2010.04.15 Two cinder blocks found at search site.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Clip of Misty from the beginning saying she never noticed any cinder blocks near the MH. I say she disassociated from the cinder blocks too much seeing as one was used for the door prop.

Yes Misty told LE that JO had used yellow rope to tie Haleigh to a cinder block or blocks and that he then put Haleigh off that dock on St. Johns River. And that very possibly Haleigh was not dead when this happened. This was told yesterday in an interview of Flora Hollers,grandma in Tenn. That this is what Misty had told her again as recently as yesterday a.m. phone call from jail to grandma and that as far as she knew this is also the story that Misty is telling LE(i.e. thats why they had her on that same dock yesterday at St. Johns River)
This has made me very sad, and cannot quit thinking about how horrific it is and just how terrified little Haleigh must have been.

I can't get the thought of this image out of my head since the Grandma said it! It just sickens me.

Doesn't it seem to anyone else, that even us here at WS care/cared more for this child than her own immediate family members! Poor child. What a messed up family!
JMO

If they did tie cinder blocks to her and push her into the water off of that dock, then those blocks would have been found very close to that dock. I see no reason for anyone who was boating on that lake to need to bring their boat up to that dock and throw over a cinder block to anchor it, do you? Usually if you bring your boat to a dock you tie it to the dock. If you anchor it, you are usually out a way and have nowhere to tie off.

I really do not think she was thrown into the lake alive, well at least not conscious. I think she was either killed or badly injured somewhere else and transported there for disposal. Don't forget about the deer blood that was put in the back of that van. Can you say cover up?

If they did tie cinder blocks to her and push her into the water off of that dock, then those blocks would have been found very close to that dock. I see no reason for anyone who was boating on that lake to need to bring their boat up to that dock and throw over a cinder block to anchor it, do you? Usually if you bring your boat to a dock you tie it to the dock. If you anchor it, you are usually out a way and have nowhere to tie off.

I really do not think she was thrown into the lake alive, well at least not conscious. I think she was either killed or badly injured somewhere else and transported there for disposal. Don't forget about the deer blood that was put in the back of that van. Can you say cover up?

Seems to me that when I was watching tonight (either JVM or NG, forget which) there was a brief shot of 2 cinder blocks sitting directly underneath the edge of the dock, in the water. They didn't make a big deal of it, went on to something else. But there was clearly a clip of the cinder blocks in the water under the dock.

So if the alleged matching yellow rope was found at HC Jr's house according to LP.

I was just wondering (out loud) how HC Jr. knew to bring some rope from home to RC's house or to an alleged crime scene.

Im right there with ya, as far as wondering out loud(more like typing out loud), but I feel as tho thats what most of us are here doing. Here, as in WS, we can actually say ALL those theories, those unanswered questions in the back of our minds, and those gut instincts that some of us know all too well that theres a reason we've been given such instincts that 99% of the time there is SOMETHING there that isnt quite right,and we may not have the proof "beyond a shadow of a doubt" yet, but our hearts know we're in the right direction, especially when its dealing with such young innocence that hasnt even begun to experience the evils of this world, or atleast at 5 they shouldnt have been exposed to such, rather should be still in that safe, sheltered cocoon of our parents protection. And that just stated I believe that WE ALL CAN AGREE ON! I do realize that AFTER THAT, there is not much that WE ALL AGREE ON. And that is what I come here for, not only to voice all my feelings or "theories"(if that were the case I'd be doing a personal blog that ONLY I COULD STATE "MY"FACTS, "MY" THEORIES.) I come here and WELCOME EVERYONE'S opinion. EVERYONES "theory". Because it will do 1 of 2 things, it will either open my eyes to knowledge I'd NOT previously known and therefor "changed" my path of thinking on whatever the subject may be... ~OR~ ..... It can make me dig my heels in even deeper, standing firmer in what I believe to be the truth at hand. Either way it does not offend me, nor hurt me, nor bruise my ego, because I choose to keep an open mind, look at the other possibilities, "listen" to my fellow posters opinions on the exact same piece of these puzzles that im "believing" i have sleuthed and figured out. Because we are all human and there is NOT ONE of us on these boards that has ALL the answers or that is ALWAYS right in their scenarios, etc. I do understand that this case along with several others really have struck a chord with us deeply and I understand the "fierceness" in which we believe and stand firm on the "way we think things happened or occurred", but I just wish we could all keep ourselves "open" to what others say, suggest, feel, or theorize, etc. Its ALL OF OURS RIGHTS to feel that passionately, but why not sometimes,thank someone who has with strong feeling typed out what they feel is the case and who they 100% believe"did it", someone that 100% feels the COMPLETE opposite of what you think or feel. Thank them for bringing to light what and why the feel so strongly is their "answers" to solving the case. Thank them for pointing out other possibilities(cuz I know at many times alot of us completely get "tunnel vision" on OUR PERP, OUR SUSPECT, the one WE FEEL IS TOTALLY GUILTY) ... Never close your mind to the countless amount of ways that a crime could have been committed. Be grateful and thankful for all of the opinions, theories, view for EVERY case. DONT ALWAYS stay on the defensive, waiting to "pounce" on the 1st poster thats belief is opposite yours. Come on guys, are we really that egotistical even in this cyber world? I know Im not and wont ever type out harsh words or snide remarks/comments to my fellow posters, that would make them "recoil" and not even want to "type out" their opinions from there on forward due to the anger, degrading comments, and sometimes just downright hate filled responses or remarks to their posts.....
WITHOUT A DOUBT, WE ARE "ALL" HERE FOR THE SAME REASON, jUSTICE FOR THAT PRECIOUS CHIILD THAT SHOULD STILL BE WRAPPED IN THAT SAFE COCOON OF A PARENT,STILL SHIELDED FROM THE EVILs of this world, AND BECAUSE LIL HALEIGH UNFORTUNATELY DID NOT HAVE THAT COCOON OF SAFETY, IS THE VERY REASON THAT WE ALL ARE SEEKING FOR JUSTICE ON HER BEHALF.
ONLY MY FEELINGS&OPINIONS, NO ONE ELsE'S BUT MINE...
~Jess

I can't get the thought of this image out of my head since the Grandma said it! It just sickens me.

Doesn't it seem to anyone else, that even us here at WS care/cared more for this child than her own immediate family members! Poor child. What a messed up family!
JMO

Yes, as I said above, what the Grandma stated last night has played over&over&over in my head, while the images of this nightmare vividly are playing as if on film thru my head over&over&over!! It has got to be in ALL of the cases of the violence on children, this exact detail of this case, (if true) is right up there at #1 as far as horrendous, terrifying torturous of ways to die( speaking if it is indeed fact that Haleigh was very much alive when the rope, cinder blocks, dock, and lake occurred)
And the way this entire "clan" on ALL sides involved has&is behaving thru out the last 14 mos of this nightmare, yes, I believe in my heart that there are many of us here at WS that truly love lil, precious haleigh and if she was any of"ours" would have gladly given their own lives without blinking an eye or even thinking for that matter. We would have had to have been murdered in order to take that precious child from one of us, especiallly "knowing" or even slighty "thinking" there "could be" a possibility of harm to her. That precious baby deserves and should be sound asleep right now in her own bed, in her own room, dreaming of nothing put a safe, secure world surrounded by those that truly love her& ALWAYS, ONLY have her very best interst at heart. She does not/did not deserve (NOT in a millions years did she EVER DESERVE) TO BE GONE so soon AND HER POOR LIL REMAINS(more than likely) to never have a proper, peaceful burial and placed to rest in peace.

The more I think of it, I have trouble with this site that being used the disposal site unless they went out farther in the river by boat. I mean if go to throw one of those blocks off the end of one of those docks it is going to go very far at all and from what I saw of the site the water didn't seem all that deep.

It's actually pretty amazing that a boat didn't hang up on it, if it was indeed where they put her. That is the boat launch so it cannot be very deep at all, the riverbed in between those docks is half asphalt at a slant.

When I was searching in a field with high grass I tripped over a cinder block and fell flat on my face.

I hope and pray one of these cinder blocks have a rope attached.

Don't forget about the deer blood that was put in the back of that van. Can you say cover up?

Deer blood was PUT in the back of the van? How does one find deer blood in the middle of the night for something like that? Just wondering, my hubby is a a hunter and its not that easy to kill a deer in broad daylight much less the middle of the night.

I do believe in one media report I heard, they talked about how at the end of the ramp, it drops off and is very deep.

Yes, I found that odd, and am wondering what the short clip was of those two cinder blocks in the water, where it was actually from and why they showed it if later they said the water was deep. It was on NG's show yesterday (Friday) that Jean Kasaras subbed in for. This is the kind of inconsistent reporting that drives me crazy on that show. I understand things move quickly but can't they say something to clear it up? Not that difficult IMO.

Cinder Blocks. The only people claiming this are:

Leonard Padilla (broke the story on NG)
JVM
Jax4news from their "source" (but no other mainstream media outlets)
and now Granny Hollar. (wonder where she heard it, cough)

It isn't in the letter Misty wrote.

I am not jumping on the cinder block wagon until someone credible, like LE, says they sent cinder blocks for analysis from Shell Harbor.

Ronald and Misty made such a big deal about the cinder block that was holding the door open, IE: (paraphrasing) we have never seen that or any block like it on this property but it's possible there were some out by the shed when we moved in and we just never noticed them. That comment always, from the beginning, made me wonder if there were more cinder blocks from the same source out there holding Haleigh under water.

I have no idea what cinder blocks found in Shell Harbor will yield in the way of evidence. If Joe and Tommy's prints are on them, so what? What does that prove? Please tell me LE has not based their "it's time to plan a funeral" on this type of evidence. Even if there is a yellow rope attached to the cinder blocks what does this prove?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here and trying to decipher this information. LE must have found something to indicate Haleigh was there, but yet they say they found nothing of evidentiary value at Shell Harbor?

Also, it's incredible to me that someone would dispose of a body so close to a boat ramp where people are in and out, loading boats, perhaps children jumping in for a swim. We aren't dealing with mental giants here, but we are dealing with criminal minds and these latest developments are incredible. I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, I'm just very confused by it all.

I wonder if these cement blocks came from the dumpsters that was a quarter mile away from their house? These dumpsters were hit by 3 cadaver dogs remember? They emptied out these dumpsters and only found constrution material and I remember they mentioned cement blocks. If they put Haleigh in the dumpster for a short time and when they could they went back to get her body took some cement blocks from inside and took her to the lake. Hope LE can trace if these cment blocks came from there.

After searching for the article I finally found one from Greta's interview with a reporter. Very interesting...hmmmmm.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501724,00.html

Cadaver Dog Focuses on Dumpster in Haleigh Search

Friday, February 27, 2009
This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," February 26, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: There is breaking news out of Florida in the disappearance of five-year old Haleigh Cummings. We are learning that just a short time ago a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster near the home where Haleigh was last seen.

VAN SUSTEREN: What else is behind that fence? Is it a residential area? Are there mobile homes or other dumpsters? What's behind the fence?

COURSEY: What it looks, it looks like a storage lot for the adjacent mobile home park. Inside this fence you will find boat trailers, parks. You'll find sheds an RV's.

VAN SUSTEREN: We are told that a cadaver dog had a hit. Do you have any more information beyond that? Can you tell us what time a day it was, or had they been there before?

COURSEY: I do. About 3:00 today, three different cadaver dogs hit on the same exact dumpster. They do not know why the dogs hit on the dumpster. This area has been searched before, but this was the first time the dumpster was empty.

The emptied everything out. It took about two hours. And just a few minutes ago police came outside and said they found nothing. They found no evidence, no dead animals. They have no idea why these dogs hit on the dumpster.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there ever been cadaver dogs at that dumpster after February 9 other than today?

COURSEY: They have had canines out here and bloodhounds, but this is the first time they have had cadaver dogs out. There was seven dogs out today. There will be 12 dogs out tomorrow.

VAN SUSTEREN: I take it the dumpster has been dumped since February 9. Is that right?

COURSEY: No. This was the first time the dumpster was emptied. The area, this lot behind me, has been searched three or four times, police say. But they had bloodhounds out.

• Watch Greta's interview

But they never got a hit on the dumpster. They said before tonight's there was really no reason to empty it. Tonight was the first time it was emptied.

VAN SUSTEREN: But is the trash exclusively construction trash, or are their clothes or personal trash in there?

COURSEY: No. It's strictly construction. There is a lot of concrete block in there, sidings of mobile homes, a couple pieces of lawn furniture, but that was about it.

While I understand the intense focus on the evidence recovered in the river search, I would think that it would be important to remember something else.

If I am not wrong, and someone please correct me if I am, the sheriff also said that there were land searches going on at the same time. I have to wonder if the land searches are not what provided the evidence that would cause the PCSO to tell the family to start making the funeral arrangements.

Sorry if this has been posted already I haven't had time to read the whole thread. But I can't stop thinking about the cinderblocks and funeral arrangements.

I am thinking maybe they found the cinderblocks and something attached like hair or maybe there was some rope and abone or two. I just really thinking there has to be more to be able to tell the family to make funeral arrangements and to care about cinder blocks in a river full of boats.

Also I was thinking maybe they need to go infront of a grand jury to indict Cousin Jo and they are keeping this all quiet so he doesn't run. Once he is in custody they will say they have Haleigh and those responsible are where they need to be.

Sorry if this has been posted already I haven't had time to read the whole thread. But I can't stop thinking about the cinderblocks and funeral arrangements.

I am thinking maybe they found the cinderblocks and something attached like hair or maybe there was some rope and abone or two. I just really thinking there has to be more to be able to tell the family to make funeral arrangements and to care about cinder blocks in a river full of boats.

Also I was thinking maybe they need to go infront of a grand jury to indict Cousin Jo and they are keeping this all quiet so he doesn't run. Once he is in custody they will say they have Haleigh and those responsible are where they need to be.

My guess they are waiting for tests results to come back then they will make their move? Hope so.

Le states they received a credible tip. IMO none of them are credible but hopefully we find out today.

Well :doh: I'm tired. I posted my last post here and it should have been in the Shoemaker thread. I beg your forgiveness. :floorlaugh: I have moved my post and put it where it belongs. Just wanted to tell you what happened. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back