2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this talking head on NG. :)

She gets them all confused. Called Joe, Joe Croslin and gets the family mixed up with who is related to who.

Talking head talking to Tommy telling him to come clean, tell everything . She seems to have faith in him as far as him feeling bad and needing to tell all ......believes him

Art Harris said that the statement that Jo had admitted Haleigh died at the mobile home was from Ms. Nancy's sources. Wonder if she knows something we don't? One can wonder.
Anyway, if Jo has said anything I bet he has told that he helped dispose of the baby. (Sorry ya'll I just can't say her name and those words in the same sentence and she is a baby.) I hope this is a break in the case.
I will wait with bated breath on you all to figure it all out.

And why during this "startling statement/confession" to GMH is he grinning from ear to ear??? Everytime I look up to the TV he is on the verge of laughter.

Maybe Lyndsy should be getting some props....if she threatened the divorce vs Tommy coming clean....I agree with the talking head Tommy loves his wife and children.

Hiding the truth all these months sure would explain his downward spiral and need for drugs. JMO

NG: ToC admits H killed in trailer if it is found to be true

Well she says, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. Three times. The shortest sentence is usually the most truthful. Saying it three times means she never had any intention of not talking. Perhaps she was thinking she would be calling LE or GGMS, not necessarily the media.

BBM

That is one of my problems Ilovemew. Tommy wanted to make sure that GMH told Misty....Misty turns around and wants to make sure that GMH tell the Cummings...You would think that if she finally confessed and was telling the truth about JO killing Haleigh, IMO, the Cummings would be the last people she wanted to tell that news to. But she did...and what did the Cummings do..

I think that was a "watch your back" call.

Now she says Tom Croslin is the one who said Haleigh died in the trailer. No correction that she misspoke earlier though.

Eleanor: R's sentence after testimony
after he follows t rules

And why during this "startling statement/confession" to GMH is he grinning from ear to ear??? Everytime I look up to the TV he is on the verge of laughter.

That is NG's directors editing, there was no video with with this phone call.

I don't know ... this is carp. First off - I guarantee if Joe did do this, RC knew or at least STRONGLY suspected it. No way would a guy like RC beat around the bush throwing his little "hints" out there and I seriously doubt Joe would be alive today.

TC & MC not talking because they were scared? BS. BS. BS. They were lying WAY to good and for too long for it to have been out of fear of some scrawny little guy two states away. They could have easily gone to LE secretly and have Joe taken into custody without him getting anywhere near their families.

Now they're talking about RC's guilty plea but that he must testify truthfully in MC's trial to get the plea deal. :)

Caller believes Haleigh took Oxy, overdosed, and instead of calling 911 they threw her in the river.

Now she says Tom Croslin is the one who said Haleigh died in the trailer. No correction that she misspoke earlier though.

JW: on t tape - he didnt go thru what happend that nite w/FH
JW: he pointed t fingers; he denied one version F put to him

JW: off-tape - he told me it did occur in t trailer
JW: he and M not participants, but
JW: scared to death of JOs behavior - grew up w/guy
- they say no crim record, he did have very violent past
and they were afraid of him

Maybe Lyndsy should be getting some props....if she threatened the divorce vs Tommy coming clean....I agree with the talking head Tommy loves his wife and children.

Hiding the truth all these months sure would explain his downward spiral and need for drugs. JMO

On the vids from the jailhouse when TC was talkng to Lindsy it was clear, Tommy was an addict well before Haleigh went missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow