Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understood it to be:

4gm to 14 gms = 3 yrs
14 to 28 is 15 yrs
over 28 is 25 yrs.

Those are the MINIMUM number of years they must be sentenced too. But they can be sentenced for more years up to the maximum which would be the minimum for the next charge.

4 gm to 14 grams = no less than 3 years no more than 15 years.

I ask that same question. In that same article, I just don't understand GMSykes.
I have not heard about them looking anywhere for Haleigh but yet they think she's still alive? How could that be?

Snipped from article above:

The kindergartner's body has not been found, but the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said earlier this year it believes she was killed and considers the ongoing case a homicide investigation.

Haleigh's family was in court hoping something would be mentioned about the missing girl's case. While her name was mentioned, not many details were divulged.

Annette Sykes said she was in attendance wishing to hear something about her great-granddaughter.

"Our only concern is Haleigh. We just keep hoping that something will come out about her," Sykes said. "I hope. I really do. That's how we've done it. Our faith and our hope and our prayers."

"We want everybody to realize that that child is still alive, and we want them to help us keep looking for her," Sykes said. "Nothing would make us happier than to have our baby with us, any happier than for somebody to bring our baby home. That's all we want."

<end>

BBM

Ok, first of all, Annette says that their ONLY concern is Haleigh. But where oh where have they been looking for her? We just keep hearing about vigils in rememberance of Haleigh. If they think that she's still alive, they need to look for her! IMO, they have known Haleigh was "gone" a long time ago. There is no need to look for her, KWIM? Which also says that they already know where she is.....

Annette says that they want everyone to realize that Haleigh's still alive. I am confused...why does LE thinks its a homocide? Did they not share that info and/or evidence with the Cummings? Wouldn't LE keep the Cummings updated in this case, if they were all innocent of any wrongdoing? I'm not sure how that works exactly but if it was one of my own I would want to see some type of evidence that would declare them dead in the eyes of LE. So why are the Cummings and LE on two different pages, KWIM?

I didn't find it odd that GMSykes and Annette were in the courtroom today. I think Tommy knows a little something about what happened to Haleigh and Annette and GMSykes were wondering if Tommy had talked. They were planning their next move, IMO. They may just be petty enough to have attended the hearing today because Lisa C. and Hank Sr. showed up at Ron's hearing...who knows.:furious:

JMO of course

Too bad GGma Sykes did not have the same "concern" when Haleigh was still here. Her own words were she was angry at Misty for leaving Ron without a babysitter. Maybe if she had cared about more than Haleigh wearing a clean shirt, she would not have left Haleigh with a teenager who just came off a 3 day sex-drug binge.

IMO, she knows where Haleigh is so it burns me that she plays the victim.

I haven't followed the Caylee Anthony case because I have neither the time or energy these cases require. I do watch enough tv to know a little about Caylee. I can't help but note the similiarities in these 2 cases. GMA and Cindy both think the babies are still alive! Neither of the matriarchs wanna admit their kids are less than forthcoming in these investigations and both families seem to cover for their kids.

I haven't followed the Caylee Anthony case because I have neither the time or energy these cases require. I do watch enough tv to know a little about Caylee. I can't help but note the similiarities in these 2 cases. GMA and Cindy both think the babies are still alive! Neither of the matriarchs wanna admit their kids are less than forthcoming in these investigations and both families seem to cover for their kids.
Caylee's dead body was found & identified, so Cindy has stopped that delusional carp, but you're right about the similarities between the 2 cases.

:offtopic:
Caylee's dead body was found & identified, so Cindy has stopped that delusional carp, but you're right about the similarities between the 2 cases.

Who did Cindy cremate?

Caylee is now alive according to cindy. Has she reported that she cremated the wrong child? She also wore the wrong child's ashes around her neck the day of the memorial. She bought a bracelet for Lee and a necklace for George and had another child's ashes placed in them. :eek:

Maybe she should pay back all the thousands of dollars that were paid by others to celebrate and memorialize the Life of Caylee?

:offtopic:

Who did Cindy cremate?

Caylee is now alive according to cindy. Has she reported that she cremated the wrong child? She also wore the wrong child's ashes around her neck the day of the memorial. She bought a bracelet for Lee and a necklace for George and had another child's ashes placed in them. :eek:

Maybe she should pay back all the thousands of dollars that were paid by others to celebrate and memorialize the Life of Caylee?
I gave up that case, after Caylee's body was found. I thought that was the beginning of the end. Are you freakin' serious about Cindy Anthony? If so, that lady needs some help.

Exactly! IMO Cindy and GMA need to learn a few things from Hank.
At least he doesn't lie!
I have a lot more respect for someone who fesses up and admits they did wrong and/or made a mistake they regret than for someone who lies about it!
My siggy says it all!
I hate liars!

JMO

I gave up that case, after Caylee's body was found. I thought that was the beginning of the end. Are you freakin' serious about Cindy Anthony? If so, that lady needs some help.

Yes, read Cindy's letters to Casey after Caylee's remains were recovered, some of the letters are very recent, too! Sorry/ot!

tommy is a suspect in the haleigh cummings case.

I'm just repeating that out loud (as i type) so it seems more real.

Tommy is a suspect. Tommy is a suspect. Tommy is a suspect...misty is the key...ron is ...

:waitasec:

Stay tuned.

the lock

Tommy Croslin Got 15 for Drugs, Lies, No Body
Art Harris on JVM Aug.6: Drug Sentence Sends Message

August 10th, 2010

"Snip" From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com

With most low profile drug trafficking cases in the Putnam County and surrounding areas scoring beween 3-5 years for the felon, how could Tommy Croslin draw 3 to five times the amount of hard time?

Sources close to the case have told us Croslin had to know what was coming after law enforcement expressed their displeasure with how little they learned about the missing child case from the high drama search he lead them on down by the St. John’s River, where Croslin claimed cousin Joe took him and tossed Haleigh’s body.

Lewis called Croslin “a suspect” in the Haleigh case, and uncooperative as a player.

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/10/tommy-croslin-got-15-for-drugs-lies-no-body/#more-4529

Based on this and the State saying Tommy's a suspect, I suspect misty and ron to roll with that one. misty will say tommy and jo killed and disposed of haleigh....and one or both of them were scared for Junior so they kept quiet.

Based on this and the State saying Tommy's a suspect, I suspect misty and ron to roll with that one. misty will say tommy and jo killed and disposed of haleigh....and one or both of them were scared for Junior so they kept quiet.

Sickening, but hey.... Look on the bright side.... Misty, Ron, TN and GGMS can be happy now..Ron isn't a suspect...They succeeded..Now, they can continue to live the LIE..JMO

SCAN0001.jpg

Vinelink is showing Tommy in Tallahassee. I think this means he's there or being processed into the system.

Agency Description:Florida Department of Corrections
Address 1:2601 Blair Stone Road
Address 2:City:Tallahassee State/Province:FL Zip Code:32399
County:Florida DOC Phone:(877) 884-2846

Offender Name: HANK T CROSLIN
Offender ID: V35906 Date of Birth: 08/02/1986 Age: 24 Custody Status: In Custody Scheduled Release Date: 01/17/2025 Location of Offender: Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit Race: White Gender: Male

Florida Statewide VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435 Search Results: 2 offender(s) found matching Last Name croslin, First Name Hank
To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
CROSLIN, HANK T 08/02/1986 24 In Custody Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit Florida Department of Corrections
CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/02/1986 24 Out of Custody General release PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL
Disclaimer

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=Hank&dob=&ageRange=2&methodToCall=search

If the link doesn't take you straight there, google Florida Vinelink and enter in Hank Croslin.

Wow the year 2025 really hits like a ton of brick. He will be 39 when he gets out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back