2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, CA saying there's missing text (paragraphs) on the FBI statement she made

Ten minute recess. And OMG the TRANSCRIPT was wrong, not Cindy! THERE'S her true colors shining through!

I don't remember, I don't recall, but hey...there's stuff missing from that transcript. Oh, Cindy....

Now we get to it - CA won't admit to what she said what she did to FBI - transcripts aren't totally there... she told FBI car had something to do with Caylee being missing

CA trying not to say she connected the dots of the stinky car to Caylee being missing. She's now trying to say the FBI transcript is missing parts.

I've said it before...
When KC's in the courtroom nothing else matters except that camera...

I have hope now Caylee will get justice, there's no way to hold back these tears. It blows me away that Casey is so smug. Guilt is written all over her face. Wow just Wow!

I'm loving this SA. She knows how to question, she knows how to get the correct responses. Baez should take lessons.

Is Casey going to save all her notes for her (assumed) upcoming book?

People at the defense table look pensive.

How can Cindy NOT remember everything she said, but she can remember her conversation with the FBI two years ago and paragraphs are missing????

I've said it before...
When KC's in the courtroom nothing else matters to her except that camera...

Cindy just said she never said Casey was missing in the 911 call. :waitasec:

didn't even glance at her mom when she walked by getting off the stand

Darn cindy, she still won't admit the connection she made between Caylee being missing and the smell in the car. Even after being shown FBI transcripts of her interview with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue