2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steely Dan.....Steph is a guy....but I love hearing him referred to as 'she' in your post, that's pretty funny!!

*Ginette claims to have died a couple of times. :rolleyes: I'm assuming she's not referring to her performance on the radio show. :loser:

*Steph says she knows that DC and CA were more than just friends. She saw it with her own eyes. :eek:

Common error, Steely Dan, but Steph is male. :blushing:

Love your comment about dying on the show. :D

After listening to the show, reading the e-mails, and listening to her interview with Kathi Belich, I'm thinking this young woman is questionable at best. :no:

I'm listening right now and here are my notes; (The topics discussed below were often times brought back up during the interview and a little more info was added in each new discussion. I've tried to put all of the information on one topic together. It doesn't mean that this all came out at the same time in the interview. The order of topics is not linear either.)

*At the end of the interview RH tells Steph she's the worst interviewer ever. :laugh: This is because she let her go on so many things like when she says she didn't know much about the case when in fact it was the biggest case in the USA at the time.

*Steph says she's pretty sure there is a relationship between Kronk and DC. (I'm assuming she means business relationship)

*RH thinks a lot of what she says is revisionist. (not his word, mine)

*She says on the emails to Dominic that somebody is using her name and she doesn't know what the host (Steph) is talking about in one instance. She's not saying all of them aren't hers just that one instance involving a story about a woman who is now deceased having done the Caylee murder.

*She claims she was a PI, psychic and professional investigator(?) and she was one of the few, ever, who has been all three. Why isn't she now?

*Ginette says she didn't believe that Caylee was in PR and insisted she wasn't but because DC kept insisting she was there she said "Ok if she's there then here's where she is" (quote approx.) IMO, that's an outright lie but lets assume she's telling the truth. Rather than stick to her guns about Caylee not being there she tells them something she knows isn't true? :waitasec: This makes her look better how? Then the host says it was Mexico by mistake and she says something to the effect of "Yeah, whatever." It's RH who points out then it was PR.

*Ginette never got a dime from the case.

*Ginette says she doesn't remember when she felt that Caylee died. RH says she had said she sometime in August.

*(In her opinion)The murder was an accident and Casey was there when it happened. She thinks it was negligence. She was told the DNA in the trunk was inconclusive.

*She doesn't believe that a nanny was involved but she's not at liberty to discuss what DC told her about that.

*She won't say who really killed Caylee and that eventually we'll find that out. (BTW, the SODDI evidently is a dude) She doesn't feel comfortable discussing that because she has kids. :rolleyes:

*She was only able to pinpoint the body after getting the Teddy Bear.

*Dominic found the body but couldn't go on because he was so upset. So why didn't he call police about this? Why didn't she call the police about this? RH asks that question and then Steph answers it for her, basically saying that the police don't take psychics seriously when they call. All Ginette had to do was say, IMO, that DC knows where the body is and this how I know, ask him about it. If they ignored it then she would have covered herself morally. She said that DC said he'd take care of it and she thought he'd take care of it. Ok, so one week, then two weeks, then three weeks and she still doesn't realize nothing has been done about this?! What if he was tampering with the body location?! She wouldn't feel the compulsion to call for that reason alone?!

*Steph says she knows that DC and CA were more than just friends. She saw it with her own eyes. :eek:

Ginette claims to have died a couple of times. :rolleyes: I'm assuming she's not referring to her performance on the radio show. :loser:j( I did this wrong! I'm quoting Steely Dan here!)
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Are you sure Steph is a man? :waitasec: Sounded like a chick to me. :eek:

*Ginette says she didn't believe that Caylee was in PR and insisted she wasn't but because DC kept insisting she was there she said "Ok if she's there then here's where she is" (quote approx.) IMO, that's an outright lie but lets assume she's telling the truth. Rather than stick to her guns about Caylee not being there she tells them something she knows isn't true? :waitasec: This makes her look better how? Then the host says it was Mexico by mistake and she says something to the effect of "Yeah, whatever." It's RH who points out then it was PR.

Isn't that the truth. If she *knew* Caylee wasn't in Puerto Rico, why give in and say, "This is where you should look". What? If she believes she's not there, why give a location? :poke: H-e-l-l-o....

Has anyone been able to find the DC interview with police in one audio file? I have only been able to find it on YouTube, and it is in about 10 pieces there. If there is a better link, please post. Will look for original thread on the subject, too, but if you're a better bumper than I, please do bumpity-boo.

Isn't that the truth. If she *knew* Caylee wasn't in Puerto Rico, why give in and say, "This is where you should look". What? I've she's not there, why give a location? :poke: H-e-l-l-o....

IMO.. she's a woman who knows a whole lot of things.. AFTER the fact.

wild

wild
I agree. And I call BS that she didn't remember Kronk or Hoovers names.. She is pretending like she is far removed from the case and it was only her psychic powers that led her to a conclusion.. she was waaaay over in Virginia and didn't get much on the news. Right. I think she was fully immersed in the case and knows every twist, turn and player like the rest of us. Puh-lese. She acts like she's a very important and busy woman.. my guess? A stay at home mom, wife. Which is fine, just be honest.
Fraud.

wild

RH seems to allude to that idea too in the interview.

I agree. And I call BS that she didn't remember Kronk or Hoovers names.. She is pretending like she is far removed from the case and it was only her psychic powers that led her to a conclusion.. she was waaaay over in Virginia and didn't get much on the news. Right. I think she was fully immersed in the case and knows every twist, turn and player like the rest of us. Puh-lese. She acts like she's a very important and busy woman.. my guess? A stay at home mom, wife. Which is fine, just be honest.
Fraud.

I would have to believe it would be a huge interest to her. I delivered pizzas in college (about 20 years ago) and every time there is something in the news about a pizza delivery guy I will usually pay attention to it.

If your job is finding missing people I'd imagine something like this couldn't possibly escape your attention. JMO

Well maybe it was the person who used her email that was an expert on the case. :rolleyes:

And who is Mr. Smith??

As with other things, she was vague about "Mr. Smith", saying only he was an associate, a volunteer who helps find people and who got her interested in the case.

I know my hinky meter is around here someplace, it's been beeping since I listened to the show. In the words of Great-GMSykes, "It's a crock". :croc:

That's a very good question about Mr. Smith LL. I was wondering that too. :waitasec:

Maybe he went to Washington? Maybe his wife makes pies? Maybe he and his wife work for the CIA? Maybe he's the guy who keeps trying to kill Neo? I guess he's whoever works best for her story idea. :crazy:

That's a very good question about Mr. Smith LL. I was wondering that too. :waitasec:

Maybe he went to Washington? Maybe his wife makes pies? Maybe he and his wife work for the CIA? Maybe he's the guy who keeps trying to kill Neo? I guess he's whoever works best for her story idea. :crazy:
Mr. Smith is like the elusive and mysterious Charlie...you know..the angels boss.

:floorlaugh: :clap: :bow:

This is too good to just leave thanks.

Notice she never mentioned Luke?? I believe he is Smith, the "event" coordinator.

So, she was placed in a white linen bag, placed in the garage (freezer) then moved to Suburban.

Notice she never mentioned Luke?? I believe he is Smith, the "event" coordinator.

That was what I was thinking, too.

GL confirms that "Mr. Smith" works for the "Find Me" network.

So, if Mr. Smith is Luke....is he also Jamil Spencer? :banghead:

My thoughts on who was really taking advantage of who and the DC/CA connections:

DC first met the Anthonys when he was under contract with Baez. (I'm not even opening that box right now :shakehead:) DC quickly formed a bond with CA and just as quickly became di$illu$ioned with his relationship with Baez. I personally think that CA was able to control DC (similar to GA). Let's face it - the deal with CA was you absolutely HAD to be on board with the Caylee is alive theory to stay around. Otherwise, you were immediately ostracized ala Tim Miller, LP, MN and even George when he asked KC to mark an 'X' on the map. I do believe that DC became enamored of CA and at the very least they had an emotional affair. That probably made him even more determined to find a way to make CA's dream come true and produce a live Caylee. Do I think he believed it? No, but I think he wanted to be her hero and hoped that she was right. Besides, he wasn't making any ca$h under Baez and I imagine CA & GA promised him money after the 48 Hours deal payed out.

And this is where I get really furious. EVERYTHING remotely credible pointed to Casey's involvement and that Caylee was no longer alive. However, DC, Luke and GL continued to exploit Cindy & George by giving them FALSE hope. Who in CA & GA's position wouldn't WANT to believe there was hope? Of course they were going to grasp onto any small shred of hope. We can't forget that CA and Lee insisted on looking for a live Caylee, so YES, they set themselves up for this heartbreak by refusing the help of TES etal, but that STILL does not excuse the actions of these opportunistic leeches who exploited grieving grandparents for THEIR OWN gain. It doesn't get much lower than these snakes, I don't care what brush you try to paint it with. It certainly makes sense of all the crazy theories we heard CA & GA offer to the media that left everyone thinking WTF??? They said those things because they had been given a glimmer of hope from these scumbags. They hoped beyond hope that the public might see it the same way. We'd find out once they could prove it and produce Caylee....or later, that LE had spent time building a case against Casey while ignoring all these other potential suspects.

I have said many times that Cindy's coping mechanism is denial. Denial is, in essence, her drug of choice. She has brief, fleeting moments of reality (e.g., the 3rd 911 call) and then, like any addict, she reverts to her drug - DENIAL. I really believe it is the only way Cindy can cope or she would literally go over the edge. For a very long time, DC was her 'drug dealer'. Constantly giving her reason to believe anything other than the truth. Giving her false hope. In a crazy sort of way, DC was to CA, what CA was to KC. Ignore, excuse, deny the truth. No wonder she considered DC her BFF. He made it easier for her to cope.

Yes, I believe deep down CA knows that Casey is guilty.
...how could she not? She knew the trunk of her daughters car smelled of human decomp...she washed the pants, helped hide incriminating evidence and obstructed LE every chance she got. And I am sure they is a whole lot more that Cindy knows that we don't know that incriminates Casey. Cindy is not going to 'go there' for a number of reasons. What could possibly be the payoff for her? By going that route, she would have to accept that the daughter (princess) she gave birth to and raised had murdered her beloved Caylee - that would reflect on her personally. No way is she gonna accept THAT. Also, it would mean that she not only lost her granddaughter, but her daughter would never see the light of day outside of a prison IF SHE WAS LUCKY. It would mean Cindy would have to take responsibility for whatever harsh words and/or fight that happened prior to Caylee's demise. I am saying, Cindy just can't do it. It is not in her emotional make-up. It is easier for her emotionally to deny and and now more productive to expend her energy on tainting the jury pool.

I have a different take on this. I am not convinced it's denial. Denial is a defence mechanism but it's largely unconscious and not really a choice. It doesn't last this long, either, especially in the face of all that's happened.

I think that Cindy willfully ignores whatever she chooses not to believe. She ignores the evidence in favour of cockamamie theories. Perhaps she was manipulated by these low-lifes because what they said suited her purposes. I am sure she gave off vibes that anything other than the facts and the truth will do.

I do agree that she fears the murder perpetrated by her daughter reflects badly on her. Also, she sees her daughter as an extension of herself. I think Cindy knows consciously that the perp is guilty, but she willfully chooses to dismiss it. I also think the family system is very much like the mafia- a sociopathic system, and therefore, Cindy's motivation is that the family has its own rules and values, takes care of its own and its business, and that everyone else is the enemy and should mind their own business. It explains her (and the rest of the family's) contempt for authority and the law. It explains her, IMO, conscious and willful disdain for the evidence and for the truth.

I have a different take on this. I am not convinced it's denial. Denial is a defence mechanism but it's largely unconscious and not really a choice. It doesn't last this long, either, especially in the face of all that's happened.

I think that Cindy willfully ignores whatever she chooses not to believe. She ignores the evidence in favour of cockamamie theories. Perhaps she was manipulated by these low-lifes because what they said suited her purposes. I am sure she gave off vibes that anything other than the facts and the truth will do.

I do agree that she fears the murder perpetrated by her daughter reflects badly on her. Also, she sees her daughter as an extension of herself. I think Cindy knows consciously that the perp is guilty, but she willfully chooses to dismiss it. I also think the family system is very much like the mafia- a sociopathic system, and therefore, Cindy's motivation is that the family has its own rules and values, takes care of its own and its business, and that everyone else is the enemy and should mind their own business. It explains her (and the rest of the family's) contempt for authority and the law. It explains her, IMO, conscious and willful disdain for the evidence and for the truth.

I think that's because the truth won't set her free! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member