2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only was it a good move to put them in the police car together to talk..... think about it. Now Misty knows Tommy was at PCSO and now Tommy knows Misty had been there two days and each are worrying what the other might have said. They are playing them all against one another in many ways. All 4 of them IMO.

Or we could just end up with the two of them sitting back there pondering what Granny Hollars is gonna rustle 'em up for that first big Sunday dinner after she bails them out with all that re-ward money, whilst they sit around giggling, watching Ol' Joe go down for it all.

They're clueless.

If gma Hollers is the source of the breaking info Kudos to her for finally someone getting stuff rolling and moving reguardless what her reason was / is $$.

LP: art is always ahead of everyone else
LE has the phone calls
eliminated TIM AND CHELSEA from the equation
lindsey stood by husband
LE knows what phone calls from and where to
who brought the van to house

I think the point he was making was that Cousin Jo was staying at Chelea & Timmy's > Chelsea & Timmy had the blue van > BUT somehow Chelsea & Timmy are eliminated from the equation (ie, based on Chelsea's account...). He isn't saying that they are/were eliminated by LE - As a reminder he states that LE has all of the phone records therefore they know who was AND who wasn't called, and thereby who was involved that night. LP does not believe that cousin Jo was involved. Conveniently, Chelsea & Timmy can claim that "Jo did it" because he was staying at thier home and could have had access to the van/van keys - IMO, LP is summing it up by essentially saying that the phone records don't lie - apparently he believes (maybe has inside knowledge?) that those phone records reveal calls to Chelsea and/or Timmy - not to Cousin Jo.
AMOO~

I'm not sure if I buy this. Wouldn't LE have made a statement or held press conference? I just don't see how AH and NG can report this like it's a fact.

My head is reeling. I'm going to have to rewatch NG also.

As for DNA. There was much talk of this on the Caylee threads. Is it the MtDna that can take as little time as 72 hours? I forget.

I'd like to know why LP is so convinced that Joe didn't do it. LP seems so confident, what does he know??

If gma Hollers is the source of the breaking info Kudos to her for finally someone getting stuff rolling and moving reguardless what her reason was / is $$.

True. I agree with you 100%. But JO is still walking free. Think this plan may have backfired somewhere along the way. Wonder if Misty and Tommy know that yet?

I'd like to know why LP is so convinced that Joe didn't do it. LP seems so confident, what does he know??
Based on what LP hears from different people, his theories can change daily (if not more). But, he's always convinced he's right. JMO.

I don't know, but he's also convinced that Misty is the ONLY one who knows exactly how Haleigh died (how her demise came about? I don't remember his exact wording) I saw this snipped from an interview in a post here and then heard him say it again on NG tonight.

So, yes, what exactly does he know? Or is he just going on theory like the rest of us?

Well, I guess NG had Mizz Hollers give her VERY abbreviated synopsis of what she said on JVM to work into the NG show theories....

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

They probably just had Misty looking at some random animal bones- no one said it ws any full piece of anything. A bone looks like a bone to a regular person, especially if it's just a piece that's been sitting in a river for a while.

Meanwhile, they could be using the DNA to test other things like hairs caught in something.

The ONLY person I've heard say they were Haleigh's bones is NG and she's almost insisting on it.

Art Harris began use of the term H's bones. As show continued, he changed his wording (would have to look back on thread or transcripts),

Is there some other reason NG is turning a blind eye/ear to Ron's culpability in Haleigh's death? Is there a (slight) chance she is pretending so that TN or someone else will come on her show & inadvertently implicate Ron? Thus, she may be trying to help LE. It does seem pretty far-fetched, but I have often wondered.

I do think he has a point about the phone records though. I'd like to see those myself!

Art Harris began use of the term H's bones. As show continued, he changed his wording (would have to look back on thread or transcripts),
That Art is quite the guy...first hand knowledge on everything.. now Bones. omg. :banghead:

O/T: I always love when you're on because I get to look at the beautiful cat... man, he's gorgeous!!

OT: I am happy you're on as well gibby, cause I've been wanting to ask you a question - what is on your kitty's eyes? I can't for the life of me figure it out:waitasec:

So, we hear at the start of the show about Crystal and Ron meeting to discuss Haleigh. Does anyone know where NG got that info from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties