2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a sick soap opera! For heaven's sake-- Lindsy is sticking to her guns and seeing another man. Whoa, she's walloping him via Nanny Flo! (10)

I want to rush ahead and hear what you guys hear!

Im not Listening Elle, Im reading what you are transcribing, and you are doing an awsome job I might add:) Thank YOu so much!! Im not listening cause, it wants me to d-load some software{ Quiktime} and I didn't wanna !!

So far the most jaw dropping moment for me is that GGMS according to Chelsea is not mad at any of them and understands :eek:
If it's true, quite shocking, but so far I feel all I have heard are LIES!!
and if JO didn't know Tommy saw him with Haleigh, how/why would he put a knife to his throat? Why would Werter say that Tommy was forced at gunpoint???

LIES LIES LIES!!

Lots of lies, for sure. But maybe some truth as well.

Yeah, it is going to be a problem, a real problem, getting Tommy to tell the whole truth. Because he's going to lie to lessen his culpability. But that doesn't mean there's not truth in a lot of what he says, and if the stuff we're hearing them say about Joe is true, even part of it, when considered with what Granny thinks of Joe, that guy is bad news.

Among the suspects, if it is true that Joe acted out violently against both his sister and his mother, or either one, no matter what lies Tommy may be telling, Joe becomes the number one suspect for murder.

The Putnam County LE didn't arrange their most interview with Joe at 11:30 at night because they think he's innocent.

Very strange tape 9. Very strange. Tells his father I went there meaning the dock, but that don't matter? WOW what is going on?

Are these people even human? There does not seem to be one word of concern for Haleigh, only whining about themselves...unreal..

Did someone say Lyndsy is seeing another man? Just what she needs...:(

Obviously LE did not rush off and arrest Joe after all this and it's been what, 5 weeks now? Sounds like lots of talk from Tommy and no proof...

Tape 9 - my words - ARE you friggin kiddin' me????? Does he really think that if he is lying now and gives them a BS story that he is going to be able to pull this off, get off of his charges on a BS story, save his marriage on a BS story, and everyone is gonna be ok with this???

"I just want to come home - think about it".....either he is working with LE with this story to get Joe and/or MC to break by thinking that he has turned ......OR he really thinks LE is stupid and will fall for it....
I honestly don't know what to believe after listening to this!!! I just don't!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tape 9

Tommy with Hank SR......Misty went to lake with the cops. Misty says Tommy is holding something back. They took her to the lake at the dock by Hank SR old house.
Tommy said he told what he knows.
Hank SR: Misty said, the same story I told you earlier....that you helped dispose of the body. Tommy: thats BS
Showing a pic of misty at the doc on the news. Tommy wants to talk to Timmy.
Tommy wants someone to get a hold of Lyndsy and tell her to calm down.
Tommy desperate to talk to Timmy.Hank tells him to keep on trying to talk to him.
Tommy telling Hank SR to think about everything all together, Hank sr says he is trying but he can't.
Tommy can't tell, Hank: they are saying that you helped throw body in the river.
Tommy: that is BS
Tommy: think about it man, you know me.
HankSR: what, Tommy: I can't say on the phone....
HankSR: I can't believe the cops are telling everyone that ****.
Tommy: that's right, I am just trying to do what I can do, I want to come home. I need to talk to my brother.

These tapes are very hard to understand! Are they fuzzy for anyone else?
Tommy saying he doesn't want to see his sister go to prison for 25 years. and he doesn't want to go to prison for 3 years.
Hank SR: call Tim and tell him to get ahold of my wife! Tell her not to listen to them punk a__ cops.
Tommy: Misty needs to quit saying stuff that isn't right.
Tommy: please talk to my brother and tell him to talk to my wife and explain to her what I am trying to explain to you.
Hank SR: I think I know.
Tommy: you know my heart, I ain't down with no crazy shi.
Hank SR: I just don't know how they found out where the body is.
Tommy: just explain to my brother and have him explain to my wife.

Are these people even human? There does not seem to be one word of concern for Haleigh, only whining about themselves...unreal..

Did someone say Lyndsy is seeing another man? Just what she needs...:(

Obviously LE did not rush off and arrest Joe after all this and it's been what, 5 weeks now? Sounds like lots of talk from Tommy and no proof...

Tape 3, Chelsea and Tommy are talking about someone named Lisa and Wayne and how Lisa is screwing some other guy again, and Wayne isn't supposed to know because Tommy isn't supposed to say anything.

Yeesh. Well, cat's out of that bag, Wayne.

Tape 8 - my words - ARE you friggin kiddin' me????? Does he really think that if he is lying now and gives them a BS story that he is going to be able to pull this off, get off of his charges on a BS story, save his marriage on a BS story, and everyone is gonna be ok with this???

"I just want to come home - think about it".....either he is working with LE with this story to get Joe and/or MC to break by thinking that he has turned ......OR he really thinks LE is stupid and will fall for it....
I honestly don't know what to believe after listening to this!!! I just don't!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

My guess he is giving his story so it can be shared during family gatherings. This is how it goes kinda thing and make sure you get it right, tell Grandma Hollars and everything. Oh by the way...I really just want to come home!

And also I know that they know this is being taped and recorded for quailty assurance purposes and such, this isn't his first rodeo. He has landed himself in trouble in the past. He is trying to russle up some good excuse by dinner time. IMO

Tommy is circling the drain in Tape 11. He can't understand how Lindsy could just give up on him. :rolleyes:

Tape 9

Hank SR: me and Joe did go fishing down there.
Tommy: man I wish i could talk to Tim, I want to try and explain to him too!
Hank SR: it will have to be tomorrow.
Tommy: I want to see my wife man, and my kids.

talk about Lisa wanting to see the kids, Lyndsy won't let her see them. Tommy says it's cause of the money. Tell Timmy to call my wife and tell her not to do anything stupid. Lisa crying, I want my family back the way it used to be. Tommy say's don't worry, everything will be okay.

Tape 9 done

I have no doubt tommy is saying in tape 9 he is making up this story.

ITA. Now I see why Joe has not been arrested. Frustrating!! :banghead:

He says he's not going to see his sister go to prison for twenty five to a hundred years.

snipped from ELLE's post number 108
and BBM

Does Hank SR know something we don't know yet???

Tape 6

Hank SR: i wish i knew what to do, I don't know what to do over this shi*
Tommy: damn it I need to talk to my lawyer,
Hank: Jason said he was trying to protect your family, Tommy is crying, he is a mess.
Hank: I thought you said you were going to be okay?
Tommy: I am, I am just sick of this I am tired of it.
Tommy is asking what misty is telling,
Hank: I don't know how you let yourself get this far into this, you could have done something. Hank SR is crying too. Saying he isn't going to live through this,
Tommy: everything is going to be allright, nothing is going to happen to me or my sister, we didn't do nothing wrong.
Lisa: why is Dad crying?
Tommy: prolly cause i am
Lisa: they need to tell us whats going on, we can call your lawyer but he won't tell us anything.
Tommy: he can't say anything right now.
Granny Hollars beeping in, Tommy says don't tell her anything.
Lisa: everyone is talking about Shell harbor
Tommy" I told them where you used to live at...Lisa: did something happen over there? Tommy: I can't say nothing, Lisa: don't cry. Tommy: I don't know why they are talking to Lyndsy...Lisa: they prolly just want to know if you left the house and all that. Tommy just quiet.

Tommy says they can't go down by their old house right now. He doesn't know how everything got in the paper already. All he knows is he didn't do anything. He is talking about how he can't believe everything is in the paper already.
Tommy: everything will be allright though, I already been told. I didn't so shi.
Lisa thinks Joe is going to run, if he gets away it will be harder for anyone to find him. C. don't want to be around Joe.( I used initials)
Lisa: they need to go get him and lock him up...Tommy: wants to see Lyndsy but knows she doesn't have any gas. She has no gas and no cigs.

BBM

So is he implying this may have taken place at the 130 Magnolia address??? Where Lisa and Hank used to live???

ITA. Now I see why Joe has not been arrested. Frustrating!! :banghead:

He says he's not going to see his sister go to prison for twenty five to a hundred years.

Tommy's such a hero. :sick:

Tape 11

Granny Hollars: I'm 67 years-old, and I live in Nashville... and I'm solving a murder in Florida they didn't have the d@*n sense to know about how to solve.

Sure ya are, Granny. :loser:

snipped from ELLE's post number 108
and BBM

Does Hank SR know something we don't know yet???

I noticed that because he stops and back tracks right after that.

I went there but that don't matter.. Joe isn't in jail. This makes me crazy. Call my lawyer and have him explain this to my wife.

Is he trying to blame this on Joe so that Misty doesn't go to jail for the rest of her life?

Man I need a break from this. I feel like I ran a marathon.

tape 10 - can't you just hit "redial"??? How many times do you have to repeat the phone #? And is it just me or do they all sound like they are totally strung out....JMOO

Gramma called and yelled at LE cause her calls were blocked? She is solving a murder case they couldn't solve and they have enough nerve to block her calls?? OH GEEZ....:banghead:

They finally got through to Lindsy who tells Aunt Vickie she is not coming to see TC and don't call her phone anymore. Aunt Vickie says to call his lawyer and Lindsy says she did. Did he explain things to her? She doesn't want to talk - she knows he loves his kids and things but she isn't having anything to do with him anymore. He can see his kids when he gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member