2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty knocked Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood, per Grandma Hollars (but she doesn't believe it)...

going back to the yellow rope mentioned tonight--was Tommy's house ever officially searched. I don't remember.

I find it odd that NO ONE mentions RC.......NO ONE!! I want to hear his calls from jail....this leaves me to believe that there must be a reason nothing on him is being said or released.....I so pray that TN's car was bugged the other day when they left LE....MO

:dance: Good thinking....

Okay I'm done I can't do this again. The "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water or not" just goes right through me. I just can't listen anymore.

G'night all. Take care. I'll say a prayer for Haleigh.

I am not surprised at all about TC either...glad they are finally talking though.

That's the one I do believe. MOO

Me too, I just hope that LE doesn't buy MC story just because she is now talking just to get a lighter sentence I assume. I also can't believe that Misty sat there and lied into the camera how many times, geez:sick:

news4jax talking about case now. Saying LE did find 2 cinder blocks today in water.

Was this on a local broadcast? I find this interesting. As of the press conference, didn't the Sheriff say that nothing of evidentiary value had been found, or was that last night? If it was today, then were they found after the press conference? If this is true, then this may have been what they were out there searching for.

I apologize for my confusion, too many threads are starting to meld together.

I bet they had misty at the dock so she can point out where she threw the weapon imo. Sorry if thats been said....

Hi I came in on the last 1/2 hr of NG, and it said Persons of Interests named but I did not hear one word of who they were. Did they say at all who they were? Please and thank you. I am guessing JO but is TC too. Is Misty at all?

If I am not badly mistaken, in one of the videos of NG's show tonight (did not watch the show, but someone posted the videos) she says that neither of the 3 (misty, tommy, or jo) is the suspect they have in mind. So, if neither of them, then who?

Yes, Kat. Misty is Nana's little girl. She's the one Misty lived with for awhile when she was young. The one who said she encouraged Misty to stay in school. She's also the one Mist went to live with for awhile after she split with Ronald. I do feel sorry for her. She obviously adores Misty. Who can blame her? She's her grandbaby.

BBM. And all the way to the sixth grade! What an achievement!

Could we have a link for the info of finding cinder blocks in the search, I couldn't find it on their website.

Okay Grandma says the first scenerio she heard was that JO killed her, but then says can't remember who told her that she thought maybe it was Misty. I tell you if someone told me someone killed someone I think I would remember who told me and I would of made a call to LE real fast, especially if that victim was a 5 year old little girl who was missing. Grandson or no Grandson! I am finding it hard to believe Grandma. If these two did call Grandma from jail with this info there is recordings and I am sure LE is on it.

Late again but did watch the NG show and read every page in this topic. All I can say is WOW is this group of people messed up or what. I also am having trouble wondering who and what to believe. Reading between the lines here it seems LE has more evidence than we know at present. Linking it up, if LE found an object or something of Haleighs at this river site. It would mean at least misty had previous knowledge since she led them there and pointed out the location. IMO - that connects Misty to the crime.

I never suspected murder, I was thinking accidental overdose but LE is claiming they know the murder weapon. Tis really changes the game for those involved, I just keep wondering why?

I suppose for those involved the finger pointing and facts to come out will lead us to the truth.

I'm curious if a local knows he actual distance from 202 Green Ln to the docks LE is searching. I also think Ron has known from the beginning Haleighs fate. I can't get over all the cover-up for these main players, it just does not compute.

My spell checker just tried to change the NG show to the NAG show. I think my puter is possessed.

I'm ticked, I want to see justice for Haleigh.

Not local but it is about 3.5 miles driving from Green, about 3 miles from GGMS and 2 blocks from where Hank and Lisa lived, if I mapped it right. :)

I am not surprised at all about TC either...glad they are finally talking though.

I just wish they were telling the truth when they talk. Somehow, these stories still keep changing. The truth doesn't change - it is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

But at least it isn't "I don't know, how much can a 17 year old take". The more she yaps, the more she implicates herself by now - just now admitting to some knowledge - even if it is a lie. Same with Tommy.

FH said in version #1, where Haleigh's tied to the cinder block and dumped into the water, as told by MC, that MC didn't say where she was when this happened, or how she knew. :waitasec:

I just wish they were telling the truth when they talk. Somehow, these stories still keep changing. The truth doesn't change - it is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

I think the only parts the police are believing are the ones backed up by evidence.

If I am not badly mistaken, in one of the videos of NG's show tonight (did not watch the show, but someone posted the videos) she says that neither of the 3 (misty, tommy, or jo) is the suspect they have in mind. So, if neither of them, then who?

I think they were just clarifying for the record that none of them are suspects or POI, at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983