2010.04.30 Casey Anthony: Friday hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez..."Casey Anthony is innocent; this isn't a death penalty case".

NOOOO he didn't really say that did he???? Can he be held accountable for anything he says on national tv? Wasn't this the part that got tm in a wee bit of trouble with lack of proof????

Can the judge do something with them when they complain about the publicity/media coverage and continue to go on this interviews?????

There are some good still images of Cindy in the slideshow on WFTV.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23307543/detail.html

The click on Case Images: Today's Hearing

Those pics definitely show the change in demeanor in the courtroom. IMO they also show a change in demeanor of GA - he looks like he is thinking "so you say I molested you, huh? Just wait for testimony time...."

Wishful thinking I know...

Yep, Baez said those are the two things he and the state disagree on.

Inmate Anthony is innocent...

This is not a DP case...

Too bad all that Inmate Anthony had done all the time her child allegedly abducted negates that statement..the state will show otherwise and the ultimate proof will be what those jurors decide...I still feel they have a large hurdle with the 31 days, the human decomp event in her vehicle and her partying hearty....

I await his defense...I want the "compelling" reasons he's got up his sleeve!

Justice for Cayle

Hang on...what is wrong with this picture? Jose on national TV saying there is not much National coverage and that is why he wants the trial moved? O..M...G I wish JBP would slap him with a gag order NOW. I am sick, sick, sick of his mouth.

You are so right. If a jury has to be sequestered for what 6-8 weeks then the LEAST the defense could do is STOP GOING ON NATIONAL TV! Like the judge said, these people will be separated from their families, they will have to give up so many conveniences, the judge should issue a gag order IMO.

moo

Did JB just say that members of the defense team disagree about alot of things including if KC is innocent?:eek:

No, he said that the defense and the SA disagree on two things: that Casey is innocent and that this is not a death penalty case. (Sorry, should have put that in context better in my earlier post!)

JB--asked about his client taking stand. JB dancing around this.
Ha, did JB just say they might not even need to put on a case???

I think he just found out today that he indeed has to put on a case !!:dance::dance:

I wonder what condiment he will choose for flavor when he winds up eating those words.... Urp!:crazy:

Good Gosh...baez complaining about being hounded about the case when he's out and about around town. STAY OFF THE TV THEN! DUH!

BBM
Okay, let me get this straight..maybe
Immediately following a Hearing Baez goes straight to a Media outlet to give an interview and while giving an interview complains he is being hounded about the case from other media outlets..

JB has quoted many times that he has proof that his client is innocent so why does he need to dispute all the evidence when all he should have to do since he HAS this proof is simply SHOW IT!!! No need to spend the time or money to dispute the evidence right.

Well with this "proof" --- couldn't kc sue him for keeping her locked up all this time? while he is out seeking fame and fortune?????

That's what I just heard too. I heard (paraphrasing) that if the state doesn't prove their case then the defense won't need to put on a case of their own.

wow....just wow.

moo

WHAT???? He'll just sit back saying, "Naaa, we're done. They don't know what they're talking about".???? This guy is nuts.

Just so everyone understands, a motion about unconstitutionality of the death penalty should be filed in every death penalty case. Judge cannot do anything about it, but it is a must now.

Yeah. The constitutionality of the DP motion is simply to preserve it as an issue for much later. I think that if they did not raise it now, they cannot attempt to appeal to the federal courts or request a federal judge or USSC to issue a stay later.

I am so sick of BC saying Cindy and George are not able to see Casey in jail. Yes, they are able!! They just choose not to!

Yes, but that experimental science knew Caylee had died.

yep, and that "experimental science" utilized instrumentation and scientific principles that have been accepted for YEARS in other litigation ie arson cases by demonstrating the air sampling presence of accelerants!

BC: in re. the rift between KC & her parents - "LA & GA absolutely deny any sexual misconduct. They have no explanation why she would write that"

did anyone notice that Cindy looks like she is texting when she first sat down in the court room ?? Doe's anyone think that perhaps that message went to Baez's phone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gordock