2010.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nancy claims her "sources" said Ron broke down, then she does have sources. Maybe that's why she goes so easy on Ron. AH just sort of said, me too-ed his knowledge of Ron's breakdown. I didn't believe him.

He married her believing they could not be compelled to testify against each other as husband and wife. A quick read of the statutes would have let them know that a. the crime happened before they were married so that does not apply and that b. the victim of the crime is a minor child of one or both of the spouses and therefore does not apply.

Thank you. I am already very well aware of marital privilege laws though.

We honestly don't know the answer to that anyway. It could be because he stupidly loved her or he could have married her hoping she would open up and tell him more about what happened that night or he married her because he was afraid he would be charged with statutory rape.

But if he thought by marrying her he wouldn't have to testify then he would have never divorced her in the first place for I am sure by then he knew the marital privilege would not apply either before the marriage or after the divorce. If he wanted to keep her silent he would have stayed married to her. He didn't.

IMO

WTH was she talking about? It sounded like a poem or something he wrote down, but I missed the first part.
The only part I caught was that Joe met a person named Haleigh and he asked her if she was five years old. Grandma didn't state when this was, but I assume after he went back to TN ? Sounded sort of weird to me.

AH and Nancys source for Ron breaking down at the meeting is TN. I would bet a million.

If Nancy claims her "sources" said Ron broke down, then she does have sources. Maybe that's why she goes so easy on Ron. AH just sort of said, me too-ed his knowledge of Ron's breakdown. I didn't believe him.

I do. Even Crystal said that Haleigh was Ron's heart.

IMO

TN is her source, no doubt in my mind.

The only part I caught was that Joe met a person named Haleigh and he asked her if she was five years old. Grandma didn't state when this was, but I assume after he went back to TN ? Sounded sort of weird to me.
Yes, weird...especially since GMH mentioned this right after Joe's reaction to seeing people wearing Haleigh t-shirts. His reaction was the f-bomb.

In his interview Joe mentions seeing Haleigh during the time he was in Florida for two weeks. GH said Joe had only known Ron for two weeks.

IMO

Does anyone else wonder why we haven't heard anything from Misty's attorney? Assuming that Misty still has legal representation, I can't help wondering why her lawyer isn't doing any damage control for his client?

I get that creepy crawly feeling whenever AH and NG start quoting from their sources. The way I look at it that would mean that LE must have an awful lot of leaks coming out of their ranks, since the only source on the conversations that took place in the squad cars would had to have been LE. So just how good are these sources?

M~

In his interview Joe mentions seeing Haleigh during the time he was in Florida for two weeks. GH said Joe had only known Ron for two weeks.

IMO
Is two weeks enough time for any [person who uses dope] to become furious with you and kill your daughter for vengence?

Thank you. I am already very well aware of marital privilege laws though.

We honestly don't know the answer to that anyway. It could be because he stupidly loved her or he could have married her hoping she would open up and tell him more about what happened that night or he married her because he was afraid he would be charged with statutory rape.

But if he thought by marrying her he wouldn't have to testify then he would have never divorced her in the first place for I am sure by then he knew the marital privilege would not apply either before the marriage or after the divorce. If he wanted to keep her silent he would have stayed married to her. He didn't.

IMO

Marital privilege doesn't apply during the marriage either in relation to Haleigh. The state can compel you to testify if the victim is the child of either spouse.

And we will just have to disagree that anyone in this clan is researching the fine details of the state statutes. These are the masterminds that sold narcotics to an undercover officer, on camera, multiple times, and somehow managed to make themselves look even dumber in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08