2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think since starting school she has seen what the real world has to offer her and the children. She knows she can never be a part of it as long as she is with, Tommy.

Does anyone remember the video of Lyndsy at the jail with her son visiting Tommy and the little guy mentions something about being hungry but they had no money because they had to use the money they had for gas to get there? And then Tommy starts going on and on about how Lyndsy can't spend any of the income tax money because he may need bail?? Could you imagine how Lindsy felt when everyone saw that video and saw what Tommy was really like? Sometimes when you look at things from an outsiders prospective, the cold hard reality really hits you. and you just can't justify taking crap anymore.

I hated it when he called her lazy. hes in jail worrying about himself and she has herself plus the children to provide for. But for gawds sake keep the van running so you can come see ME. not incase the kids get sick or you need something.

I hated it when he called her lazy. hes in jail worrying about himself and she has herself plus the children to provide for. But for gawds sake keep the van running so you can come see ME. not incase the kids get sick or you need something.

Yep....even though he can't manage to drag himself out of bed to collect a razor to shave.

Does anyone remember the video of Lyndsy at the jail with her son visiting Tommy and the little guy mentions something about being hungry but they had no money because they had to use the money they had for gas to get there? And then Tommy starts going on and on about how Lyndsy can't spend any of the income tax money because he may need bail?? Could you imagine how Lindsy felt when everyone saw that video and saw what Tommy was really like? Sometimes when you look at things from an outsiders prospective, the cold hard reality really hits you. and you just can't justify taking crap anymore.

IMO she got a visit from DCF after that conversation.

It has been mentioned many times that Tom walked allot at odd hours of the night
and stole from his neighbor.
I bet Lindsey always thought he was home with her.
She was probably so tired, kids, school, him and his family, she never knew til
this all came down.
No mention of Hank and Lisa lately and not seeing their grand kids in Mass and now
ToC 3.

Lindsy,

I wish you the best of luck. You are doing the right thing for you and the kids.

Or telling us that Tommy is involved and hasn't said anything in all these months.

Well yes, that's pretty much what his lawyer and LE have been telling us. Ask yourselves, if it suddenly became apparent that your significant other was involvedin the murder of a 4 year old girl... even if they were not themselves the murderer. Even if they simply "helped a buddy or a relative dump the body", exactly how much time, measured in seconds, would it take for you to make that call to the divorce lawyer? There are some crimes that are forgiveable. Yeah "my husband is a no good druggy, pill dealing bit of uselessness" can be forgiven. "My husband fed the body of a murdered 4 year old to alligators" is one that even the most jaded prison wife will take a step back from.

And sorry but yes, based on everything that we have been hearing, based on everything that LE and his own lawyer have been saying, Tommy is in this up to his armpits. Best case, accesory after the fact. There is no possible innocent explaiantion for "my client knows what happened to the little girl, but he was not responsible".

I'd like to give Lindsy kudos, except she's probably just distancing herself and playing cya. If she lied and gave her husband an alibi, I won't forgive that just because the lightbulb finally went off in her head. FWIW, I believe that lightbulb went off because lying=OJ charges=jail time.

If Lindsy wants to be a real hero she can start by telling what she knows about that night.

It has been mentioned many times that Tom walked allot at odd hours of the night
and stole from his neighbor.
I bet Lindsey always thought he was home with her.
She was probably so tired, kids, school, him and his family, she never knew til
this all came down.
No mention of Hank and Lisa lately and not seeing their grand kids in Mass and now
ToC 3.
I'm not sure about that. She may not have known because she chose to not know. ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. If somebody's husband is keeping odd habits @ late hours, & strange things are poppin' up in the house, how could the wife not be @ least curious? Maybe Linsey sumply thought he was weird & was giving him the benefit of the doubt. But mainly in the dark, is what I believe she was. & I think that's how Tommy wanted it. But, @ least she has the sense to see the light now, even if it is to cover her own hiney. She could be just like the rest of them & keep on lieing ,& keep on feigning ignorance, & keep on pretending everything would be fine if only those pesky cops would just quit picking on them.

I'd like to give Lindsy kudos, except she's probably just distancing herself and playing cya. If she lied and gave her husband an alibi, I won't forgive that just because the lightbulb finally went off in her head. FWIW, I believe that lightbulb went off because lying=OJ charges=jail time.

If Lindsy wants to be a real hero she can start by telling what she knows about that night.

part of me agree's with you and my mind drifts back to the comment that she made in November, way back when Haleigh was still a missing person and no-one was talking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5139883

snip~Fuming that the arrest happened two days ago and it was a long shot whether they could raise enough money to bond Hank out by Thanksgiving, Lindsay said, “I’m pissed off. I have three children, I’m a good mother, just finished nursing school, don’t do anything wrong. I take my state test in two weeks. I don’t want this to ruin me. I’m not a bad person.

“But it’s making us all look bad. I don’t know what to do, except I do know we will stick by each other because we are a family. We had nothing to do with this. We are not killers. We are not bad people.”~ end snip

When I read that it gave me shivers. It was back in November and I wondered why she used the word "killers" something weighing on her from another level maybe?

IMO Lindsey, and I think probably to the great delight of her grandparents, had to draw the line somewhere. We witnessed her sticking by Tommy thru his drug use and his theft charges, and saw her telling him to just say what he knows regarding Haleigh, and he told her he had nothing to do with that and he knew nothing, and he conveyed to her that he may get 3 yrs. in prison, and she was ready to tuff it out. She had to draw the line when he flunked the poly, if he did lol, but I think she was informed of more by LE.

Is there a picture of Lindsey Croslin anywhere? Curious as to what she looks likes. Thanks

Is there a picture of Lindsey Croslin anywhere? Curious as to what she looks likes. Thanks

Here's Lindsey.

0.jpg

part of me agree's with you and my mind drifts back to the comment that she made in November, way back when Haleigh was still a missing person and no-one was talking.

snip~Fuming that the arrest happened two days ago and it was a long shot whether they could raise enough money to bond Hank out by Thanksgiving, Lindsay said, “I’m pissed off. I have three children, I’m a good mother, just finished nursing school, don’t do anything wrong. I take my state test in two weeks. I don’t want this to ruin me. I’m not a bad person.

“But it’s making us all look bad. I don’t know what to do, except I do know we will stick by each other because we are a family. We had nothing to do with this. We are not killers. We are not bad people.”~ end snip

When I read that it gave me shivers. It was back in November and I wondered why she used the word "killers" something weighing on her from another level maybe?

That is very chilling.

“But it’s making us all look bad. I don’t know what to do, except I do know we will stick by each other because we are a family.
We had nothing to do with this. We are not killers. We are not bad people.”~ end snip

Red BBM.

This sentence is a double chill. Lindsy doesn't know what to do except she knows they will stick by each other ... "we are a family".

Dear Lindsy - Perhaps you are not feeling much like family anymore. Please talk. You know stuff. Don't let it ruin you. Make us proud. Make your kids proud. And, oh yes, by all means, then you can go write that book and never look back.

Go Lindsey! Smartest choice you could ever make! :clap: :clap:

This whole thing has got me thinking and after Hopes sentencing and fine I am wondering another part of this. Could she be divorcing TC because of the possible financial burden should he be fined an amount such as hope was ($250,000)? If they are divorced, I don't see how she would be financial responsible - but if still married could the courts put a lien against any wages she would make to help pay for fines?

This may be a way to ensure that whatever she earns when she gets a job goes for her and the kids living expenses and not to paying TC's fines and taking money out of her childrens mouths yet again.

This is the smartest move she has made yet, but just wondering all the other possible reasons why she is doing it now.
JMOO

This whole thing has got me thinking and after Hopes sentencing and fine I am wondering another part of this. Could she be divorcing TC because of the possible financial burden should he be fined an amount such as hope was ($250,000)? If they are divorced, I don't see how she would be financial responsible - but if still married could the courts put a lien against any wages she would make to help pay for fines?

This may be a way to ensure that whatever she earns when she gets a job goes for her and the kids living expenses and not to paying TC's fines and taking money out of her childrens mouths yet again.

This is the smartest move she has made yet, but just wondering all the other possible reasons why she is doing it now.
JMOO

Very interesting question. Don't divorces usually take 6 months when children are involved? Tommy will most likely be sentenced before the divorce will be final. I think if she filled for a "legal" seperation and then a divorce she would be protected. Wonder if any of the lawyers on board at WS would know the answer to this.

Lots of places in the states that one can't leave the county without first notifying the probation officer. Other places one can't leave the county at all.

It is my understanding that Lisa Croslin is on probation and she isn't allowed out of Putnam County. Hank Sr. and Misty discussed that in one of the video visits.
Really? That's something I wasn't aware of. I have known people in our locale that have been on probation and I know that their conditions are that they can not leave the state without approval of the office of the court and I guess I assumed (incorrectly) that was the norm. I forget at times that states vary in this type of thing. Thanks for setting me straight!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back