2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you possibly ask RH why he has not requested the recording yet?
Remember when he got all those jail phone call recordings of the other Inmates and published them, and asked WS members to help him listen to them and transcribe what was said?

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not really comfortable asking him that. I will shoot him an email tomorrow and link him to your post, if HHJP doesn't rule on it at the status hearing tomorrow, okay?

I am just now trying to play catchup on this phone call bit, so this question may possibly make absolutely no sense....

But do we know exactly WHEN this phone call took place, and was the guard who was eventually fired for assisting KC and Maya in the letter exchanges still around? Did I read recently that she part of her termination was for asking Baez for a business card to pass along to an inmate?

Any chance we are still talking about same person...or do I need to go back to reading?! :dance:

All we know is the phone call was made in May 2010.

No chance that guard was involved because the inmate who called Baez was at a different facility, Lowell CI not the OC Jail.

Some funny coinkydink statements in a case that Robin was was a jail snitch about....

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-06-15/news/fl-miami-mom-lollipops-trial-20100614_1_baby-lollipops-murder-ana-maria-cardona-baby-sitter

But Cardona's defense attorney, Edith Georgi, insisted Cardona allowed the boy to be given to an unknown baby sitter.

She could not have killed him because she was not with him during those last months of his life.''

After the body was discovered, Gonzalez whisked Cardona and her two children to the Orlando area for a supposed trip to Walt Disney World that turned into an extended stay

whose emaciated and badly beaten body clad in a lollipop-adorned T-shirt was discovered by a Florida Power & Light Co. crew.

Food for thought.

Sleuther, are you making this up to make us laugh? Kidding. I am kidding. This is clearly going to be chapter twelve. Boilerplate kidnap story, insert name of nanny, and a patsy to pin it on, preferably a county employee.

From Richard Horsby:
"Thus a public records request there would require the Lowell County Annex to release any phone calls of Robin J. Lunceford from May of 2010.
(hint, hint)" www.richardhornsby.com scroll down, then click on criminal law blog at bottom of page. He has an interesting article he wrote on this topic.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not really comfortable asking him that. I will shoot him an email tomorrow and link him to your post, if HHJP doesn't rule on it at the status hearing tomorrow, okay?

I think they actually did the status hearing at the end of the 911 call hearing last Thursday instead of having to come back tomorrow.

I think they actually did the status hearing at the end of the 911 call hearing last Thursday instead of having to come back tomorrow.

That was my understanding too. I've checked the court clerk's site but no cancellation yet. I suspect the cancel notice will appear tomorrow though.

Oh yeah??? Good gracious... I totally missed that.

Well, I certainly could have misunderstood. I know Judge P mentioned it and Ashton said he would like to cover any forensic issues since he would be out of town. But was everything covered? I'm not sure now.

Well, I certainly could have misunderstood. I know Judge P mentioned it and Ashton said he would like to cover any forensic issues since he would be out of town. But was everything covered? I'm not sure now.

Good question, not sure if everything was covered. I'm sure there are always other issues to cover anyway, so it is possible they will have a hearing.

Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post

That was my understanding too. I've checked the court clerk's site but no cancellation yet. I suspect the cancel notice will appear tomorrow though.

Yes, Judge P. asked both sides if they wanted to do the Status Hearing scheduled for the 20th, during last Thursday's Hearing, and they both said YES. And Ashton said he would not be here this week .... so I think they will not have a Status Hearing on the 20th.

The Clerk's site shows Hearings together for 07/15/2010 and 07/20/2010 .... but no cancellation for the 07/20/2010 Hearing ....

07/15/2010 Hearing (2:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
07/15/2010, 07/20/2010

07/20/2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

All we know is the phone call was made in May 2010.

No chance that guard was involved because the inmate who called Baez was at a different facility, Lowell CI not the OC Jail.
Ok...so now I'm confused...she was roomates with Maya where? Didn't they have to be all together somehow if they're connected to Casey?

ETA: sorry there are just too many inmates and ex-inmates to go around. Was Robyn at Lowell as well?

The Judge says in this video that he'd like to go forward with the status hearing at about 11:29. It was agreed and then the rest of this video and also part 9 of 9 is the status hearing. Not sure why they haven't taken the status hearing off the docket yet... maybe just an oversight?

Ok...so now I'm confused...she was roomates with Maya where? Didn't they have to be all together somehow if they're connected to Casey?

ETA: sorry there are just too many inmates and ex-inmates to go around. Was Robyn at Lowell as well?

Sorry, I probably worded my comment poorly.

The inmate who called Baez in May is Robin Lunceford and is housed at Lowell. She claims that while Maya was at Lowell (which was after Maya was at OC Jail w/KC) that Maya told her she lied about the things she claims KC told her. Maya has since been transferred out of Lowell to Broward. Robyn Adams was the inmate who exchanged letters with KC at OC Jail and has since been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee. The guard who was fired for passing Baez's card was at OC jail. Clear as mud now?

Sorry, I probably worded my comment poorly.

The inmate who called Baez in May is Robin Lunceford and is housed at Lowell. She claims that while Maya was at Lowell (which was after Maya was at OC Jail w/KC) that Maya told her she lied about the things she claims KC told her. Maya has since been transferred out of Lowell to Broward. Robyn Adams was the inmate who exchanged letters with KC at OC Jail and has since been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee. The guard who was fired for passing Baez's card was at OC jail. Clear as mud now?

O/T, but whew!

Just reading that reminded me to be grateful that I live a pretty simple life. :angel:

Thanks Dear Prudence - I thought that also. I've been reading the "hearing tomorrow" comments thinking......:waitasec:

The brilliant JWG and BJB have found that is in fact a myth. I believe it's on the "Myth Busters" thread. The news got it wrong. Lots of computer explanations given somewhere on the forum.

I would say this is true based on the information we have seen to date. However, I found it very interesting that Linda Drane-Burdick asked Cindy Anthony if she ever performed such searches before she learned Caylee was missing. LDB must have had a reason for asking that.

Hi Prudence. I believe that Robin Lunsford is an inmate in Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala. So, that's the institution that Baez should notice. That is if he remembers to do so.
Cheers

I think this whole phone call is a bunch of <insert bad word here>. Mr Baez goes after these nonsense leads because he knows he cannot fight the actual evidence. He went after Mr Krunk knowing full well it would never make a court room but he planted some seeds with the publicity. He's following up on this knowing it's a load of <insert bad word here> knowing it will never make the court room either. He's playing to the press and through them to potential jurors because he knows when the real show hits the court room he's a two bit wanna be part actor and he's got nothing at all to produce. Everything he's spent time and money on have been nothing but <insert bad word here>, TES searchers, imaginary leads, Mr Krunk's bitter ex wife, now a known criminal with a habit of lying... yeah that "aha moment" is sure going to happen Jose.....just not for you and not in Casey's favor. When you have nothing you invent smoke rings, Mr Baez is blowing smoke right up everyone's <insert bad word here> and no one's buying what he's trying to sell. More ado about nada.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-robin-lunceford-sent-letters-to-central-florida-news-13.html

Sooooooooooooooooooo Robin Lunceford sent letters to Channel 13.

I can't help but wonder WHY she chose them as opposed to any number of other networks in the area......OR even bigger venues like Nancy Grace, JVM..........

It does make one wonder.

Central Florida News 13 interviewed prison inmate Robin Lunceford last week before her name emerged in the Casey Anthony saga.

&#8220;She had sent letters to me. That&#8217;s how her name came to my attention,&#8221; reporter/anchor Adam Longo said.

Wow...............their timing..............just facinating. NOT!

I think this whole phone call is a bunch of <insert bad word here>. Mr Baez goes after these nonsense leads because he knows he cannot fight the actual evidence. He went after Mr Krunk knowing full well it would never make a court room but he planted some seeds with the publicity. He's following up on this knowing it's a load of <insert bad word here> knowing it will never make the court room either. He's playing to the press and through them to potential jurors because he knows when the real show hits the court room he's a two bit wanna be part actor and he's got nothing at all to produce. Everything he's spent time and money on have been nothing but <insert bad word here>, TES searchers, imaginary leads, Mr Krunk's bitter ex wife, now a known criminal with a habit of lying... yeah that "aha moment" is sure going to happen Jose.....just not for you and not in Casey's favor. When you have nothing you invent smoke rings, Mr Baez is blowing smoke right up everyone's <insert bad word here> and no one's buying what he's trying to sell. More ado about nada.

Thanks, I needed that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member