2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if there really is a thumb/zip drive, that Cindy has kept that sucker under lock and key at all times, if not in her underpants.

I don't think there is a chance in hell that if she had it, it would have been left in the house when they went to LA for the Larry King Show, or, anytime they left the house.
It would be in safe keeping somewhere.

The question is, IF there was stuff on that that prove Casey's innocence, then, why haven't THEY produced it themselves?
So, whatever is on it, can't be to Casey-Friendly.

Maybe those hundreds of photos that LE mentioned to George????

I would lay money on it being in the same place as the phantom sim card from the blackjack. IE: Destroyed.

Interesting thought ~ Didn't he close up shop, so to speak a while ago, and hasn't been seen or heard of since to my knowledge.
Made some sort of a half-azz public notice even that he was moving his office, etc?

Exactly and it was all rather sudden! Now, I do find a "daacci" in Brazil on Fotolog. Just saying.......... was one of his early websites daacci.com So who knows!

I have never in my life met people like these yet they seem to attract each other like flies to poop, I don't get it.

I gotta give the SA office kudos for having the restraint and not releasing these emails sooner. They do not make the defense look good. Every theory they can go with has been tried and tested by these zanies. Nope...they don't have a prayer.

This guy is delusional. He seems to think he's a gumshoe in an old movie. Everyone is "moving drugs" and there's a crime ring, he may have a location on the remains of trenton duckett, he's got a "man on the ground " in Athens, there's a body in a lake that may be connected to Fusian...wow. He is an expert on cadaver dogs now too? What a renaissance man he is! I'm sorry, this is so disgusting and ridiculous. What a sham of a human being.

This is a simple case. Not complicated.

ITA! And how about the poor tow truck driver who may be involved, and the lady who owns Miss Emily's Bed & Biscuit? What are these folks smoking?? Then they try to tie JP C in also by making it seem sinister that he owns a condo, has holdings in a PR shipping company and is a news director. Not sinister - he's successful!

I had to take a break from reading to post this because I got so mad . . . this case will do it to me every time.

How funny that Luke refers to OCSO as "Keystone Cops". I seem to remember someone referring to them by that term here on the forum......

Will have to go back and look. I just know I have read that phrase somewhere!

How funny that Luke refers to OCSO as "Keystone Cops". I seem to remember someone referring to them by that term here on the forum......

Will have to go back and look. I just know I have read that phrase somewhere!

That was me, SOTS. On the first page, by [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5487661&postcount=16"]post #16[/ame] I already had that impression. :rolling:

It is even more hilarious that Luke refers to any LE force as the Keystone Cops! :floorlaugh:

Heck, SpongeBob and Patrick could have done a better job than Luke, GL and DC.

So Baez got 200K from 20/20? How is that legal/possible/ethical?

You just can't make this stuff up!!

In your wildest dreams, drunk, sedated for surgery, on hallucinogens .......you can't.

You just can't make this stuff up!

This whole thing is creepy as H E double hockey sticks, as my kids say. That people like this are real....work and live near every single one of us obviously. How is this allowed, gotten away with...I have always thought it would be an interesting Job 'being a private eye' I always imagined it would be hard to get into the game, guess I was wrong. They must give permits out in 'Cracker Jack Boxes'....I am sad to see that so many that were on the front lines too try and help Caylee, were doing nothing but playing fantasy games!!!! ugghhh I am feeling ill....and ANGRY!!!!!

24527641 pg 196 wkmg.com

Ginette emailing Luke re: something else they are woking on

signed ginette the vampires of money

I hope this nonsense does get brought to light on as many of the national media talk shows as possible, so that no unsuspecting desperate family will ever pay Ginny and or "Luke", OR DOMINIC again.

I know as sure as the sun will come up this morning, Mr. Casey will not continue carry a PI badge. Remember how much trouble he got in with his licensing board, just over Hoover. What a swift decision they will be in a position to make, even if the only e mail that is brought to their attention out of this treasure trove is the one where he admits lying to the lawyer in a criminal case , while he is working for the attorney, certainly the defendant and or her parents. One need to go no further than to that one e mail to deem him untrustworthy and unethical and not worthy. In the words of Mark Nejame, "I am being overly generous in my characterization".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Wait...wasn't it the DEFENSE who wanted part of DC's interview sealed because the DEFENSE claimed there was some privileged information in there??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World According to Julia
Yes, the state may have asked for part of his LE interview to be sealed, the part that inspired the bar complaints made against Baez, it was...temporarily, iirc. However, the defense fought hard for Dom not to have to give sworn testimony, and so did Dominic's lawyer, Ms. Tennis.

Ms. Tennis and the state argued the matter in front of Mr. Baez although Mr. Baez was rather confused indeed. He was asking the judge to ignore statutes. Even Ms. Tennis conceded that of course the state had every right to interview him under a state subpoena. The difference between that and a normal depo was that the defense lawyer would not be present. She was concerned about a transcript of his depo being released in discovery. Andrea was whispering "Jose,... Jose", trying to give him clues at that hearing, but I honestly do not think he understood the rules. Ms. Tennis argued that he should not have to testify period, due to privilege issues. Of course the state argued that none exist and they are not bound by any would be private confidentiality agreement. The judge concurred and told the state to go ahead with his depo with the time they had already scheduled.

Mrs. Drane Burdick had even called Baez in advance to inquire if he wanted to add Dom to his witness list. Everyone went above and beyond to try to give him clues. If one doesn't understand the rules, that is what the law library is for. When he shows up at hearings thoroughly unprepared, the judge cannot be blamed. The blame can be laid directly where the fault lies, the guy that spent two hundred seventy five thousand dollars without deposing Dominic, LE or FBI agents. You just can't make this stuff up!

I cannot understand how any lawyer could hire a PI who had only had his license a very few months rather than an experienced and learned one that specialized in missing children. It was one of the first clue that the defense was in the weeds from jump. I wouldn't even let someone cut my hair that was inexperienced, let alone search for a missing child when my client's life depended on the results.
I do believe you get what you pay for. What is that oldie that says "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin"?

If I were a juror this alone would get me past reasonable doubt. He was not sent to look through local ponds, dumpsters, locations near her boy friend's home, he wasn't retracing her steps through the phone records Lee had obtained, he wasn't seeing if boxes or suitcases from the home were missing....out of all the places in all of Orlando he, by his own account, searched one place and one place only for a dead Caylee....while he was employed by the defendant and against all odds it just so happens that was the site the baby was dumped at. It would be, in my view, UN-reasonable to buy that as a coincidence.

I give up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]
According to Brad here...Dominic was working for mom and pop, he protests that the tape is the property of Mr. and Mrs. Anthony. Funny claim since Dom told police he did not even know he was being taped by Hoover.
Brad says Dom was hired to find Caylee, "Dead or Alive!" Hold on to your seat, Geraldo says Dom was sent to those woods with "MAPS AND GRAPHICS AND SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT LED HIM TO THIS AREA" ( three minute mark).

You just can't make this stuff up!!!

Dominic told LE, under oath, that he was NOT working for Baez at the time. He further told them that he had been contracted with Casey all along and was at the time of this search. That is what is referred to as a bad fact for the defense. Casey's PI is in the woods twenty feet from where her little baby's bones would be found a month later ....that is tough to get past!
With your wildest imagination, thoroughly drunk, delusional ...one could not make this stuff up!!!!

www.myfloridalegal.com

Mrs. Drane- Burdick

" The only thing controlling the statements of a witness in refusing to answer is privilege. Contractual relationships, right to privacy, none of that prevents Mr. Casey from giving testimony in any particular proceeding. There is no privilege relationship between Dominic Casey. and George and Cindy Anthony. These issues of confidentiality have no bearing in this preceding. The only privilege recognized are those that are in the rules, by statue, or by order of the FL supreme court. The fact that they entered into some private contract does not extend privilege."

"We'd like to be present at this investigative hearing or deposition or inquiry..whatever you wanna call it," Jose Baez ".
"....We can add him to our witness list and make the matter moot," he continued.

Judge Strickland "Well, that is where we stand. Under 2704. It is their investigative power.That is their investigative power! I cannot over rule a statute."

So, no matter how you look at it, there was no privilege, and Jose himself announced the cure to the problem of him not being invited. No two ways about it....despite the frequent feigning of ignorance, Baez knew. If he didn't know before the hearing, Andrea whispered the clue to him when she kept saying..psst..Jose...Jose!
I imagine Diana Tennis is relieved she has resigned her post as his attorney. Can you imagine the field day Mrs. Drane Burdick had with Dominic when he was compelled to testify , and she had already heard his LE interviews and read these e mails? No wonder he closed up shop and got the hell out of Dodge!!!

I cannot even imagine the damage having this guy on this case did.

thank you everyone for giving the high lights to these email!!

Aside from all the craziness of these PI/psychic emails - (geez, that kept me laughing for the evening, World, you are right, can't make this stuff up. There were times I felt like I was watching an episode of Twin Peaks, reading the different bizarre scenarios they came up with ).....
but aside from all that .... I keep asking myself, how can these people work on cases like this for so long with no income? How did DC support himself without payment all that time?

OMG again!
Page 20935 (pdf p. 413) Luke theorizes that George may have discovered Caylee in the trunk of the car at the towyard and left her body on the property next to it.

Dom replies "Well, Let's put it this way, I have always been suspicious of George. . ." :eek:

George better be watching there is a long black train gearing up for him....

What I don't understand is why DC is so invested in/obsessed with a)this case and b)'proving' casey's "innocence". He seems genuinely into this stuff, and sincere about finding caylee and believing her to be alive. he even admits he's probably in denial about her death, etc. What kind of P.I. is this?

Makes no sense to me at all. Anyone have any ideas?

rumor had it that he had a very very close relationship with ca....that would explain lots.....

I thought so, too, RR. It seemed like DC realized early on that Baez was sleazy and only into money and fame, and decided to continue to search for caylee himself, and just feed baez some lame story to sell to geraldo.

DC seemed genuinely emotionally involved, which leads me to agree with an earlier poster (sorry...forgot who) who said that it might've been his feelings for cindy that caused him to be so involved with the case in general.

the whole thing is wacked.

question; all of these back and forth emails between luke and dc....was that part of their 'work'? Who was getting paid for what in all of this? Who hired who? Was DC giving these people money for this info, or were they just exchanging friendly emails containing random ideas/wild speculation?

jmo, but feel no one got paid except jb and crew.....payment now happens because of the indigent status.....:banghead:

In one of the emails DC states Caylee's dad was the last one to see her and KC leave the house. WTH I have heard slip ups like this many times even by GA himself. Leaves me scratching my head...is it possible Caylee was GA's daughter? JMO

NO...been there, done that---DNA confirmed....NOT THE DAD

Heavens to mercy, of all times! We forgot to recite Intermezzo's doc dump prayer -

"Dear Lord, forgive me for what I am about to read. Amen."

:blushing:
I had to recite it more than once yesterday..

After reading DC's emails and Cindy's letters I think we need a new prayer to help us get through and try to understand the ___________? (insert word here) I will use Nonsense for now.

I love WS's Astro Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member