2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the next funniest thing i've heard was George denying the sexual abuse allegations and covering up for KC for saying it all in the same breath.

So weak.

I've thought about this too. I don't know where the prisons are located in Florida, but I imagine George and Cindy will move to be close to wherever Casey is sent. I wonder if Casey will allow them to visit her? Somehow, I doubt it.
I bet they won't send her to the same prison as Maya, or the Robyns, unless they keep her in PC.

And the next funniest thing i've heard was George denying the sexual abuse allegations and covering up for KC for saying it all in the same breath.

So weak.

But couldn't pull out of his mouth to say she is out and out lying...

Passing it onto Cindy, she would never allow it or that ICA said it to comfort her co-prisoner...witchful thinking Georgie...JMHO

In her jailhouse letter, ICA claimed to have told CA and CA just brushed it off adding, "is that why you're a *advertiser censored*"! If we are to believe a proven liar...JMHO

It's really shameful how with all these fabrications from the A's, Caylee's memory is not being honored..Caylee, once again, takes the backseat to the felonious ICA....Karma will come knocking...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just don't get how NBC cannot see through the BS, they have these "grieving Grandparents" on the show for the anniversary of Caylee's birthday. The one and only true victim in all this was Caylee, and they are still allowed to spin it onto Casey? Poor Casey is the victim? Really? What about Caylee? What about discussing what might have happened to her, and that they might hope to stop whatever that might have been, so little innocent children may not suffer at the hands of any? Yet, these miscreants think only of themselves, not the precious innocent one, who lost her life. And, the ignorant news media allows this? They too know the truth. This is still about ratings. They know that there are many who follow this case, and they want to be part of the, we had the crazy Anthony's on when they said.. (fill in the blank ) club. And, they know we are watching. Arrrrggghh

Bingo! you said it exactly how I have been feeling, I dont see Casey as a victim. I see all around her as the victims and Caylee bless her soul paid the ultimate price:( It seems anyone who was around Casey became a victim.
From having your credit cards used, your checks stolen, being cursed at, and Caylee, OMG she was just born into a storm. I feel so sorry for her and I so hope she gets some justice.

The Anthonys could do better if they went on TV and told signs to LOOK FOR. Maybe it could help save another child from the horrendous end their Granddaughter came to. It is a waste IMO to keep doing these "our poor daughter" interviews. To me, she is nothing more than another Susan Smith type.

And the A's are like the Mr and Mrs Peterson types. We can all look forward to a 'Free Innocent KC' website by the A's when all said and done. And KC will sit and rot in prison, just like SP. Scottie ain't going nowhere, despite the fams efforts.

Another Contradiction In Today's Interview -4/22/09
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chwG7uYOcKk&NR=1[/ame]

Detective Voicemail Contradicts Early Show Interview 4/22/09
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMrCOonKztc&NR=1[/ame]

Cindy Anthony's BIG LIE!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8goUOxdWPu0&feature=related[/ame]

Tips & Tricks! Dodging Questions the Cindy Anthony Way!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1oC0q-2nQ&feature=related[/ame]

Sense of entitlement??? Is this where the psychic's came in??? Always combative...OUCH!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJl3S4Shkjk&NR=1[/ame]

Justice for Caylee

"Tips & Tricks! Dodging Questions the Cindy Anthony Way!", from LLL's video
clip. Bill O'Reilly, "Ya know what? I don't want to see this woman, I don't want to see this Grandmother anymore". lol

Cindy says she can't believe the remains are Caylee. But the child was wrapped in a blanket from the house, a laundry bag from the house, trash bags similar to bags from the house, duct tape obviously from the home, a heart-shaped hairclip same as is seen in Caylee's hair, heart-shaped sticker from the house and hair from the scalp of the child that matches hair from the brush CA personally gave LE. So what other person from her household killed this mysterious child. Because if KC did not do it then someone from their household certainly did.

I think many of our posters are right. CA is ready to snap and needs help now. Good lord when asked a question about what is ahead for them with KC she talking about the foundation again. Are they planning on paying their mortgage by soliciting money for this foundation? Making money off this child is still on their minds. You treat TM/TES like dirt and then expect people to hand over money for a foundation that has done nothing. George's message to people who ride by his home to get out there and volunteer do something productive with your life. Slapping my head and gasping at the same time. GA you are actively trying to ruin the lives of 4,000 volunteers for TES and you had the nerve to mention volunteers. GA if you're not part of the solution....you're part of the problem....... jmo

Not to mention the ashes she kept of this poor mystery child that is not Caylee! You would *think* that if she had any shadow of a doubt of those remains being from Caylee....she would NOT have had the body cremated.
What about this poor other kid..does't he/she deserve justice too.

Of course we all know its Caylee ..but you get what I'm saying..:steamed:

Like Mother Like Daughter:

Let me speak or i'll leave! ie: I am not in control!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4MCED--no[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJl3S4Shkjk[/ame]

Ya know, I can watch that Fox interview with Megan every day. She KICKS the Sh*# right back to Cindy. It's about Caylee, NOT you !

Ya know, I can watch that Fox interview with Megan every day. She KICKS the Sh*# right back to Cindy. It's about Caylee, NOT you !

Don't you wish every interviewer since then would use Megan's style of questioning? We'd have a whole lot less rubbish and a lot more information sooner. I wonder if the ABC's of the world are afraid the Anthony's won't come on the show at all if they do an interview asking the real questions. It looks like since one backed down, they all backed down. So now we all sit and watch absolute BS coming out of the Anthony's mouths.

Oh I wish I wish all the companies had held the line - Cindy would have buckled because I don't think she'd be able to stand not having her face in front of the cameras. They shouldn't have given in to her.

Hilarious that listed along the left side of the video playlist is a story entitled "Squirrel takes cab to vet" !!!! I went back to try and list the URL but I can't find the story now, but trust me it was there......They probably took it down so that JB won't go after that squirrel for homicide.

Also CA says at one point that the prosecution has no evidence to go after KC, that there is no link from Caylee's remains/remain site to KC. Well from what I remember there is a lot of circumstancial evidence linking her to both the site & Caylee's remains. Plus we don't know what all they've put together yet. But what I wish the interviewer would say is that there is no forensic evidence b/c Caylee's remains were skeletonized when discovered and that is b/c KC didn't report her daughter missing...EVER, only CA did 31 days later! Hence that does away with alot of the lab evidence that could convict her. Also I wish the interviewer would bring up the smell in KC's car, the dogs hitting on her trunk, the dna in the trunk that is a match to Caylee, the duct tape from the A home, numerous items found at the remains site that came from the A home, KC's selling Caylee's pic's for profit w/i a month of her arrest (or discovery-can't remember), and how KC never looked for her daughter......not on one occasion!! And if we are to believe RD & TMc, KC didn't even cry. or show interest in her dead daughter when she was out on bail.

These people are still infuriating. And I honestly don't get GA's attitude toward his child that accused him of "messing with her as a kid"---I would be livid and it would take a lot of time on my knees to forgive my child that infraction. But that's just me. And I wouldn't be able to see them again or publicly support them again until a public & private - and a recantation took place. But that's just me. It really makes me wonder what the truth is. Just saying.....and that's KNOWING KC is a professional liar.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24620821/detail.html

:cow:

Hilarious that listed along the left side of the video playlist is a story entitled "Squirrel takes cab to vet" !!!! I went back to try and list the URL but I can't find the story now, but trust me it was there......They probably took it down so that JB won't go after that squirrel for homicide.

Also CA says at one point that the prosecution has no evidence to go after KC, that there is no link from Caylee's remains/remain site to KC. Well from what I remember there is a lot of circumstancial evidence linking her to both the site & Caylee's remains. Plus we don't know what all they've put together yet. But what I wish the interviewer would say is that there is no forensic evidence b/c Caylee's remains were skeletonized when discovered and that is b/c KC didn't report her daughter missing...EVER, only CA did 31 days later! Hence that does away with alot of the lab evidence that could convict her. Also I wish the interviewer would bring up the smell in KC's car, the dogs hitting on her trunk, the dna in the trunk that is a match to Caylee, the duct tape from the A home, numerous items found at the remains site that came from the A home, KC's selling Caylee's pic's for profit w/i a month of her arrest (or discovery-can't remember), and how KC never looked for her daughter......not on one occasion!! And if we are to believe RD & TMc, KC didn't even cry. or show interest in her dead daughter when she was out on bail.

These people are still infuriating. And I honestly don't get GA's attitude toward his child that accused him of "messing with her as a kid"---I would be livid and it would take a lot of time on my knees to forgive my child that infraction. But that's just me. And I wouldn't be able to see them again or publicly support them again until a public & private - and a recantation took place. But that's just me. It really makes me wonder what the truth is. Just saying.....and that's KNOWING KC is a professional liar.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24620821/detail.html

Well, as George said, he doesn't want to call her a liar or anything, you know.

I think George has hit a new all-time low.... how low can you go? I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Mallory discussed this with Lee. (and i'm sure she did) Any 'normal' girlfriend would be saying, "Are you going to just let her say this about you and not defend yourself?" and/or "Did you do it?" One would think Mallory should be feeling quite distressed and embarrassed about this...especially with her honey Lee mouthing "I love you" in court. Apparently not though.. She is still categorized as the 'future daughter in-law' and having get togethers with her future inlaws.
Wow. :waitasec: Low self-esteem? I would have been long gone ages ago. H*ll no.

But couldn't pull out of his mouth to say she is out and out lying...

Passing it onto Cindy, she would never allow it or that ICA said it to comfort her co-prisoner...witchful thinking Georgie...JMHO

In her jailhouse letter, ICA claimed to have told CA and CA just brushed it off adding, "is that why you're a *advertiser censored*"! If we are to believe a proven liar...JMHO

It's really shameful how with all these fabrications from the A's, Caylee's memory is not being honored..Caylee, once again, takes the backseat to the felonious ICA....Karma will come knocking...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sooooooo..... He didn't molest his daughter. Not because he's a morally upstanding individual. Not because his religion forbids such actions. Not because it's illegal to do so. But because CINDY. WOULDN'T. ALLOW. IT????

Absolutely jaw-dropping.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/137220/Cindy-Anthony:-Casey-is-a-victim
Cindy Anthony: Casey is a victim
snip-
Cindy Anthony says even though so much time has passed, they're no closer to knowing what really happened to their granddaughter.

"We're not. It's just been so long and there’s still evidence that needs to be found,” Cindy Anthony said. “There's still no connection to Caylee’s remains to Casey or anybody else, and that's what's very difficult."
nomorestupid.jpg

Not necessarily... I was molested by my uncle, and he was a mouse of a man, NOT my opinion only, my husband had met him too!
And... Cindy's response to Casey's admission is also typical of mothers of victims when they tell them, they are not often believed. My mother desperately wanted to believe her brother incapable of such a thing over me, her daughter!

Very true. I knew a lady who wasn't believed. Family would be very upset with her for such claims. She stopped making the claims and blocked it out, she was young at the time. When she was a teen, her Mother accused her of sleeping around. She was shocked and told her Mother she was still a virgin. Her Mother slapped her when she said that, and it all came rushing back to her.

Which pointed out that her Mother DID know the truth the whole time.

It is traumatizing when your not believed. I'm so sorry you went through that.

Linask--I am so sorry you had to endure that. :blowkiss:

BBM

I am not the victim of incest, however I am the victim (I hate that word) of a sexual crime. It is traumatizing when your own family chooses to ignore it and chooses to be polite and considerate to your perp. It is also demeaning to watch your own family invite your perp around your family functions. For me, being betrayed by my own family like that was worse than the actual crime against me. I know that may shock some of you.....but these are people I expected to take up for me, so it felt like being victimized over and over again, every time it would happen. My case has special circumstances, but that doesn't change the pain, the way you feel that you are "nothing, and do not matter" when your loved ones behave this way. Since hitting menopause, IDK, I've changed, and say what I think now-a-days, so I am feeling like after 20+ years....I just might have the strength to confront this . We'll see, time will tell.
I don't think it out of the realm of possibilities that this incest took place.(BTW-I could just as easily believe that it never happened). But if it did, CA not believing KC, coupled with the fact that KC saw herself trapped in that A household for a long time to come, also coupled with the jealous dynamics going on b/t CA & KC for Caylee's affection and loyalty.....recipe for disaster. I can easily believe that KC's rage began to build about all these things.....and we all know where that lead. You have to remember that I believe CA to be one of those people that could tell you to do something "this" way one day, and the next day you do it her way, but it's wrong....on the next day, she wants it done "that" way. It leaves one so confused. So I can see an unpredictable, unable to be pleased mother who was "lord" over KC----drving her nuts. Just imagine yourself trying to live with CA.....who could last a day?

I am not excusing KC.....she must pay, whatever the jury decides....I'm just saying, if we find out the molestation is true, we already know she lived with emotional/psychological abuse....I could then see where KC just "lost it". Poor Caylee, as has been said before, she never had a chance.

I have two completely irrelevant questions. 1. How do they keep their house so freakishly clean? 2. How long are they going to refer to MP as their son's "almost" or "soon-to-be" fiance? They have been calling her that for two years now.

Well, as George said, he doesn't want to call her a liar or anything, you know.

I think George has hit a new all-time low.... how low can you go? I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Mallory discussed this with Lee. (and i'm sure she did) Any 'normal' girlfriend would be saying, "Are you going to just let her say this about you and not defend yourself?" and/or "Did you do it?" One would think Mallory should be feeling quite distressed and embarrassed about this...especially with her honey Lee mouthing "I love you" in court. Apparently not though.. She is still categorized as the 'future daughter in-law' and having get togethers with her future inlaws.
Wow. :waitasec: Low self-esteem? I would have been long gone ages ago. H*ll no.

Yes, Mal seems to be the new darling of the family. Well she's now on KC's it list! ha Mal better hope KC never gets out as she will be the first in KC's sights to "take out". After all.....the attention is all for KC, don't ya know!?

JMHO

Observations:

CA says Caylee's birth was one of the most exciting days of her life... She forgets she was denying KC was pregnant!

CA admits 911 call was "excited utterance."

CA can't tell the difference between "attacking KC," and bringing justice for Caylee.

CA "If KC is capable of that, I'm capable of that because were cut from the same fabric."

So interesting that she can keep both of these thought at the same time:
Caylee is alive, and Caylee is dead, but KC didn't do it.

CA: I want the truth to come out, and I want the evidence to show KC had nothing to do with it. (CA wants the world to conform to her wants)

CA: Wants to put more effort into the foundation, but still can believe Caylee is alive. (Doesn't say she won't rest until she finds Caylee)

GA: "I want the truth to come out no matter what." (I believe him)

bbm

I believe Cindy is capable of murder. Therefore, I believe Casey murdered Caylee.

and

I believe Casey murdered Caylee. Therefore, I believe Cindy is capable of murder.

Take that, Cindy!! :croc:

ETA: I don't believe Cindy murdered Caylee or helped Casey murder Caylee but I do believe Cindy is capable of murder. I believe Cindy's darling daughter murdered Caylee on her own!

Not necessarily... I was molested by my uncle, and he was a mouse of a man, NOT my opinion only, my husband had met him too!
Wanted to add/clarify the type: think sneaky, deceptive, creepy, NOT domineering physical abuser, although those types are sexual abusers too. I can see George being much like my uncle... He manipulated situations to get me alone, and... my family also kept trying to throw me together with him at family parties and such long after they knew. I never let him be near me again or my daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy