2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So generally KH believes TH had something to do with Kyron's disappearance. If you take that at face value, he must know something to support this or at least have some indication of that direction.

Do you think this is b/c of something he discovered or put together on his own or something LE has shared with him?

So generally KH believes TH had something to do with Kyron's disappearance. If you take that at face value, he must know something to support this or at least have some indication of that direction.

Do you think this is b/c of something he discovered or put together on his own or something LE has shared with him?

Says LE providing him with information to support the claims. Interesting.

Sorry, OCD flareup: the name of the petitioner and respondent aren't even correct. Horton? :waitasec:

Why would Kaine bar Terri from the gym? I can't fathom that detail.

They also did not black out any phone numbers. :eek:

I have a feeling Terri may be disconnecting hers in the near future with the number of fans she has. :waitasec:

I'm assuming it was the I feel the bogus murder for hire plot.I feel this is all his opinion.No facts.I really hope LE is looking at other POI's here.

ppg 16, does it read run errand mid day, hack in afternoon?

same page, not sure if respondent has done a crime.

Why would Kaine bar Terri from the gym? I can't fathom that detail.

So he can continue to hit the gym without worrying she'll show up?

That explains the news people heard about her being banned from their gym.

In it, Kaine writes: "I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements are true."

If they have probable cause, why haven't they arrested-Terri-yet? :waitasec:

Did he hear both from LE on the same day? If not, why wait until he learned of the alleged murder-for-hire plot before he removed baby from the home?

How can she be banned from going to certain public places - like the gym?

Reading the restraining order is very distressing.

It seems obvious now that LE definitely has evidence of some involvement by TH in Kyron's disappearance.

I fear the worst for this poor little boy. :-(

In it, Kaine writes: "I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements are true."

If they have probable cause, why haven't they arrested-Terri-yet? :waitasec:

If this were me, just the landscaper saying this happened would be probable cause in my book. Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be the one that found out if it were true cuz that might mean the deed was accomplished, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro