2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bring myself to watch HLN or NG's "broken" news, so in the unlikely event there is any real news...hope it will be updated here :)

Is there a live link to watch Misty on the dock?
tia

I think this is all staged for the viewing of the guy with the 2 pairs of shorts. Looks so phony and no reason for her to be there, she is not pointing out anything, they are doing all the gesturing. I bet the cops notified the news to get their helicopter up.

Your turn to make a deal Ron she is ratting you out.

I can only hope..........

it was reported that family members had to be shooed away, some time before that meeting, so I'm guessing that the PI did tell her, & then she let the Cummings know.

The family member that was sent away was directly reported to have been Ron's grandmother, not any of Crystal's family.

jmo

Maybe you're right. I heard, or thought I heard, (mind is failing me big time) that Tommy was taken down to the dock a day before Misty. Anyone know? tia

So far, the only one reporting Tommy was taking to the dock is Art Harris. I am looking also for info from main stream media indicating Tommy was there too! With all the media coverage right on the spot, someone would have seem Tommy.

Maybe you're right. I heard, or thought I heard, (mind is failing me big time) that Tommy was taken down to the dock a day before Misty. Anyone know? tia

I heard Tommy was taken there Sunday and Monday

I just don't know what to think of this cousin Joe O., Just cause he breaks down sobbing doesn't mean notta imo because I've seen way too many lying murdering criminals do it all the while looking utterly and completely broken hearted!

My head is spinning...I wish MC would just break down and spill it because she knows exactly what the heck happened to Halleigh IMO!

And to think she knew this for a year. Poor Haleigh....OMG.

So far, the only one reporting Tommy was taking to the dock is Art Harris. I am looking also for info from main stream media indicating Tommy was there too! With all the media coverage right on the spot, someone would have seem Tommy.
Not that this is solid confirmation but on JVM tonight it was said a couple of times that ToC had been taken there on Sunday and Monday.

If she has made a deal she has to cooperate.
yep, yep, yep I thought about this today. Misty is very vulnerable. She puts on the tough girl image, but in my belief she has been neglected in her life. Not by "love" but just simple day to day guidance. Enter Ron, a young girl that wants to please and stand out at her age. Act old, a father image, hes a father. Best of both worlds. Enter the world of drugs and alcohol, no judgement because of the lack of life experience. Those two worlds crossed with the life of Haleigh. I hope so very much she has made a deal. Sorry to ramble, but that picture of Misty on the dock struck a cord. I think she is the one who said where to look.

Just got on...so I guess there's nothing really new, huh?

OK< the search site is approximately 5 miles driving SOUTH from the Green Lane trailer where Haleigh went missing.
As the crow flies, it is about 2.5 miles SOUTH on the St. John's River.

I need to go back and check something...I think Teresa N. lives in this area.

I thought Tn lived a great distance away,over an hour. Because this spot that s being searched is less than 5miles from the MH that Haleigh was living in at time she disappeared?

Art was nervous when JVM tried to nail him down on his "Tommy is the tipster" theory. he stammered, and a minute later called Jane-Nancy. Lawd, I bet he is trying to figure out a better way to explain his "bombshell" on NG tonight... Nancy almost had a stroke last night did you hear her at the end? She was angry.

I dont believe a word Art says, Im sorry if I offend anyone by this..I just dont buy it, any of it..

In no way do I intend to be offensive about TC, but if he was there, he would be pretty easy to detect in photos, as he has a very distinctive appearance.

jmoo

Well Art is on the show with Jane.:waitasec:

well I agree with your youtube video - Art Harris doesn't confirm anything and just blindly goes on those shows spouting off "facts" that he hasn't even confirmed. it's frustrating.

just OT for a sec - but thank you so much for your youtube channel. I listen to it at work to get a recap of the previous day's shows. I appreciate all your work and enjoy your comments throughout the shows :)

Isn't Misty now, officially, implicated in Haleigh's disappearance since she was brought to the dock? Seems to me she is and I agree with other posters that her lawyer should have been there. MOO

Art was nervous when JVM tried to nail him down on his "Tommy is the tipster" theory. he stammered, and a minute later called Jane-Nancy. Lawd, I bet he is trying to figure out a better way to explain his "bombshell" on NG tonight... Nancy almost had a stroke last night did you hear her at the end? She was angry.

I dont believe a word Art says, Im sorry if I offend anyone by this..I just dont buy it, any of it..

I totally agree with you about AH.

poor Nancy last night... hypna hyp hypno hyp.... like she was stuck. I think she was just overwhelmed.

I thought Tn lived a great distance away,over an hour. Because this spot that s being searched is less than 5miles from the MH that Haleigh was living in at time she disappeared?

LOL....shhhhh..don't get that started, it appears that no one KNOWS where she lives/lived. She gave conflicting addresses numerous times. There is a very inquisitive poster here who has devoted many hours and much effort to tracking this down, all to no avail, as far as I know.

jmo

:clap::clap: ITA! :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members