2010.04.15 - The Search Spot Being the Crime Scene/Where Haleigh was killed.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone remember that Misty wanted to bring the kids (and the kids wanted to go) to Misty's brother's house that night because Misty wanted to see her Father in the hospital and Haleigh & Jr. could hang with Tommy/Timmy's kids while Misty went to visit her dad. And she asked Ron, and Ron said NO, Haleigh & Jr. had to stay in their own house - it was a school night.

Okay, so I have no idea where that came from other than the back of my very full brain. I'm sure some early Haleigh followers here might remember - was it a AH interview with Chelsea?

Significance: Where WERE Jr. & Haleigh that night? Were they with the Croslin gang for a time? Were they all gathering at Hank & Lisa's trailer? Where was Timmy/Chelsea's home relative to Hank & Lisa's at that time?

:( Really Dumb Question: Is the water super deep right there by the dock? Because, if (ugh!) they just dumped the little angel off the dock, why wouldn't she be discovered right away by somebody using the dock??????? Wouldn't her body be seen????

Believing that it is a possiblility she was killed there, and knowing definitely are two different things. I'm not going to jump to conclusions at this point.
Add to that, if Misty or Tommy is the one who gave them this scenario, then I'm not sure I would believe either one of them.

Dum Dum Sucker, the water may not be REAL deep right there by the docks, but just a bit out from the docks I believe I heard it drops off very quickly to about 20 feet deep in that area. We actually reside in Jacksonville, very close to the St. John's River, quite a bit aways from Satsuma of course, but it is a very, very deep river in some spots.

This all makes me think that they were making enough of a ruckus at the trailer that Haleigh was awake and interacting with the adults, maybe repeatedly put back on the mattress to get her out of the way, and ultimately went with the two men willingly. Also, MC may have gone with them too--but I think the killing was premeditated by only one of them.

Anyone remember that Misty wanted to bring the kids (and the kids wanted to go) to Misty's brother's house that night because Misty wanted to see her Father in the hospital and Haleigh & Jr. could hang with Tommy/Timmy's kids while Misty went to visit her dad. And she asked Ron, and Ron said NO, Haleigh & Jr. had to stay in their own house - it was a school night.

Okay, so I have no idea where that came from other than the back of my very full brain. I'm sure some early Haleigh followers here might remember - was it a AH interview with Chelsea?

Significance: Where WERE Jr. & Haleigh that night? Were they with the Croslin gang for a time? Were they all gathering at Hank & Lisa's trailer? Where was Timmy/Chelsea's home relative to Hank & Lisa's at that time?

This made me think of the police radio transmissions from the night HaLeigh went missing. Remember this:

FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?

This is Tommy, right?

Emma, that was the initial story, and most of us bought into it. I did, until the story came out that TN actually asked Misty to babysit that night, and Misty said she would, but only with Ron's okay.

This more recent story included the tidbit that Misty was NOT at the MH on Sunday night as TN led us to believe.

My only doubt about the search spot also being a crime scene is, there are quite a few people living in that area and, as we see from the search -- some can view the search activities from their homes/docks. One thing to dump a bag or container quickly and get away, another to tie and add bricks and throw someone in.

Even to dump a bag in that spot quickly is a risk of being seen never mind anything else. I would be more comfortable with evidence being dumped, Misty was seen with a black bag. If anything.

My only doubt about the search spot also being a crime scene is, there are quite a few people living in that area and, as we see from the search -- some can view the search activities from their homes/docks. One thing to dump a bag or container quickly and get away, another to tie and add bricks and throw someone in.

Even to dump a bag in that spot quickly is a risk of being seen never mind anything else. I would be more comfortable with evidence being dumped, Misty was seen with a black bag. If anything.

I wonder if that was the purpose of bringing Misty to the dock. Nothing more than for her to point out where she disposed of a black bag full of incriminating stuff.

And you'd be surprised at how much stuff goes on right under people's noses that never gets noticed.

I thought I should make a thread for this worth discussing so hopefully it is OK with the mods. During the Press Conference for Haleigh the Sheriff stated that they believe that the search spot is where she was killed and that they are saying that is the crime scene. Does anyone else think that they might have just thrown her into the river and let her drown? It is so heartbreaking to think that this happened to her. What does everyone else think?

Mistys granny said on NG that she was told Haleigh was alive when thrown in.
Just sick.

I dont believe she was killed there, I dont believe she was dumped there, and I dont think they will ever find her.

Some of what he said in this video to me kind of contredicted what the Sheriff said yesterday. I believe what the Sheriff said more.

I heard Jean K. on Insessions say that the river search was done-so I went looking for confirmation of that. This was all I could find right now. I'm sure the Sheriff will be on the 5 or 6 o'clock news with more (I hope).:waitasec:

I'm moving posts to the thread about this video. A link should only be posted in one thread. It has it's own thread now.

Exactly. And these neighbors could have night binoculars. My neighbor, who lives across the river from me, called and and complimentted us for remodeling one of the rooms in our house. Since she hadn't been inside, I asked her how she knew this, she actually had the gall to tell me she was watching with her night binoc's.

Also, if you live on a river sound carries. I don't know how they got away with it. I suppose it's possible; what kind of bravo would that take, but I guess if they were high on drugs.....

Exactly. And these neighbors could have night binoculars. My neighbor, who lives across the river from me, called and and complimentted us for remodeling one of the rooms in our house. Since she hadn't been inside, I asked her how she knew this, she actually had the gall to tell me she was watching with her night binoc's.

Also, if you live on a river sound carries. I don't know how they got away with it. I suppose it's possible; what kind of bravo would that take, but I guess if they were high on drugs.....

You are exactly right. We live on a lake, a big one, and in the evening when its quiet out you can hear people quietly talking. You cant make out WHAT they are saying but you can hear them. If they are being loud you hear everything and its discernable. I also clean houses on the lake and its weird how the majority of them own those high powered binoculars..you know, the ones on a stand. You can see clear across the lake and into homes!

All of this makes me think they were no where near that river that night.

I am of two minds. On one hand I have thought all along that it was a very real possibility that the MH was not the crime scene, and this would make sense being close to the Croslin home. Along the way, subtle hints have been dropped that Haleigh may be in the water, somewhere with alligators.

But on the other hand I read some place that LE said no human remains were found, so it might be possible that this is just the 10908524th story that is false...? I guess it depends on what else was found but if it was just a piece of rope and a couple of cinderblocks it could have been a coincidence. People may use those as anchors and they may lose them, and it was a boat dock after all. It could even have been staged. Maybe they thought they might eventually need an alternative crime scene to point away from the actual one or to frame somebody and threw a cinderblock there on some dark and stormy night. But then it would require some advanced planning and I don't know if they have it in them. Maybe they saw it on CSI or something.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engel
Back