2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the SAO has turned over the recording to HHJP:

Murder Docket Updated:

07/21/2010 Notice of Provision of Recording Under Seal for in Camera Inspection Re: Telephone Calls

I heard through an unreliable source that JB was seen buying Depends at the local market today. :loser:

I heard through an unreliable source that JB was seen buying Depends at the local market today. :loser:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If HHJP seals this call, I wonder if it will be because of what Robin said, what Mr Baez said, or because there was a glich in the notification of recording?

LOL!!!

O/T~ PSA~Beware pushing Steely Dan's buttons. :croc::sick:

My buttons are just fine thank you. :snooty: They are there to lighten the mood when some of the topics get a person very depressed. Talking about beautiful children being tortured and killed on a daily basis isn't the most uplifting thing to do sometimes. It's extremely important and the work that a lot of the people here do is awe inspiring but it does get depressing at times. Hopefully pushing my buttons will give someone a little uplift. :dance:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If HHJP seals this call, I wonder if it will be because of what Robin said, what Mr Baez said, or because there was a glich in the notification of recording?

If that call gets sealed because he wasn't notified it was recorded I'll buy every registered user here a margarita. :drink:

Not really, but I'm very sure I wouldn't have to anyway. :innocent:

snipped

If that call gets sealed because he wasn't notified it was recorded I'll buy every registered user here a margarita. :drink:

Ah, Steely Dan, you might want to have a wee bit of a chat with Cheney Mason about making statements like that. Isn't he still fighting to avoid paying a large sum of money to a man because the man was able to prove a suspect got from here to there in a certain amount of time?

Ah, I see that you were wise enough to admit you were 'only kidding' in your next post. Too bad, Cheney Mason wasn't wise enough to do the same thing when he made his statement :)

My buttons are just fine thank you. :snooty: They are there to lighten the mood when some of the topics get a person very depressed. Talking about beautiful children being tortured and killed on a daily basis isn't the most uplifting thing to do sometimes. It's extremely important and the work that a lot of the people here do is awe inspiring but it does get depressing at times. Hopefully pushing my buttons will give someone a little uplift. :dance:

I should have been more specific...the fat guy downing 2 sodas and belching...was a bit much...most of the time I enjoy the laugh...didn't mean to come across snarky...sorry.

Ah, Steely Dan, you might want to have a wee bit of a chat with Cheney Mason about making statements like that. Isn't he still fighting to avoid paying a large sum of money to a man because the man was able to prove a suspect got from here to there in a certain amount of time?

Ah, I see that you were wise enough to admit you were 'only kidding' in your next post. Too bad, Cheney Mason wasn't wise enough to do the same thing when he made his statement :)

I hadn't heard about that CM thing. Do you know more about it?

I should have been more specific...the fat guy downing 2 sodas and belching...was a bit much...most of the time I enjoy the laugh...didn't mean to come across snarky...sorry.

MB, don't take posts like that too seriously. If I have a problem with you I'll PM you. Anytime I respond to something like that I'm kidding. If you see one of these :snooty: in my posts it's a slam dunk that it's just a goof.

MB, I like you, please keep up the razzin. It's what I live for. :crazy:

Steely Dan: Here is one article about it - I am sure there are others:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-06-24/news/cheney_1_mason-serrano-college-of-law

from the above article:
Now, that viewer wants Mason -- one of Central Florida's most high-profile and outspoken criminal-defense lawyers -- to pay up.

BBM, sounds like CM's mouth has him in hot water...seems that his mouth gets away from him often.

I think it is in the pdf of the complaint...CM says...it was a joke...only a joke...

But CM was proved wrong...his whole defense was based on the time he said it would take to get from point a to point b and he was wrong.

Back on topic...looking forward to HHJP's ruling...wish I could be a fly on the wall in his office as he listens to it.

:thumb:

It was due to non jurisdiction. He just re-filed it in Atlanta.

Link

Lawyer Sues Again Over Attorney's Alleged $1 Million Challenge
First lawsuit filed in a Texas federal court was dismissed for lack of personal jurisdiction

Mary Alice Robbins
Texas Lawyer
July 14, 2010

...All of this may sound familiar. In June 2009, Kolodziej filed a suit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas in Houston. But on Oct. 23, 2009, U.S. District Judge Gray Miller granted the defendants' motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction.

Mason's attorney, Louis Bonham, of counsel at Osha Liang in Austin, says, "We think the suit was baseless and was dismissed properly the first time and will be dismissed again."

Connelly Baker Wotring partner David George of Houston, Kolodziej's attorney, says the suit Kolodziej filed last month in Georgia is essentially the same suit filed last year in Texas. "We're just bringing it in a venue that pretty clearly has a connection to it," George says...

I will die laughing if he wins this. :dance: At the very least he's being a gadfly to someone who desperately deserves a gadfly. :loser:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=related[/ame]

BaezlaughsaboutInmaterecordingfelon.jpg

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=920

Hearing July 15, 2010
Baez is laughing hard over his own "joke" about JB not wanting State Atty Burdick to be arrested if she commits a third degree felony if she listens to the recorded telephone call between Baez and an Inmate who called him. Baez compares it to the genuinely illegally recorded audio tape of Joe J. with the Defense private investigator. He thought he was very funny with that comment. Wonder if JB is laughing now that Judge P. is going to listen to the tape?

Part 9 of wftv videos
http://www.wftv.com/video/24283126/index.html

I would like to state also....I HATE WHEN YOU WATCH COVERAGE OF THESE JAIL HOUSE SNITCHES THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ITS THE SA THAT IS PURSUING THESE WOMEN AS POTENTIAL WITNESSES FOR THEM......:furious::banghead:

JVM covered it a bit yesterday on her show...her and her "panel" went on and on about the SA using them and how unreliable they are (the snitches)--they made this RL seem like a wonderful person to come forward and tell of the many lies the other woment told to benefit themselves...:furious::loser:--and how the SA would be foolish to do so...I kept yelling at my TV that it wasn't them --- sure they questioned some of them---but they had to follow up on the letters that ICA wrote....other than that as far as I'm aware it is jb and crew and that news station with the interview is just going along....watched part of the interview with RL---I didn't buy it....

I just get made when it isn't covered correctly..the only reason RL is out front and center is due to that phone call and jb wanting it sealed.....:banghead::furious:

I rarely find myself capable of taking Mason or Baez seriously.

clears throat...humf...um...clears throat....(as only foghorn can do)

So, does anyone have any idea when we can expect a ruling...or another hearing?

(I have been down a few days, due to a miscarriage, and am bored)

Aww, MamaBear I am so sorry for your loss...I do hope your doing okay! :grouphug:

I thought I heard at the end of the hearing that LDB didn't plan on using any of those interviews with those inmates...Why does Baez open up his own can of worms...he should have just not taken the call for they don't have that much to offer. I think the best that came out of those jailhouse snitches is in ICA's own handwritting..which basically exonerates the nanny, the "real" nanny as ICA put it...unless something in that phone call which will put Baez in jeopardy, then I'd want to hear it...otherwise, it's just useless fodder! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Aww, MamaBear I am so sorry for your loss...I do hope you doing okay! :grouphug:

I thought I heard at the end of the hearing that LDB didn't plan on using any of those interviews with those inmates...Why does Baez open up his own can of worms...he should have just not taken the call for they don't have that much to offer. I think the best that came out of those jailhouse snitches is in ICA's own handwritting..which basically exonerates the nanny, the "real" nanny as ICA put it...unless something in that phone call which will put Baez in jeopardy, then I'd want to hear it...otherwise, it's just useless fodder! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Agree!

clears throat...humf...um...clears throat....(as only foghorn can do)

So, does anyone have any idea when we can expect a ruling...or another hearing?

(I have been down a few days, due to a miscarriage, and am bored)

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member