2010.08.06 - Tommy gets 15 years!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can Ron Cummings violent, drug laden past be explained? Ron started getting into drugs and violence at an early age. He spent part of his teenage years with Teresa, maybe she had some influence on Ron and that is where he learned to do some of the illegal things? We don't know the details about why Teresa did not raise Ron and his sister. We do know that GGMS commented that when Ron returned from staying with Teresa he had changed in a very negative way.

As a matter of fact, an accurate summation of what GGM said would be:

He was an angry, aloof, foul mouthed, disrepectful (Unusual Person)**

Anger and a sense of remoteness had marked Cummings for years, said his grandmother Annette Sykes....."He just had a dirty mouth," she said. "He was very disrespectful."

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

**Note** I decided to self edit and save Kimster the trouble.

With Tommys sentence, please correct me if I am wrong but it would appear to me Tommy will be under the watchful eye of the LE for the next 25 years, as far as I am concerned that would be a life sentence for me. Not to mention all the money he wont be able to pay back.....

I suspect the lien/fine was the reason Lindsy filed for divorce. She is free from that now.

I do not know how that works. If tommy was indigent, they know he could never pay it. It must be another thing to litigate when he is released. I have no idea what they do if you can't pay it.

As a matter of fact, an accurate summation of what GGM said would be:

He was an angry, aloof, foul mouthed, disrepectful (Unusual Person)**

**Note** I decided to self edit and save Kimster the trouble.

LOL, Papa, I didn't mean to be inaccurate, I was just generalizing GGMS' interview about Ron's upbringing. There is so much posted about the horrific influence Hank Sr. and Lisa had on their children and what it has done to their lives; I was just asking about Ron's excuse for being the way his is. He is sitting in jail just like the Croslins. Surely at least part of his upbringing could have influenced some of his decisions...........I can't go into detailed descriptions or I would be on Time out.:dance:

I suspect the lien/fine was the reason Lindsy filed for divorce. She is free from that now.

I do not know how that works. If tommy was indigent, they know he could never pay it. It must be another thing to litigate when he is released. I have no idea what they do if you can't pay it.

My experience has pretty much been -you had better come up with the money or they are gonna violate your probation. Most people I think just believe 'em and find a way to pay it. Or ignore it for as long as they can then go back to jail for awhile and get out and do it over again..

I never had an interest in finding out if they'd follow through with violating me so I can't tell you if they actually do or not.

Maybe they are required to pay a certain amount monthly while in prison, even if it is small. Inmates can work for pay (low pay) in prison in many facilities.

Once a person is released from prison they have a fee payment schedule. They have to meet this or have permission to miss or reduce any payment. However, to put them back in prison for failure to pay their fines seems ludicrous to me since it would just add more fines and become be a vicious cycle that they would never crawl out from under.

OK...IDK about any of this so please go ahead and ignore this. :crazy:

LOL, Papa, I didn't mean to be inaccurate, I was just generalizing GGMS' interview about Ron's upbringing. There is so much posted about the horrific influence Hank Sr. and Lisa had on their children and what it has done to their lives; I was just asking about Ron's excuse for being the way his is. He is sitting in jail just like the Croslins. Surely at least part of his upbringing could have influenced some of his decisions...........I can't go into detailed descriptions or I would be on Time out.:dance:

Absolutley, his family is just as bad as the other one, IMO.

If Tommy will have to be responsible for the $50K this could turn into a life sentence from the way I am looking at it..How can he pay all that money back with his record without going back to thieving when he gets out. That is going to be very hard

So will trying to find employment..

I feel Tommy's arrest for drug trafficking has made him stronger. Tommy told Judge LaRue he refused to take the drugs that were available to him in jail and I believe the suffering he endured as a result of doing drugs has given him the will and strength to change his ways and he is on the road to recovery. He is a different person than he was before, and IMO, I think he will make the best of his time in jail and eventually he be able to help others which is what his father hoped to do with his life. I think down the road Tommy will make his parents and family proud. Tommy said when he left the court room, "God is with me", and I truly believe Tommy is a reformed man. JMO

he'll probably be able to get it reduced, somehow, but the courts will tell him to quit wining & get a job. But seriously, after hearing his name & the word suspect, uttered together in court, I doubt Tommy is too worried about how he's gonna pay that fine. Even if he hadn't been named a suspect, it's MOO, that he wouldn't be worried. These people, don't ever think, plan, or worry ahead. It's always about 'right now'.

Tommy has now been transferred. He is an inmate in Franklin Correctional Institution.

Tommy has now been transferred. He is an inmate in Franklin Correctional Institution.

The inmate for whom you registered, HANK CROSLIN with offender number V35906, has been transferred from the Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit to the custody of Franklin C.I. as of 8/18/2010. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back