2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there are two lawyers dumber than he is?! Maybe those guys missed half their classes due to death or something. :waitasec:

Looks like he thinks the judge will rule against him so he would now like to stall being embarrassed by whatever is on the tape a little longer. :blushing:
Looks like he wasn't totally honest about how the call was received either. Am I dreaming...or didn't RL call earlier...and didn't Baez know that RL was calling back? There are so many stories to this story that I can't keep them all straight. What are these new "witnesses" witness to? IMO...witness to absolutely nothing that pertains to Caylee.

Stick around. Next week he will most likely get a call from another inmate who can vouch that when Robin says Maya was lying when she told us Casey was lying, she was lying.
:banghead:

Here's a primer on JB from the Orlando Sentinel; http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Casey lawyer was rejected by Florida Bar on first try
Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writer

May 3, 2009

His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America. For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."...

Stick around. Next week he will most likely get a call from another inmate who can vouch that when Robin says Maya was lying when she told us Casey was lying, she was lying.
:banghead:

don't forget the TWO "Robins" ..... Casey said ... Robin A said .... Maya D said .... Robin L said ... an EX-inmate said .... the secretary said .... the after hours secretary said ..... and let's not forget the jail guard who said ....

don't forget the TWO "Robins" ..... Casey said ... Robin A said .... Maya D said .... Robin L said ... an EX-inmate said .... the secretary said .... the after hours secretary said ..... and let's not forget the jail guard who said ....

The first one is Robyn - this latest one is Robin ...

Looks like he wasn't totally honest about how the call was received either. Am I dreaming...or didn't RL call earlier...and didn't Baez know that RL was calling back? There are so many stories to this story that I can't keep them all straight. What are these new "witnesses" witness to? IMO...witness to absolutely nothing that pertains to Caylee.

According to JB .... an EX-inmate (friend of Inmate Robin L.) called JB first to set up the 3 way/forwarded call. Then Inmate Robin L. called JB, from prison, and the call was routed/forwarded through the EX-inmate friend on the outside, to JB's after hours secretary, who routed the call to JB's cell phone.

I guess the potential "new witnesses" are fellow Inmates who will say that Maya D and Robin L conspired together to make up lies about Inmate Anthony?

I don't see LDB in a mad dash hurry to get to Lowell Prison to interview/depose ANY Inmates.
I imagine LDB does not appreciate JB using HER as an excuse to delay releasing the audio tapes.

According to JB .... an EX-inmate (friend of Inmate Robin L.) called JB first to set up the 3 way/forwarded call. Then Inmate Robin L. called JB, from prison, and the call was routed/forwarded through the EX-inmate friend on the outside, to JB's after hours secretary, who routed the call to JB's cell phone.

I guess the potential "new witnesses" are fellow Inmates who will say that Maya D and Robin L conspired together to make up lies about Inmate Anthony?

I don't see LDB in a mad dash hurry to get to Lowell Prison to interview/depose ANY Inmates.
I imagine LDB does not appreciate JB using HER as an excuse to delay releasing the audio tapes.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I wonder if it was LE from the prison who first broke the news to JB that RL was being investigated for of all things...making improper phone calls. Can you imagine the look on JB's face? IMO LDB did look a little like the cat that ate the canary. LOL (with all due respect Ms. Drane-Burdick)

Is JB supposed to include the institution (prison) when he sends copies of his Motion(s) about the audio tapes? He only certifies that he sent a copy to LDB -- not to the prison.
Or, does JB only have to send a separate "Notice" to the prison when this matter gets set for a Hearing, so the prison rep can be present at the Hearing?
If he can, I think JB will conveniently forget to Notice the prison ... so the Hearing will be postponed .... delay ... delay ... delay .....

Everything JB does is to somehow make it look like the SA is obstructing justice rather than the other way around. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where he attained his law degree? Crackerjackbox Bottom U?
Right next to the U. Of Bikini Bottom.
St Thomas University School of Law (Miami) . I can't put my hands on the record at the moment but IIRC he graduated 151st out of a class of 153... :innocent:

Something like that. He was 3rd from last

:cow

Is JB supposed to include the institution (prison) when he sends copies of his Motion(s) about the audio tapes? He only certifies that he sent a copy to LDB -- not to the prison.
Or, does JB only have to send a separate "Notice" to the prison when this matter gets set for a Hearing, so the prison rep can be present at the Hearing?
If he can, I think JB will conveniently forget to Notice the prison ... so the Hearing will be postponed .... delay ... delay ... delay .....

No, I don't think JB was obligated to send a Notice to Lowell Correctional Annex.

I'm not even sure there is going to be a hearing where the prison rep would need to be present. We'll know more after Judge Perry reviews the calls and rules on Baez's motion.

No, I don't think JB was obligated to send a Notice to Lowell Correctional Annex.

I'm not even sure there is going to be a hearing where the prison rep would need to be present. We'll know more after Judge Perry reviews the calls and rules on Baez's motion.

Thanks.
At the end of the Hearing on the 15th, Judge P. specifically told JB to set it for a Hearing and to Notice the correctional institution.
My notes:
Judge reading motion - do we know this person taped it themselves or institution tape it?
Burdick - taped by state dept - call was generated there
Judge - set it down for a Hearing - notice the correctional institution - they member of executive branch - Mason's favorite branch
Judge - order you not to release it to anyone at this time

Thanks.
At the end of the Hearing on the 15th, Judge P. specifically told JB to set it for a Hearing and to Notice the correctional institution.
My notes:
Judge reading motion - do we know this person taped it themselves or institution tape it?
Burdick - taped by state dept - call was generated there
Judge - set it down for a Hearing - notice the correctional institution - they member of executive branch - Mason's favorite branch
Judge - order you not to release it to anyone at this time

Well then, I stand corrected!

I missed the very end of that hearing, so that is the first I have heard that.

St Thomas University School of Law (Miami) . I can't put my hands on the record at the moment but IIRC he graduated 151st out of a class of 153... :innocent:

BBM:

#152 was "speak no evil"
#153 was "hear no evil"

OT: like the old joke..what do you call the guy who graduated last in his medical school class?

Doctor

My favorite joke! T/y~ loved it when I was a :dance:medical technologist, :dance:ADORE it even more NOW! but modified it to....what do you call the guy/gal who graduated last in his/her med school class? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar