that no one heard about it before now. This town sure is close-lipped.

elle, thanks for your post. The fact that Carl Brown the neighbor was "yelled at like a dog" and that four boats could not go through that part of the river to their camp.........to damn bad! This is a highly sensitive case, the LE are looking for the body of, or evidence of, little Haleigh! Some people are so ignorant and think their needs are more important then anything else!
:banghead:

Hey 4Jacy: ), I just try to post the links to the articles that I think people might like to read.....but I will say this. All this information and these articles are coming out so quickly that I have a suspicion things are being taken out of context or even quoted wrong. I remember when Haleigh first went missing there was so much misreporting in her case. I agree with your thoughts about the statement about getting yelled at like a dog, it seems awful inconsiderate when the reality is that Haleigh's remains could be found under feet and feet of silt at any moment. JMO

I'm smaller than Misty(5'3 105lbs) and I can lift both of my toddlers at the same time and they are 44lbs and 34lbs. I had this argument in the KC case too. Don't discount the small girls;-)

I think small girls can lift a good bit of weight, just like you state....I've seen my daughter do the same thing. If there's any truth to this recent report about MC carrying the trash bag.....I think an important clue would be......"how" was she carrying the trash bag? With one hand....and bag off the ground? One hand......dragging it? Two hands dragging it? If she was carrying it across both arms and not by the flimsy handles then.....hmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back