2010.06.09 Prosecutors File for 911 Calls to Come into Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to the WS posters who gave me another perspective on Cindy now backpeddling over the 911 calls. I stand corrected, it is blatantly obvious she believed at the time what she said re the damned dead body. Went and found the full calls, argh, very very sad.

Onya Tiff, that's one of the great things about WS, it's a great place to really hone in on what happened because everything is pulled apart and examined by so many people! And yes, isn't it awful! The moment when you hear Cindy break away from the 911 operator and fill George in just breaks my heart.

Thanks, yes it is brilliant here, when my common sense goes AWOL there's always someone around with great logic and real facts. Yep, absolutely heartwrenching hearing Cindy.

Thanks, yes it is brilliant here, when my common sense goes AWOL there's always someone around with great logic and real facts. Yep, absolutely heartwrenching hearing Cindy.

Aside from the warm friends you will make, and a fanatical concentration on getting the real news and the real facts in real time, it is terrific place to say in a thread, didn't I read/listen to so and so saying such and such because I think it's important to the discussion. And before you can say "Bob's your uncle or hit the search button, one of a few extremely talented data experts will be reeling out the text of exactly what you were trying to remember and where it can be found.

This is an amazing magical place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member