Status
Not open for further replies.
LP: art is always ahead of everyone else
LE has the phone calls
eliminated TIM AND CHELSEA from the equation
lindsey stood by husband
LE knows what phone calls from and where to
who brought the van to house

I could be wrong but I did not detect any signs of Misty reacting to anything on that dock. I still haven't seen Misty point to a spot in the river as Nancy Grace has been reporting.

Somewhere I read that Misty reacted badly but I don't remember...

If they had found human remains wouldn't LE have said something by now? I've followed a lot of cases where a person has gone missing and later recovered and even when there hasn't been a positive I.D. LE has at the least reported that remains had been found. Why would they be so hush hush in this case?

It seems to me if they have found anything in that river such as bones, and honestly think they belong to Haleigh, then they would still have that area roped off to search for more. How long was Caylee's site roped off? How diligently did the authorities sift through everything there to find every single bone they could? No way after 3 days would they leave more there.
I would assume that they would test those bones immediately and not release the area until they could rule out any bones being those of Haleigh's.

Not only was it a good move to put them in the police car together to talk..... think about it. Now Misty knows Tommy was at PCSO and now Tommy knows Misty had been there two days and each are worrying what the other might have said. They are playing them all against one another in many ways. All 4 of them IMO.
I agree! It reminds me of Natalee's case where the Kalpoes and JVDS were all in the police car together........

the bones:
they would know on cursory exam if they were human or not but not if they were Haleigh's.

Also, the field test that they are human would have to be cross confirmed by a lab.

Only at that point will LE say human remains have been found

IMHOO

Caller asking if possibly MC put Haleigh in the dumpster the dogs hit on but thought twice about that and had asked her brother to move Haleigh and he put her in the river.

Maybe LE already DOES know about the DNA, but just hasn't confirmed it yet because they're trying to get someone to finally point the finger at RC?

Caller asking if possibly MC put Haleigh in the dumpster the dogs hit on but thought twice about that and had asked her brother to move Haleigh and he put her in the river.

O/T: I always love when you're on because I get to look at the beautiful cat... man, he's gorgeous!!

That table they have by Misty, on the dock, is taking on a new meaning tonight.
I definitely think there's something to this new revelation. As I said before, it's a good trick by LE if nothing else. And I actually hope the bones they found are Haleigh's so she may be laid to rest in peace. MOO

Well, I guess NG had Mizz Hollers give her VERY abbreviated synopsis of what she said on JVM to work into the NG show theories....

aiding and abetting and accomplice to a crime - what are possible charges for Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr