2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Caller just asked if any remains would be left after alligators finished eating her.

NG states This child's remains were sinking into the mud in the St. John's River........(then adds "according to reports").

I believe everything the grandma is saying.

She tipped the police off to what was said but it was Tommy that led them to the river where it happened.

I just can't believe that FL LE is so incompetent that they could have cleared JO in the beginning IF it is true that he was involved in this. I think some people are so desperate to get out of jail that they will say anything that takes the blame off of them and gets them out of jail. I don't believe a word they say. I do believe that Haleigh is probably dead and has been since Feb 09 but how will probably never be known.

Tell me please...after this, how a defense attorney or three won't have a field day? How can LE after get past this to PROOF?

300 odd bones to find in that river, but when alligators may have taken something, maybe nothing recovered

but maybe the clothes Haleigh had on or a rope and block

cinder block, cinder block, cinder block .....part of this story several times

I believe everything the grandma is saying.

She tipped the police off to what was said but it was Tommy that led them to the river where it happened.

Exaclty! Hence the tip not coming from TN if Tommy led them to the River.

All I have to say is if RC is innocent in all of this, I hope LE unleashes him in a room with the three of them.

and.........if he is, unless the brothers in his cell block on him! Wonder how I could get arrested and put in the mens block?

"It's amzing how bits of the truth are woven into that story." says Nancy.

Ummmmmmm has anything been identified as "truth"? That's my question.

OMG. Caller just asked if any remains would be left after alligators finished eating her.

I can't believe the converstation this show. They are talking about a little girl here! C'mon!

Honestly the police are probably listening to every call they make in real time and the tip was caught on the phone.

All I have to say is if RC is innocent in all of this, I hope LE unleashes him in a room with the three of them.

If Ron was talking about Joe throwing animals to the gators and about where a body could be put, and if he even had a suspicion about Joe, why didn't he go after him instead of going to go get a tattoo? Ron has had the last year to go get Joe. Ron even supported that Joe was not at the house that night. That Ron did not have a fight over a gun during Joe's vacation in Satsuma. Ron made it very plain that Joe was no where near the MH that night. He appeared to be Joe's best alibi. Is it because Joe and Tommy did a huge favor for him? Like disposing of Haleigh?

Tell me please...after this, how a defense attorney or three won't have a field day? How can LE after get past this to PROOF?
Charge all three of them with 1st degree murder! Just MOO. :banghead:

Correct. She couldn't face the DP as she was only 17 y/o at the time.

IF Ronald was the actual perp as I believe and Misty a witness as well as prolly helping to dispose of HaLeigh :( I really believe that she could get YEARS shaved off her sentence if she could prove it and testify against him. Don't know about others, but I could live with that myself..if it came down to it.

She could be tried as an adult...
Yes, but she still wouldn't be eligible for the death penalty becuase of her age. At least that was how I understood it. Life without the possibility of parole would be the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono