2010.04.16 Ron in lockdown??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I rewound it and watched is a second time. Mike G asked Natisha how he was doing. That's what brought it up. She said the stuff about him being OUT of lockdown and said his attorney said he is doing "well, as best as can be expected at this point, and is keeping his spirits as high as possible"

There was nothing negative in her reporting IMO

I asked the same question.. I was told he is confined to his cell with a guard nearby..No Mail, no visitors, no phone calls, he has to eat meals in his cell..
I suspect he is not allowed to communicate with any other prisoners...JMO

Sounds good to me. What dose he need all the extras for? Sorry, don't feel sorry for the guy. He must be role playing IMO if he is claiming he is distraught. Heck, he was not distraught for 14 months while Haleigh has been missing, why now?

I asked the same question.. I was told he is confined to his cell with a guard nearby..No Mail, no visitors, no phone calls, he has to eat meals in his cell..
I suspect he is not allowed to communicate with any other prisoners...JMO

Could that be why we weren't hearing in jailhouse tapes from him? I think so....I wonder why is communication was cut off?

Natisha also said he met with his attorney today.

And of course........we get two versions of this too. lol. Is nuttin simple????? That is not directed at anyone, lol, it's just par for the course, KWIM?

This entire case has been of the multiple choice variety since day one. :furious:

Yes, she also said his attorney said he is holding up as good as can be expected, and that he's trying to keep his spirits high. <--- not word for word, but something like that.

Wonder if the lawyer was there to discuss this new information/evidence with Ron? "Persons of Interest"??????

WHY was he in lockdown to begin with, do we know? hmmm...this doesn't surprise me in the least..

That's what I want to know...I bet that's why we didn't hear any more jailhouse tapes from him...We heard nothing from Ron.

That's what I want to know...I bet that's why we didn't hear any more jailhouse tapes from him...We heard nothing from Ron.

I really do believe that there IS a method to LE's madness. They know what happened, but they have to prove it. IMO, once they let that cat out of the bag, that Ron is the true major suspect, they can't put it back in. Add to that, they have nothing to gain imo by putting that info out there.

I really do believe that there IS a method to LE's madness. They know what happened, but they have to prove it. IMO, once they let that cat out of the bag, that Ron is the true major suspect, they can't put it back in. Add to that, they have nothing to gain imo by putting that info out there.

I really hope this is the case...

Sounds good to me. What dose he need all the extras for? Sorry, don't feel sorry for the guy. He must be role playing IMO if he is claiming he is distraught. Heck, he was not distraught for 14 months while Haleigh has been missing, why now?

Just putting this out here- What if RC was a plant for LE during this drug sting to get MC, and HC in jail in the hope they would spill their guts. Now don't throw any pies at me, please.

Just putting this out here- What if RC was a plant for LE during this drug sting to get MC, and HC in jail in the hope they would spill their guts. Now don't throw any pies at me, please.

You know, CAT...I have always wondered this too. Seriously, they haven't released hardly any of RC's jail house convo's like they have the others. Why not? The one's they did release didn't place him in a good light (racial comments, communication with that nut job woman who talks to Joran VS in the Natalee H case), after that...no more Ron phone call releases. It's strange.

Misty, Tommy and Ron were all in lockdown since their arrests. It was for their protection due to them being involved in a high profile case.

Ron was allowed mail. You heard it discussed in the jailhouse call that was released early on - he mentioned getting a book from Shelley in Texas (or something like that).

I believe you're right and this whole week has felt like bait being laid.....

Putnam Co. does not videotape their phone visits, that's why we only saw the one or two, while he was still in St. John's Co.

Artherella, I think you are right, all 3 were in protective custody. On NG tonight, his lawyer said Ron asked to be put in general pop.

that is my feelings from day of the drug bust, but i was afarid of the pies lol

I just think ron is a little smarter to sell to a stranger, jmo

that is my feelings from day of the drug bust, but i was afarid of the pies lol

I just think ron is a little smarter to sell to a stranger, jmo

wow that is an interesting line of thought. it might put a whole different light on the thing....hmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back