2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say, I find CM humor (even when relayed to deaf ears in court by JB) more offensive than anything I have seen on THIS site. JMHO.

Me too! Do these Defense Attorneys take classes on how to be obnoxious or does it come naturally?

Mason has "selective hearing", IMO.

Seems like he doesn't have problems with it all sometimes, but, he sure likes to make it known when he is up front and center, that he can't always hear.

Apparently his hearing was off when Cindy described her movements after finding the car- he makes factual errors so much- he describes her going to the Mall as if it were a casual shopping trip, not what it really was, an anxious trip to pick up Amy at the Florida Mall, so she could take her to where Casey was hiding out...

Water seeks its own level. The Anthony Family, the inmate under indictment for the Murder of her own defenseless toddler, the inmate's lawyers AND her baffling handful of groupies are all willing to somehow forget that the ONLY VICTIM in this sad case is CAYLEE.

JMO!

Does anyone know if the court case has been uploaded by any news stations yet, i lost my connection and missed most of it :-(

All in all I'm very satisfied right now... Didn't get to see the ruling live but got my alert from WFTV and of course I'm following WS while at the balllpark. Thanks to all WS'ers for your wonderful company today.

Karma .... gotta love how what goes around, comes around ............

come on guys. Long time no see and here some of you are attacking and arguing with each other. KNock it off please , leave each other alone and please discuss the case.

Rule of thumb: anytime that you are discussing each other and not the case you are on the wrong track.

thank you much.
So much other stuff to talk about! :)

where this post lands is random.

Stepping in but it's rather hot in here. I know when temps rise patience diminishes. That said....I think that today offered a very insightful hearing. I saw many posters really feeling Cindy's pain which was evident by her sniffles, and body language.

I saw a fair amount of shock at her about face between testimony given to LDB and JB.

I saw Lee, one who has kept to himself and not participated in any media tours and schedules, answering questions, but visibly nervous and uncomfortable.

I saw great litigation from the SA office and some by the defense.

I saw posters sharing opinions, posting emotionally, and lightening the mood at times.

Give eachother a break and don't attack someone when they have NOTHING to do with the case itself. Humor is subjective...and there are not right or wrong answers (outside TOS).

THanks for being a great group and post with the victim in mind and not another poster.

Peace

sots: Do you know if there is a video with LDB questioning CA? Had a doctor's appointment and missed that section of the questioning. Thanks

I got most all of it but lost connection when CA said something about a live Caylee????WTH...anyone have a short sentence telling me what she said please and thanks!!!

A funny thought.

When LDB was discussing Cindy's use of the word "pungent"...she explained that garlic, onions, BO may be pungent but that dead body is quite different.

Wonder if the onions and garlic comment was made based upon one of the defense team commenting on Onion breath at a hearing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Anyone recall that????

THe B.O. comment.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Off to look for references. I KNOW I AM NOT NUTS.

I do not know but Pungent is my new favorite word. I am going to see how many sentences I can work it in. I think that is the very crux of the jury deciding on the smell issue.

A funny thought.

When LDB was discussing Cindy's use of the word "pungent"...she explained that garlic, onions, BO may be pungent but that dead body is quite different.

Wonder if the onions and garlic comment was made based upon one of the defense team commenting on Onion breath at a hearing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Anyone recall that????

THe B.O. comment.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Off to look for references. I KNOW I AM NOT NUTS.

That was a JB commentary if I recall. But I am not sure if it was a hearing or one of his media junkets.

I have no problem with Cindy stating that she still believes Caylee is alive-Everyone goes through that when they lose someone they love...you pick up the phone to call, see something that reminds you of them and you want to tell them...whatever. I thought it was interesting how emotional Cindy was during LDB's summation where she talks about the panic and hysteria that overcame Cindy when she realized that Caylee was not coming home anytime soon... :(

Can't help but wonder if Cindy made that comment based upon a "newfound" religious doctrine or belief. When Cindy said that......JB did NOT and I repeat did NOT ask her to expand on that and clarify if she was referring to a spiritual state or a physical state.

Did he NOT ask her to clarify her statement on purpose or did he just not have the skills to know he should have???? It had nothing to do with the 911 calls but how do you NOT ask for clarification unless you have a reason not to????

JMO

I have no problem with Cindy stating that she still believes Caylee is alive-Everyone goes through that when they lose someone they love...you pick up the phone to call, see something that reminds you of them and you want to tell them...whatever. I thought it was interesting how emotional Cindy was during LDB's summation where she talks about the panic and hysteria that overcame Cindy when she realized that Caylee was not coming home anytime soon... :(

I get what you are saying. For me, it's more a matter of not wanting to believe someone is dead. It sounds like semantics, but for me, there's a difference.

Can anyone give a brief rundown on the end of the hearing? I had to bail right after HHJP granted defense motion to keep the list of things sealed. Meanwhile, I'll be backtracking to see if I can find out for myself, but I have to start dinner soon. TIA!

Can't help but wonder if Cindy made that comment based upon a "newfound" religious doctrine or belief. When Cindy said that......JB did NOT and I repeat did NOT ask her to expand on that and clarify if she was referring to a spiritual state or a physical state.

Did he NOT ask her to clarify her statement on purpose or did he just not have the skills to know he should have???? It had nothing to do with the 911 calls but how do you NOT ask for clarification unless you have a reason not to????

JMO

Seems JB didn't ask CA for clarification since he finally did read those letters CA wrote to ICA and subsequently released in a doc dump. JB knew CA still believes Caylee is alive and living in Brooklyn or where ever Mort is gone to look now. Now I can understand why JB didn't object to the release of those letters to ICA.

Why ask the question when ya know the answer???? Huh JB .... JB ..... ya knew it all along. What he should have asked CA is "CA can ya hear the engines roaring in your direction" ......

JMO

Most excellent point, sos! Brilliant! I had to pick my jaw up off my desk when I heard her say that, and I was hoping that JB would ask that! I understand that people progress with grief and acceptance of loss at wildly different paces, but I really wish she had been asked about her statement.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member