2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm butting in here to ask how you guys are reading the letters and posting too. Yesterday I finished the first 998 pages and thought that was it so I came here today to read the threads. Now I discovered there are another 4,000 pages or something like that.

So, does this document dump end KC's receipt of letters?
After reading some of the letters, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I have 2 windows open. Read a while and post some. Some letters I've read I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything. My computer would be fried! LOL

I can't believe what some of these people are writing and most of them want a reply back. She won't even write her parents...what makes them think she'll respond.

All the letters from others vying for a spot to be Casey's only Best Friend. You can see their motives being some selfish ego trip of their own, or such lonliness it's pitiful. Funny, but so depressing to realize how many people need a friend out there, or a sex partner, or to be the only lucky person to really know a mother who killed her kid.

They relate to Casey. Casey has become a role model! Shoot me now!

Not sure I can go "back in" either to finish reading.

I have 2 windows open. Read a while and post some. Some letters I've read I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything. My computer would be fried! LOL

I can't believe what some of these people are writing and most of them want a reply back. She won't even write her parents...what makes them think she'll respond.

Thanks. I know I'm a slow reader but I couldn't imagine alot of peeps reading all of the letters already.

So many of them say, "it's okay if you don't respond", but invariably, they add "P.S. Please write back. Here's my address...oh, and my phone number, too." And the ones that say they'll never, ever, ever share anything she says. Yeah, right.

All the letters from others vying for a spot to be Casey's only Best Friend. You can see their motives being some selfish ego trip of their own, or such lonliness it's pitiful. Funny, but so depressing to realize how many people need a friend out there, or a sex partner, or to be the only lucky person to really know a mother who killed her kid.

What strikes me is the almost complete absence of any mention of Caylee in any of these letters.

I would just die if while reading those letters I saw one from someone I know - or even from the city I live in! Just sayin'!

Hey, how come these letters were released? I'm getting a kick reading them, but was wondering why they are relative to the case. Were they just released because of the Sunshine Laws or did the defense ask for them?

I just wonder how big a surge of new letters KC will get because these have been released? I am sure there are a number of people who will now write to her because they think their letters will get splashed all over the news, etc.

I think it would be interesting to know whether her mail drops off dramatically or increases dramatically from now on.

Hey I gotta good idea... Why don't we all pitch the idea for a new reality show called "The Search for Casey Marie's Best Friend." I know Paris Hilton has a show similar to this so I think it would be a wonderful idea. Better yet, we could pitch a reality show based on prison penpals. I bet we could make a bundle!!

I'm not knocking anyone's religion or anything.. but I'm a little confused.
I grew up Catholic and went to Catholic school and was forced into going to mass every single time my dad had a chance to go.
I was always taught that murder is a mortal sin... and one of the 10 commandments is Thou shall not kill... So, how are these people telling her that everything's alright and all will be forgiven because she's a child of god and God loves her?
I always thought that murder would put you in some deep $hit with the man upstairs?

I am trying to be respectful of everyone else's belief and whatnot... but imo, it's a little odd for people (including KC herself) to think that' everything's "ok"
Are they not forgetting the law? God may forgive you... but that's not gonna get you out of a prison sentence.

I would just die if while reading those letters I saw one from someone I know - or even from the city I live in! Just sayin'!

Hey, how come these letters were released? I'm getting a kick reading them, but was wondering why they are relative to the case. Were they just released because of the Sunshine Laws or did the defense ask for them?
The State's handing over EVERYTHING...as requested by the defense. A little tee-hee there, if you ask me.

Hornsby was on Steph Watts tonite, and he said he thought the release was related to the Judge's comments about 'you'd better be inventorying the files to ensure *nothing* isn't disclosed.'

Or words to that effect.

Blaise

Where is the rest of this doc dump? These letters and interviews do not comprise 5000 pages...This has happened in more than one doc dump, and all of the stuff that the media is leaving out cannot be due to adult content or inappropriatness, etc.
Where's the rest of the beef?

ETA: If we would make a stink about this more often, maybe the media will give up the goods they've been holding back...

So far, most of what I've read is HILARIOUS! Lots of calls to find God. And some guys that want to be with her. <GROSS!!!!>

One letter from the trunk liner manufacturer to Ashton, saying there is no chloroform used in the process. Dated June 10, 2010.

Also the Churchill interview transcripts, again.

Still 2 files to download. They're BIG, around 90 MB each. :)

I know you're the expert! Can you please tell me if these are new interview transcripts please, they start on page 1140 of this document (or pg 20082 of discovery):

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24038873.pdf

Shelley Churchill - 8/24/2009

Brett Churchill - 8/24/2009

Brett Churchill - 8/21/2009

Kristen Churchill - 8/27/2009

WHEW :crazy:, I only got through a couple of the letters and there is no way I can take anymore of that delisional crap. Oh, I'm your biggest fan, I can't imagine a day without you. Oh, hit me back boo, my girl made me tear up your pics and I pretended I did, now she locked up. You deserve a fair trial and the media has ruined that for you. :sick:

The media has only made the crazies come out and patronize and worship this sick chick. I cannot believe we live among people like this, pretty sad & pathetic. :snooty:

I keep seeing ICA when referring to Casey. What does that stand for? I've never seen it anywhere else but on this site.

Hornsby was on Steph Watts tonite, and he said he thought the release was related to the Judge's comments about 'you'd better be inventorying the files to ensure *nothing* isn't disclosed.'

Or words to that effect.

Blaise

Thanks, a couple of things I thought of while listening to Steph:

-RosF wondered why CA never confronts KC in the letters about KC's hand in all of this...CA has wondered what KC's involvement could have been in Caylee's disappearance...and she told the media that she did not know what KC's involvement could be. In the phone call where KC curses at LA, CA & KrisChester, CA tells KC "We don't know what your involvement is sweetheart...you are telling lies" (paraphrase)

-I don't believe it is all about JB that KC is not seeing her parents. I don't think KC wants to see them, I think she is relieved that JB is stonewalling them....IMO, KC confides things in JB that she most certainly does not confide in any of her other attorneys, so JB knows her parents bug her...Maya D claims KC did not exactly enjoy seeing her mother...and I don't believe for one minute that if KC was begging her attorneys to see her parents that they would not make it happen, even JB.

-AL, LKB, CM may all be hangers-on, but someone had to be a hanger-on as JB was not qualified to try this case on his own, IIRC.

-A media blackout day sounds like something a defense attorney would suggest...:)

Sorry if it seems this is off-topic, but the show relates to the above topics in light of these letters beings released.

OMG, after reading some of those letters I feel as those I need a tetanus shot and a bath in bleach. The single dad letter is quite disturbing from his bragging about how great he is at giving oral sex, (threw up in mouth) to the numerous times he says how hot he is (gag) to the total disregard he shows for his son. I hope someone besides him is looking out for the baby's well being. I can only imagine if these two actually hooked up. I guarantee my glade plug in would last longer then that baby's life. Then we have the jimmy dean breakfast bowl loving old man who includes a decade old picture of himself. I can only imagine what he must look like now. All the while he's writing Casey about gas prices and biscuits and gravy while Caylee has lost her life. I was really surprised about the number of women who wrote to her. This world is truly filled with sick individuals. Then we have the lady who writes Casey, oh you have it all great eyes, smile, hair, and skin. HELLO have you seen the backne photos? Since when is that considered great skin?? I really could only get through a handful of letters before I thought to myself WTF, why are you sitting here reading this crap when it's a beautiful day outside. But alas, I am off to read more today. Oh yeah the guy who sent the $8.00 money order deserves an honorable mention LoL made me laugh soooo hard. I wouldn't want to meet any of these people in a dark alley, but bring on the spelling bee's or IQ test lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487