2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as I think Ron and his family are, you have to ask the question would Haleigh still be alive were it not for the Croslins?

The Croslins would not have been anywhere near HaLeigh were it not for Ronald L. Cummings.

NG says they haven't left and Natisha just said they did. And the Scanner peeps said they hear units signing off for the night.

Maybe she means for the long haul?

confusing to say the least......we were told the divers stopped last night at 8pm
then AH I think) said that the divers worked all night with radar????

It's a yes/no/yes/no investigation............

Does LE ant certain things said on news and certainpeople on dock for the players to see and see who get's scared????

Sorry all I just can't post I am so mad that I SAW Misty down at that dock today :furious::furious::furious:

I'll try to come back on later tonight but I am thinking I may need a couple day's break from all this !!!

How can somebody knowingly not tell information about a beautiful 5 year old girl !! and walk around like it is just another day !!!

I hope she gets her azz beat down in jail and it requires the hospital !!! :banghead: :furious:

But hasn't LE said they are looking for physical evidence not a body???

Is there any sign of cadaver dogs being there? I thought it was said on NG yesterday that they would be used and Cinco the dog demonstrated how they alert on even a 40 year old jawbone with water no problem.

That's more like what I've thought all along. MOO

In all honesty I have thought that too Panthera. I'll also go out on a limb and say I don't thinkt hat MC killed HC with malice or aforethought. IMHO.

Well LP sure ALMOST said what NG fears most. Wish he had more.......uhmmmm time to talk!

NG says LP theory is shot down because it's MC that is showing cops where to look for Haleigh's body.

LP says "loose talk" about a body being dumped. Van borrowed ---okay that was too confusing....can someone decipher what LP is saying about the van?
She could still be the perp, calling TC & JO to help dispose and she could've went with them, therefore she knows where the body is. :waitasec: MOO

NG saying this is "not a bogus tip".

The TH agrees - saying it's part of deal making...thinks this will come to an end shortly...next part will come down to charging her & finding out who else is complicit.

NG was wrong on all her "bombshells" last night with the arrest made and a cooler pulled up. She does not have anymore of a clue than we sitting right here right now.

what if??? Just what if, Ron got mad at haliegh before he left to work, he shook her too hard or threw her making her hit her head causing a closed head injury. She seemed ok he went to work, symptoms kicked in and Haliegh passed while Ron was at work,Misty panicked calling bro and cuz to help her, thereby making Ron guilty of murder the rest accesory after the fact. JMO

Just for info - the sarge in charge of dive team just radioed in that the dive team is done for tonight as of 8:44 pm EST. (via scanner)

She could still be the perp, calling TC & JO to help dispose and she could've went with them, therefore she knows where the body is. :waitasec: MOO

I've always thought that MC had a hand in Haleigh's death. But it's just my humble opinion and I could very well be wrong.

Personally, I don't see where MC has ANY bargaining leverage on this. If she is the perp (or one of them) - she will now face murder charges, along with all those years on the trafficking. How could MC cut a deal with what's on her plate?
Plea down to a lesser charge.....that's all I can think of. DA may agree to it just to recover the body/evidence and have sufficient evidence to charge others that may be involved as well. I think the DA is taking a best shot and if that doesn't pan out enough the case may get tabled.....unfortunately.

Nancy reminding us MC can't get the death sentence since she was only 17 y/o when Haleigh (presumably) was killed.

Thank goodness PoppyH acknowledged me. I was beginning to think I was invisible. I'm assuming you heard what I heard?

Yes, cadaver dogs were used on the shore & woods.

Okay back to NG, 'nuff about my silly opinions. :)

Rehashing what NG has covered so far...replaying of clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en