2010.08.06 - Tommy gets 15 years!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You had a terrible, personal experience that is not the norm. Many drug addicts are damaged, sad, depressed people who are medicating away their own personal pain. I would venture to say that alcoholics and addicts many times, without their addictions, are hyper-sensitive people who have been injured by life and are searching for relief from their pain. The group you were describing must have been on one of the violence inducing drugs and were truly dangerous. But most addicts are looking to "be happy", not to harm others.

I know for a fact that Tommy Croslin does not have a missing child, and all the behavior you describe fits Ron Cummings to a Tee, oh and he also has a missing child. The Croslins went down hill as soon as Misty was exposed to Ronald. He has ruined so many lives.

I agree with what you said, however I believe it has been a miracle that one of TC kids have not been seriously hurt or otherwise with his daily activities...We can only wait and see what his influence has had over the developing minds of his children..I do know by Tommys own mouth he has done plenty that the cops never knew about....THE Croslins have been going down for years. I too, believe Rc had something to do with Haleighs demise, and I hope they all go down for a long time.

I agree with what you said, however I believe it has been a miracle that one of TC kids have not been seriously hurt or otherwise with his daily activities...We can only wait and see what his influence has had over the developing minds of his children..I do know by Tommys own mouth he has done plenty that the cops never knew about....THE Croslins have been going down for years. I too, believe Rc had something to do with Haleighs demise, and I hope they all go down for a long time.
I agree with you on Tommy's drug abuse, & don't have much sympathy for him. Anybody who'd break into somebody's home, sneak around, & just take what he wanted...well, he might do that with somebody's kid. I'm glad he's locked up, & think he's one of the scariest people involved in this case. He has absolutely no boundaries, & does what he wants, takes what he wants, scares who he wants, hurts who he wants. & then lies & lies & lies. When I think about a dad, who'd get ******up at his kid's bus stop, I feel nothing but disgust.

I agree with you on Tommy's drug abuse, & don't have much sympathy for him. Anybody who'd break into somebody's home, sneak around, & just take what he wanted...well, he might do that with somebody's kid. I'm glad he's locked up, & think he's one of the scariest people involved in this case. He has absolutely no boundaries, & does what he wants, takes what he wants, scares who he wants, hurts who he wants. & then lies & lies & lies. When I think about a dad, who'd get ******up at his kid's bus stop, I feel nothing but disgust.

Except those charges for B&E were dropped due to lack of evidence.

Tommy's a drug addict; his trip to the bus stop with his child proves that. He's messed up beyond belief because of an addiction. I hope he cleans up in jail. I hope he can become a better man for his children he'll not see for 15 years except through plexiglass and bars.

I hope more that his children will not take after him. Or their aunt. Or their grandparents.

But none of that implies he did anything to Haleigh.

I know for a fact that Tommy Croslin does not have a missing child, and all the behavior you describe fits Ron Cummings to a Tee, oh and he also has a missing child. The Croslins went down hill as soon as Misty was exposed to Ronald. He has ruined so many lives.

I don't think you can blame the lives of Hank, Sr., Lisa Croslin, and Joe Overstreet on Ron Cummings. The Croslin parents have been doing drugs for years, along with various other crimes to support their habits. I also think it far more likely that the upbringing of these Croslin siblings has influenced the way they live in regard to drugs and criminality. It may be more like "birds of a feather" finding each other.

You said it all much better than I did,,,,,,,,I fail to understand why some people say he is a drug addict like it is some excuse for his appalling behaviour....I am so tired of hearing so many excuses for what people are doing tohurt others...It is always blame it on something else other than the the person standing up and taking the hard knocks they created.....These are the most selfish people I have ever heard of.....You are right,,,he is a very scarry person....

Buh-bye Tommy.

I don't understand you or your family, but I have a feeling you came into this world with the odds stacked against you.

I'll send up some prayers for you & your family & for the strength to do the right thing by Haleigh.

There are lots of "us" who were born with the odds stacked against us. Believe me I could tell you horror tales of my infancy up to 18yrs old that would make you cry..I wont though.....Each of us are given a brain and a heart,,unless something happened to short circuit the brain,,,to show human kindness and just plain respect to others....there comes a time for a person to show this, NOT seek only for personal gratification.....these people dont love, they dont respect others, they dont care about anyone but themselves,,,they dont care what happened to a precious little 5 year old Haleigh. My prayers are going out to Haleigh...

You said it all much better than I did,,,,,,,,I fail to understand why some people say he is a drug addict like it is some excuse for his appalling behaviour....I am so tired of hearing so many excuses for what people are doing tohurt others...It is always blame it on something else other than the the person standing up and taking the hard knocks they created.....These are the most selfish people I have ever heard of.....You are right,,,he is a very scarry person....

For myself, I am not making excuses for his behavior; he made his bed, he's going to lay in it for 15 years. His children are his only known victims at this point. There is nothing to substantiate a claim that he did anything to harm Haleigh.

--------------

Hi, count me in on the age thingy.The way things are going with Jose,I'm hoping to make it for kc's. trial.:dance:

I have not been well myself..I hope I am still here, too....I want to see justice for Caylee...I want to see Justice for Haleigh...I know I wont be here to see TC get out of prison. Darn

If I may ask,,,anyone??? Tommy got 15 yrs, with 10 probation and $50K fine..How is he ever going to pay &50,000.00 in fines. No one has mentioned if this follows him forever or stops when he is released from prison....Is he expected to be indebted to the court until this is paid? This could turn out to be a life sentence.

For myself, I am not making excuses for his behavior; he made his bed, he's going to lay in it for 15 years. His children are his only known victims at this point. There is nothing to substantiate a claim that he did anything to harm Haleigh.

Thanks for your response.....But I guess what upsets me more than anything is this world is so ready to make excuses for peoples bad behaviour...What ever happened to personal responsibility?

There are lots of "us" who were born with the odds stacked against us. Believe me I could tell you horror tales of my infancy up to 18yrs old that would make you cry..I wont though.....Each of us are given a brain and a heart,,unless something happened to short circuit the brain,,,to show human kindness and just plain respect to others....there comes a time for a person to show this, NOT seek only for personal gratification.....these people dont love, they dont respect others, they dont care about anyone but themselves,,,they dont care what happened to a precious little 5 year old Haleigh. My prayers are going out to Haleigh...
Good for you! You're one of the 'lucky' ones, but the real world often doesn't work, that way. It just doesn't. It's almost like some people lose an important piece to THE BIG PUZZLE OF LIFE, & are destined to never find it. But, that doesn't justify criminal behavior, drug abuse, child abuse, or anything else. There comes a point, when these people have to answer for their own actions, & yes, I think they deserve punishment. Understanding why these people are the way they are, doesn't matter much. It becomes less about feeling empathy for them, & more about protecting the innocents, from their actions. & there's not a person involved in this case, who doesn't know right from wrong, & understand consequences. That's why they've spent over a year, lieing & covering-up. & that's what makes these people so unsympathetic, IMO. Haleigh's death wasn't caused by some sad, immature, accident. (& this is just my opinion), It was caused & carried out by a selfishness, that most of us, will never understand. Thank God.

If I may ask,,,anyone??? Tommy got 15 yrs, with 10 probation and $50K fine..How is he ever going to pay &50,000.00 in fines. No one has mentioned if this follows him forever or stops when he is released from prison....Is he expected to be indebted to the court until this is paid? This could turn out to be a life sentence.
It's my understanding, (but I could be wrong), that once a person is released, he is responsble, (in most cases, by payment plan), to pay his fine. I would guess that if he misses a payment, or blows the fine off, he would be arrested, for breaking probation.

I'm not trying to argue with you, because I'll be the 1st to admit, that I know no more now, than I did the day, this case 1st. broke. But regarding claims that Tommy harmed Haleigh...I think his own self serving stories, & He, Himself, placing himself at the death scene & disposal site, have done more to substantiate those claims, than everything else, put together. Tommy is Tommy's own worst enemy. & for those of us who are trying to add 2+2...when we calculate HIS stories in with him being named a suspect, we get 4. It is what it is.

I'm not trying to argue with you, because I'll be the 1st to admit, that I know no more now, than I did the day, this case 1st. broke. But regarding claims that Tommy harmed Haleigh...I think his own self serving stories, & He, Himself, placing himself at the death scene & disposal site, have done more to substantiate those claims, than everything else, put together. Tommy is Tommy's own worst enemy. & for those of us who are trying to add 2+2...when we calculate HIS stories in with him being named a suspect, we get 4. It is what it is.

Dodie, not disagreeing with your arithmetic, but I would respectfully point out there are more than one whose sum of their actions equals much higher numbers than 4.

IMO The scariest thing about Tommy is that he was not raised in any way whatsoever. He was taught by his mother how to take advantage of people, steal from them, lie to them, and put himself first- always- cuz he knew nobody else ever would. Tommy has never known good, he is like a person who moves to another country and doesn't know the language.. never even heard of the language! Everything he does is justifiable to himself.. everything. And sadly because of the life he lived, the way he spent his childhood- he will never understand how others CAN'T justify it.

JMO

IMO In the mind of a person like that they only thing that is not justifiable is child rape.

Had he stayed in the home on the downword spiral he was on for much longer I fear those children would have ended up in a car addicent or something with him. That would be making them victims

I don't think you can blame the lives of Hank, Sr., Lisa Croslin, and Joe Overstreet on Ron Cummings. The Croslin parents have been doing drugs for years, along with various other crimes to support their habits. I also think it far more likely that the upbringing of these Croslin siblings has influenced the way they live in regard to drugs and criminality. It may be more like "birds of a feather" finding each other.

How can Ron Cummings violent, drug laden past be explained? Ron started getting into drugs and violence at an early age. He spent part of his teenage years with Teresa, maybe she had some influence on Ron and that is where he learned to do some of the illegal things? We don't know the details about why Teresa did not raise Ron and his sister. We do know that GGMS commented that when Ron returned from staying with Teresa he had changed in a very negative way.

Ron inherited addiction problems...imo. I will always believe he is an alcoholic.

It's my understanding, (but I could be wrong), that once a person is released, he is responsble, (in most cases, by payment plan), to pay his fine. I would guess that if he misses a payment, or blows the fine off, he would be arrested, for breaking probation.

If Tommy will have to be responsible for the $50K this could turn into a life sentence from the way I am looking at it..How can he pay all that money back with his record without going back to thieving when he gets out. That is going to be very hard

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back