2010.07.15 What I saw at the Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my dear 14-yr old dog yesterday and didn't have the heart to watch the hearings. Just finished watching the videos and wow oh wow. KC and Co. looked shook up. I think the gravity of this case is finally sinking in. CA and LA's testimony was painful to watch. Still trying to spin, still covering for KC. A better coached CA was on the stand, but Lee's nervous laughter still makes him seem inappropriate....I can't imagine how they will all survive the trial.

:( I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
I hope our babies met at The Bridge.

I lost my dear 14-yr old dog yesterday and didn't have the heart to watch the hearings. Just finished watching the videos and wow oh wow. KC and Co. looked shook up. I think the gravity of this case is finally sinking in. CA and LA's testimony was painful to watch. Still trying to spin, still covering for KC. A better coached CA was on the stand, but Lee's nervous laughter still makes him seem inappropriate....I can't imagine how they will all survive the trial.

Condolences on the loss of your dear friend. Grief is the price we pay for love, and there's no more loving creature than a faithful old dog. .

Bless your heart my friend. I am truly sorry for your loss of what I consider a life-long family member. I hope in the incoming days and weeks you find peace in your heart knowing your furry little family member is pouncing squeaky toys and pupperonni treats in Heaven.

Kat, I tried to PM you but you are set not to accept PM's.. After what MM posted, I will just take your words and leave it at that. I dont want to derail this thread any further over a convicts hair.

Does anyone who went there know if CA mouthed "I love you" to KC when she got up on the stand. Watching the video, KC is shown when CA gets up there and you see her smirk and nodd her head (as if she's acknowledging her mother saying that, yet not saying I love you back). Anyone know?

I was also at the hearing today for the full time. (Yep, cost me $12 for parking, too!). What I saw before court was that George exited the elevator on the courtroom’s floor- alone. Cindy arrived later. During the proceedings, I sat directly behind the A’s and saw very little interaction. However, there was some small whispering at the beginning between the family members. Even though I was so close, unfortunately, I could not make out anything that they actually did whisper.
I think the most striking thing to me was after Cindy returned to the gallery after her testimony, Mallory put her arm around Cindy and gave her a large cheek kiss, and spent time patting her on the back. Which says to me that there isn’t a distance between Lee and the parents.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Thank you for posting your observations. Welcome to posting!!!

I really think from watching Casey yesteday that she feels her mother is to blame for all of this even her taking Caylee's life!!! I wonder if she's thinking-it's your fault Mom, you pushed me or made me do this. You loved her more than me and now look what you've got left???

I really think from watching Casey yesteday that she feels her mother is to blame for all of this even her taking Caylee's life!!! I wonder if she's thinking-it's your fault Mom, you pushed me or made me do this. You loved her more than me and now look what you've got left???

That is sure how she looked isn't it.....such a stone face.

tiredblondy, your post reminds me of the first jailhouse call from KC. She was b**ching at her mom for being arrested. I am paraphrasing as always but the interaction between KC and CA was something like..

CA: You're blaming me that you're there?
KC: It's not my fault.
CA: Not your fault? Honey if you hadn't lied to the police you wouldn't be there.

Horrible paraphrase cause I'm too lazy to look up the transcript but yes, KC absolutely blames her mother for where she's at.

I almost forgot,but I have to give
kudos to the camera folks in the
courtroom yesterday. They did show
more faces of people yesterday.

We got to see JB/ICA/CM/GA/CA in all
their glory and detail. It appears they
are starting to get it right and show
more facial expressions.

Now,if we could just find a channel
on-line that did not cut off on us,I'd
be set. Well I guess by the time of the
trial they should have all of this worked out.

Don't think the press realized the
amount of people that want to see
this trial.

JMHO

I almost forgot,but I have to give
kudos to the camera folks in the
courtroom yesterday. They did show
more faces of people yesterday.

We got to see JB/ICA/CM/GA/CA in all
their glory and detail. It appears they
are starting to get it right and show
more facial expressions.

Now,if we could just find a channel
on-line that did not cut off on us,I'd
be set
. Well I guess by the time of the
trial they should have all of this worked out.

Don't think the press realized the
amount of people that want to see
this trial.

JMHO

I keep 2 channels open, with one of them muted. If I lose one, I just turn on the volume on the other. It works for me!

I see a furrowing of the brow on KC's face that I've not seen before. Tension that emits itself to almost eminate a set of horns. She didn't know what was going to be said and was trying to get her head wrapped around the sound of what they were testifying to. She wrote lots of notes, even shook her head "no" at something Cindy said about the night Caylee was reported missing. Her attorney put her in check immediately, I'm sure coaching her on "not reacting". I think her mother did a fine job of telling the truth to the best of her ability. Yes, she's in denial but, my heart goes out to her. She loved her grandaughter so. George I think is only there for Cindy. I still feel if he could get near KC, he'd give her a piece of his mind. She will feel his wrath at some point, IMO

BC I think has really become very concerned for both KC and GA, doing the best he can for them under the circumstances.

JB and his partner were a little taken back by the judge's knowledge of the law and the references he used in determining the judgement to deny the motion to withold the 911 calls. They didn't move a muscle when the judge spoke to that. JMO only.

I have to say, just watching the hearing from my computer and not in person, I have never seen a more unattached but attached family before in my entire life. They all hate each other, that's obvious. But it's like they just can't let go of each other either no matter how much they want to. And three seem to be mad at George, a man I don't think they really cared for anyway. It's like just because he told the truth in that hearing, he's hated more than the rest, but it's not like the rest are lovey dovey. There's plenty of hate to go around. They're like a nest of vipers. It's the weirdest family act I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty crazy families before now.

I think the are all co-dependents of each other.....def the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of. I consider my family to be very close and loving and you can bet we would certainly know more about nannies, phone #'s, etc. And by no means, is anyone in my family even close to being as crazy as this one.......like others have posted before, I would love to see a study done on them, very interesting and full of crazy things I'm sure!!

-----------------------

I feel her mother is partly responsible too.C. should have kept her nose out when kc. wanted to give her up for adoption.Her mother makes her keep her,then throws a fit when kc doesnt want to care for her.Caylee would be alive today.She should have known kc would spite her one way or another.:croc:

Gma Kat I am so sorry that you were parted from your furry friend. I know how large a hole that leaves after so many years.

Hugs for you.

GeorgeJimLJuly1520101a.jpg

George have laughs and chat with media guy Jim L.

MasonsmilingCindyJuly1520101a.jpg

Mason laughing with Cindy

CindywithNBCKerrySandersJuly1520101.jpg

Cindy laughing, smiling, rubbing the back of NBC Kerry S.

CindyrubNBCKerrySandersJuly1520101a.jpg

I think the are all co-dependents of each other.....def the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of. I consider my family to be very close and loving and you can bet we would certainly know more about nannies, phone #'s, etc. And by no means, is anyone in my family even close to being as crazy as this one.......like others have posted before, I would love to see a study done on them, very interesting and full of crazy things I'm sure!!

Yes, what is wrong with the family? Um, it took 31 days for anyone to report this baby missing. They all have a hand in this IMO, no way in hell would my child not be seen or heard from within a few days, if even that, before my family would be freaking out and calling police, especially given KC's character. And not meeting or knowing the nanny and having contact with her? WTH, my mom calls my daycare lady more then I do, of course she does most of the commuting for me so my son doesn't have to be there all day, but just goes to show, there is something not right here. Just go along with whatever bs KC comes up with until all of a sudden you realize something horrible has happened.

I'll bet it was just the same old it's just KC being herself and not telling anyone what's going on in her life and her daughter, nothing we can do about it....shame on them, plenty they could have done about it, that is why we have CPS and laws to protect children, from idiots that shouldn't have them. This whole thing makes me sick, KC is responsible for her actions but this family should have and could have done more for Caylee.

The only way I believe any of this happened is that all of the involved parties were under the influence of drugs/alcohol at some point in time. Liquor, Xanax, marijuana...etc... All dysfunctional families have this factor. However...in all of this discussion...i have never actually seen this discussed...why? How else could any of this happened? I mean...how many among of us are actually "evil" without being under the influence?

That is EXACTLY what I think. I think that KC's twisted thinking goes as far as "mom killed Caylee, not me"

Does anyone who went there know if CA mouthed "I love you" to KC when she got up on the stand. Watching the video, KC is shown when CA gets up there and you see her smirk and nodd her head (as if she's acknowledging her mother saying that, yet not saying I love you back). Anyone know?

I watched some of this again on TruTV yesterday...they showed the ended where CA is staring longing to see or be acknowledged by ICA....she got nothing and looked upset....HOWEVER of the other side of the parent trap....it didn't appear that GA gave her a second thought.....it was interesting...he was looking down and all around more like getting the heck out of dodge --- disgusted--the only time he appeared to light up was talking with that Jim guy....it was itneresting to me...

Did CA & GA come together or separate????? tia

That is EXACTLY what I think. I think that KC's twisted thinking goes as far as "mom killed Caylee, not me"

Didn't she more or less tell Lee that when he was "role playing" with her? She said someone should have stopped her long ago? {something to that effect}

I do agree--she blames CA for a lot of things--otherwise it would be her fault and since she is perfect:sick::loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc