2010.04.22 - Chelsea's Comments On Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO Poor Flora injected herself in this mess. She continues to go on shows. If she just wanted to do the right thing, she would give LE the info and let that be that. Why the need for T.V. coverage? IMO that is not the right thing.

As far as getting made an arse on TV, she did a pretty good job of that before Chelsea called. IMO

That's true!

If I recall correctly... Chelsea said GMa Hollars was lying. If Chelsea does not know what happened and was not told how does she know Gma Hollars is lying?... did she just implicate herself?

Chelsea states on the 4/22 NG show that she was living in Crescent City on 2/10/09.
She also explains where Joe stayed during his stay in FL.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I told them that Joe, when he was staying in Satsuma with us -- I lived in Crescent City, a little bit farther, but it`s all in the same area. He stayed at Tommy`s house for a few days until him and Ronald had had that falling out regarding the gun that he had stolen that was recovered. From there, he went and stayed at Lisa and Hank`s house. There was a car accident and Hank was airlifted off to Gainesville. I`m talking about Hank Sr.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../22/ng.01.html

When Chelsea told NG that they lived in Crescent City I started thinking about what Chelsea said early on about Joe being at her home that night and her trying to blame Joe for taking the van. Yet now she is backing out of that theory and is talking about pills being laying around in the house and that she knows that for sure. I still think Chelsea knows a lot more. We now know that she did not live a few houses down from Ron's MH. So, maybe LE should take this route and start searching a bit more. If the van came from Crescent City that night they would of been able to dispose of items/Haleigh in this area? Sorry if I got off topic, still shocked that there is no real news regarding where Haleigh may be.

Satsuma -- Crescent City--SHELL HARBOUR RD St.Johns River

Total Travel Estimate: 17 minutes / 13.14 miles

Directions from A to B:
1. Start out going EAST on CENTRAL AVE toward S SUMMIT ST/US-17/FL-15. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn LEFT onto N SUMMIT ST/US-17/FL-15. Continue to follow US-17/FL-15. 13.1 mi Map | Avoid

3. Welcome to SATSUMA, FL. Map | Avoid

A to B Travel Estimate:
17 minutes / 13.14 miles

Satsuma, FL United States Edit

Directions from B to C:
1. Start out going SOUTH on US-17/FL-15 toward LAKE MYRA LN. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn RIGHT onto CR-309. 2.6 mi

3. Turn RIGHT onto SHELL HARBOUR RD. 0.3 mi

4. [140-199] SHELL HARBOUR RD.

B to C Travel Estimate: 5 minutes / 3.14 miles

When Chelsea told NG that they lived in Crescent City I started thinking about what Chelsea said early on about Joe being at her home that night and her trying to blame Joe for taking the van. Yet now she is backing out of that theory and is talking about pills being laying around in the house and that she knows that for sure. I still think Chelsea knows a lot more. We now know that she did not live a few houses down from Ron's MH. So, maybe LE should take this route and start searching a bit more. If the van came from Crescent City that night they would of been able to dispose of items/Haleigh in this area? Sorry if I got off topic, still shocked that there is no real news regarding where Haleigh may be.

Satsuma -- Crescent City--SHELL HARBOUR RD St.Johns River

Total Travel Estimate: 17 minutes / 13.14 miles

Directions from A to B:
1. Start out going EAST on CENTRAL AVE toward S SUMMIT ST/US-17/FL-15. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn LEFT onto N SUMMIT ST/US-17/FL-15. Continue to follow US-17/FL-15. 13.1 mi Map | Avoid

3. Welcome to SATSUMA, FL. Map | Avoid

A to B Travel Estimate: 17 minutes / 13.14 miles

Satsuma, FL United States Edit

Directions from B to C:
1. Start out going SOUTH on US-17/FL-15 toward LAKE MYRA LN. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn RIGHT onto CR-309. 2.6 mi

3. Turn RIGHT onto SHELL HARBOUR RD. 0.3 mi

4. [140-199] SHELL HARBOUR RD.

B to C Travel Estimate: 5 minutes / 3.14 miles

BBM-did she say she lived a few houses down from Ron's mh?
If she did can you provide a link please? I must have missed this info.
TIA

TIA

It is ToC and LC that live around the corner.

It is ToC and LC that live around the corner.

Thanks for the answer but I already know that.
I was trying to clarify with MAD if Chelsea had stated this info. or if it is an opinion. I am curious as to where she got this info. or formed this opinion, that's all!

eta-I deleted my post MAD quoted because I posted it before reading through the thread. As I read through the thread I saw that it was duplicate info.

Chelsea sure never mentioned pills laying around the house here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~ As for the custody dispute, she calls it a big distraction that took the focus off finding Haleigh–and takes issue with those who accuse Ronald of being an unfit father.

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”~ end snip

Does a very good Dad leave pills laying around the house? Inconsistencies....

what bothers me about that statement is since when does society decide that not hitting the kids = good parenting? never mind all the other ways to abuse, neglect etc.

and yeah, leaving pills laying around = poor parenting to me

BUT maybe Chelsea's moral compass is a bit off and she really does think that = good parenting ... she might not be intentionally lying per se ...

idk though - everyone raises good points that make me climb back up for some more fence-sitting in this case

Kinda OT here - but its still NG -

I just snagged this from the current news thread - THANKX TO ANGEL WHO CARES -

Breaking News: Misty Croslin reportedly flunks another poly!
April 23, 2010
<snipped>
Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns river? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

Article:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

So now we have poly #5? I think its 5 ain't it? LE must have given her yet another one after they brought her down to the dock.

Would love to know the questions asked on THIS one!

why would she keep taking them? does she have to? is she hoping to finally get it right? why would anyone take five? I don't get it

why would she keep taking them? does she have to? is she hoping to finally get it right? why would anyone take five? I don't get it
That was a red herring - MC has not taken a "new" poly. NG was sensationalizing - the show was about MC taking her last poly a couple of weeks ago.

That was a red herring - MC has not taken a "new" poly. NG was sensationalizing - the show was about MC taking her last poly a couple of weeks ago.

what's she at now though? was the last one #4 or #5?

I believe she's only taken 4. Galactic FAIL.

I believe she's only taken 4. Galactic FAIL.

She could take 100 and still would fail all of them.

There is a link for the Orlando paper someone posted that she did fail a more recent one on one of these threads.

IMO, Chelsea knows that Misty wants Joe to be the killer-raper, that her own van had evidence related to Haleigh in it, that it's in Timmy's interest to have Joe driving that van, that she endured 14 hours of LE interviews while in Cape Cod over this, including her phone records, that Timmy can't visit Florida for risk of being arrested, that any of the Croslins are entitled to any extra money she & Timmy can make as payment for keeping Timmy out of it, that brothers are supposed to help their baby sister, and that they'll all fare better if that looney Granny Hollar would simply shut the he77 up. JMHO

I think Misty and Chelsea have been trying to frame Joe from the get go....or ask him for help and then blame the heck out of him. I was watching Misty's face on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

when she talks about the cinder blocks in the backyard. Her eyes speak a lot. Then, in another interview a few days later...she tells us Joe's MO is bricking open people's doors...the molestation accusations....all of it. Then enter Chelsea and all her finger pointing at Joe...I think the Croslin's were hoping LE would sum this case up a long time ago...and make a quick arrest of Joe. problem is...turns out Misty can't lie so good and Joe might have just been along for the ride....I don't know, I am not convinced he is innocent...he is hiding something in my opinion, but what is he hiding....that is the question.

TIA

I was always under the impression that she lived near Misty, Ron, Tommy and Lindsey. She had told NG the other day that the last time she saw Haleigh was at the bus stop, when she got off the bus and Ron picked her up. But then she says she lived farther away in Crescent City. If she lives in Crescent city why was she at the bus stop in Satsum? Her kids would of taken a different bus home or even attended another school I would assume since Crescent City is about 17 miles away. And even if the kids went to the same school and took the same bus, they would be getting off at another stop near their home.

I was always under the impression that she lived near Misty, Ron, Tommy and Lindsey. She had told NG the other day that the last time she saw Haleigh was at the bus stop, when she got off the bus and Ron picked her up. But then she says she lived farther away in Crescent City. If she lives in Crescent city why was she at the bus stop in Satsum? Her kids would of taken a different bus home or even attended another school I would assume since Crescent City is about 17 miles away. And even if the kids went to the same school and took the same bus, they would be getting off at another stop near their home.

I don't believe Chelsea, at the time Haleigh went missing had any kids that were school age. I could be wrong but I don't think she did. If she was at the bus stop, she was either there because she had the van or she went with Misty in the van.

If you go back to Nay Nay's video - she states she picked Misty up at Chelsea's in Pomona Park, which is the same area TN claimed to have lived in. Nay Nay also says she dropped Misty back there after their little binge. It is between Crescent City and Satsuma - not a great distance but more than 3 miles. Just adding this for more confusion, I'm not sure Chelsea had a clue how far she lived from anyone.

I think they got the van from T & L during the day. T & L were seen at the bus stop in a red car. I think Chelsea was babysitting T & L's kids while they went to visit Hank at the hospital. Chelsea went to pick up the oldest one when school was out and T & L drove up around the same to let her know they were back. So she probably dropped the kids off at home and took her own kids and the van back to Crescent City.

Just got back from doing as close an aerial view as I could of 309. I count at least 3 if not more HUGE sections of forest before you get to Shell Harbor. I think that's why Chelsea talked about this area. Lots of area to hide someone or something. The closest Crescent City address I could find to Green Lane was Pomona Landing Road--it is 9.35 miles. If you go from Satsuma it won't be correct because Green Lane is several miles from the center of Satsuma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus
Back