2010.04.22 - Chelsea's Comments On Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, I think that Chelsea needs to pick her battles more wisely. I think that she will come to regret putting herself in the limelight. If I were Timmy I would be livid and scared chitle** with her putting herself out there to be subject to incriminating questions. She can so easily give out information that she might not want known. Chelsea threw out Joe's name at the very beginning and pointed the finger at Joe for possibly taking the van that night and also pointed out the way he was dressed for sleeping. I'm not sure why she is calling Grandma Hollar a liar. Hey Chelsea, I say, "Don't shoot the messenger". "Don't write a check you can't cash". Starting to sound like a country song, here. I don't think that I would rile a grandma who has no problem with sharing the family skeletons with the public.

and LE is watching these interviews.

Why hasn't there been an arrest? CA was arrested without Caylee's body. And it was circumstantial wasn't it? tia

Excellent question and the answer in my opinion is that Law Enforcement in Caylee's case were 100% certain that Casey was the one and only killer.

It is not a fact that there were pills laying around the house. That is just the opinion of some people. It isn't even a fact that everyone in jail now were selling drugs at the time that Haleigh went missing. That is also just a guess.
The only one that we are sure of doing drugs at the time is Misty as she had gone on a binge with her friends right before Haleigh went missing. Everything else is just opinion or guessing. We won't know the answers until LE make some arrests.

It is not a 'fact' that there were pills lying around Bobbisangel, you're absolutely right! Not that we know of anyway and even though I'm not on board with the HaLeigh OD'd theory, it IS a 'fact' that Ron's attorney said from the beginning that Ron WAS taking medication for "accidental injuries", whatever that means. :waitasec:..As opposed to some injuries being on purpose? Either way, I do believe that his attorney was trying to explain away Ron's drug use from the very beginning...moo..

...... get back on track please.... Chelsea's comments on NG last night.

I know who Hollars is the grandmother of, but who is her child? Is she paternal or maternal? or maybe both :)

Lisa Croslin (Misty and Tommy's mother) is the daughter of Grandma Hollars, Joe's mother is the sister of Lisa Croslin and also the daughter of Grandma Hollars.

Chelsea said Joe was staying with Tommy and had to move in with Hank and Lisa after the gun deal. Why would Tommy be committing a crime with Joe then if he kicked him out?

Or did Joe move out of Tommy's because he was scared of Ron?

I fully believe Chelsea's comments about pills laying around the house. Not that I am sure Haleigh OD'd, but Chelsea of all people would know about the drug pushin, pill poppin episodes going on , she's married to the Croslin family, she knows...

Moo of course

Not sure what this means, but LP said that Tommy took the poly while Lindsy was in Mass, and Lindsy was angry about him doing this without telling her. Then we heard Tommy flunked the poly, and Lindsy changed her last name to Collins. LP said Lindsy is talking about getting a divorce. If Tommy's attorney comes on NG tonight and says Tommy passed the poly, what made Lindsy mad? Does this have anything to do with the letter Tommy said he was writing Lindsy, and saying he hoped it wouldn't make her mad? Maybe he never did send that letter, but it came out in the poly. Maybe NG will really have a Bombshell tonight!

Maybe they asked if he was involved at all and said yes....that would be a passed test.

Chelsea said Joe was staying with Tommy and had to move in with Hank and Lisa after the gun deal. Why would Tommy be committing a crime with Joe then if he kicked him out?

Because maybe LC kicked him out.... Tommy has been on thin ice along time.

Why hasn't there been an arrest? CA was arrested without Caylee's body. And it was circumstantial wasn't it? tia

There's no one on the loose who's going to do harm to another child. Even if one believes JO has responsibility in this, and LE believes JO has a major role, they're watching him. The community is safe from the major players - all locked up.

Most importantly, the players need to be charged with the proper crimes according to their roles in the circumstances surrounding H's death.

but....er....hmmm....didn't Ronald say there was NO fight with Joe over a gun? :waitasec:

IMO, I think that Chelsea needs to pick her battles more wisely. I think that she will come to regret putting herself in the limelight. If I were Timmy I would be livid and scared chitle** with her putting herself out there to be subject to incriminating questions. She can so easily give out information that she might not want known. Chelsea threw out Joe's name at the very beginning and pointed the finger at Joe for possibly taking the van that night and also pointed out the way he was dressed for sleeping. I'm not sure why she is calling Grandma Hollar a liar. Hey Chelsea, I say, "Don't shoot the messenger". "Don't write a check you can't cash". Starting to sound like a country song, here. I don't think that I would rile a grandma who has no problem with sharing the family skeletons with the public.

If you ask me, pretty bold of Chels to get involved last night on NG. Didn't strike me last night as a fearful woman. Other than any involvement TimC may or may not have had, what's she care a toenail about little MistyC?

Not sure what this means, but LP said that Tommy took the poly while Lindsy was in Mass, and Lindsy was angry about him doing this without telling her. Then we heard Tommy flunked the poly, and Lindsy changed her last name to Collins. LP said Lindsy is talking about getting a divorce. If Tommy's attorney comes on NG tonight and says Tommy passed the poly, what made Lindsy mad? Does this have anything to do with the letter Tommy said he was writing Lindsy, and saying he hoped it wouldn't make her mad? Maybe he never did send that letter, but it came out in the poly. Maybe NG will really have a Bombshell tonight!

BBM: Because it's likely that TomC knew where the body was disposed of which, in the very least, may make him a participant in its disposal.

Even if they were all not that close, MC felt close to her, she moved in with her after she was mugged...I think that was the time...I know it was in October for a few weeks.

My grandparents lived far away from me when I was younger...our family was not in a position to hop a plane, load up the car and drive for a visit. We were still close.

Granny said something about going to Colorado to visit HC/LC a few times but the kids were always in MI with the other granny.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't doubting their closeness or their relationship, I'm in CA and my grandparents are in PA and we're very close.

However, as much as I talk to my grandmother on a constant basis and see her once a year(if possible) she can not personally account for the day to day activities or on goings of my household or personal life beyond what I tell her or other family members that do live out here tell her.

GM Hollars was stating things as FACT that could only be FACT if she had witnessed it herself... I'm not saying she's wrong, just that instead of saying "I know this for sure..." say "this is what I've heard from so and so"

Good questions....and if there was this rift that caused them to dislike each other....what were all three doing together that night? (if they were)

When exactly did misty see this picture?

We were told if was right after the accident that her and Nay had with the truck. Nay took off and I guess they were pulled over and caught directly in front of WBG's mother's house who invited them inside...at least that is how I recall it.

According to court records that accident happened in January not February....hmm. If she met him right after the PIC story she met him the the weekend of the 29th of Jan, not the the 5/6th of Feb

My instincts tell me misty was MIA longer than just 3 days. And I don't think WBG was simply a one-night stand. Of course, if I were he, I would want to swing it that way too. Remember he called her on Monday, the 9th. One night stands don't usually call to see how you are doing the next day.

I found it odd WBG called Misty on Monday, Feb 9/09 too because Nay Nay overheard Misty tell Ron over the weekend that she was reconciling with him & when Nay Nay told Misty she knew her intentions, Misty denied it. When Ron was first incarcerated, he denied he was seeing Misty too. Why, what's the problem - the difference in their ages? I bet Misty led WBG to believe she was interested in continuing a relationship with him and that's why he called her on Monday. This girl plays with fire IMO. Did Misty leave Ronald because he physically assaulted her when she got a hold of Chelsea's pregnancy and tried to trick him into believing she was pregnant? I wonder if Chelsea knew Misty took her test in order to deceive Ronald? There is alot of deception swirling around these players.

Anyone else hear during the NG show when Chels said that GMF hasn't even been around for blank-amount-of-years), GMF muttered either "You lie" or "Liar" immediately after Chels said that?

Maybe they interviewed Chelsea for so long because she was willing to talk about the things going on in the MH that others weren't. She said pills were laying out all around the house. Maybe she was the only one willing to talk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus
Back