DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Timmy and Chelsea,

Stop bloodsucking.

Love,

Everyone.

Why sell the letter? Isn't there a reward? Didn't gmh already apply for that reward? Wouldn't this letter qualify for a reward?

I just can't get over this. Chelsea is just as bad as the rest of 'em. SELLING a letter. Seriously? Betcha LE had a real good laugh over that one.

Well someones gotta "foot" the bill for that tattoo she got of Haleigh. :floorlaugh:

NG is playing more jailhouse videos of RC and MC; also the drug bust video.

Another caller. Mentioning how Haleigh's purple fuzzy hat reminds her of Jessica Lunsford. Also mentioning JO. NG wonders how much the family is using him as a scapegoat or if he's really involved. NG mentions we don't hear much from him. Producer saying LE has talked several times with JO and still not a suspect.

Jo Overstreet most important person in this case? Could be IF he really knows something..

Well someones gotta "foot" the bill for that tattoo she got of Haleigh. :floorlaugh:

Mew, don't get me started with my opinion about Chelsea. I think she is up to her eyeballs in Haleigh's disappearance.....

NG sure is assuming Tommy is talking about Joe in that phone convo...

Talking now about what ToC has to say about JO that he "has to pay for it" (phone call between ToC and grandma H).

Mew, don't get me started with my opinion about Chelsea. I think she is up to her eyeballs in Haleigh's disappearance.....

Well at least up to her foot. :crazy:

Chelsea's tattoo
chelseatattoo.jpg

Don't laugh at me but I had a question. What if LP wanted to purchase a car for them (equiped with GPS) and bought the computer (built in device, like a copier that copies duplicate key strokes to remote computer) or equiped with webcam with remote access?
Legally could he do that if he had the information in fine print on a contract of his "gift"?

NG talking more about RC not being there that evening so what can he say about Haleigh's disappearance?

Another caller talking about JO, wants to know if he took LDT and if so, did he pass. NG says JO may know more than he's telling, but also thinks MC would turn on anyone if it got her a better deal (paraphrased). Panel says he could take LDT if he wants to but doesn't have to.

These are siblings. Chelsea and Timmy had Misty living with them for some time. OK if you think your sister is guilty of something you don't support her in what she has done. You tell her to get to the truth and you will be there for her to help her she gets out.

But to make money on a deceased child case, by selling your sister's letter? I'm totally without words.

NG talking more about RC not being there that evening so what can he say about Haleigh's disappearance?

Another caller talking about JO, wants to know if he took LDT and if so, did he pass. NG says JO may know more than he's telling, but also thinks MC would turn on anyone if it got her a better deal (paraphrased). Panel says he could take LDT if he wants to but doesn't have to.

Dear Nancy,

You are aware, aren't you, that it is Ron Cummings who is sniffing out deals right and left and wants to make appearances at everyone else's trial? Seems self-evident that Misty isn't the one looking for a better deal.

Love,
logic

Caller believes MC knows the system; you can tell a bad person when you see them. NG bringing up phone call between MC and her mother when MC tried to convince mother to give up house payment to bond her out.

NG asking psychiatrist about MC hearing now that RC will testify against her and how it would be affecting her. Dr. says hopefully it will lead her to tell the truth.

Don't laugh at me but I had a question. What if LP wanted to purchase a car for them (equiped with GPS) and bought the computer (built in device, like a copier that copies duplicate key strokes to remote computer) or equiped with webcam with remote access?
Legally could he do that if he had the information in fine print on a contract of his "gift"?

It would be really be a risky move and would have to be worded just right. Giving up a right to privacy is a very serious thing.

We don't know Tommy was referring to Jo..He NEVER mentions his name in that call...

I know, why the heck isn't that brought up on any of these shows? HLN, JVM, NG... sheesh, I need to change the channel!!

Many vehicles come with the built in GPS in there. Not sure if its a legal question. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member