2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked Kerry Sanders to pursue the DNA issue when CA says it "doesn't make sense", she's having "others" look at it, and therefore Caylee may still be alive.

Being a nurse, you would have beyond a basic understanding of DNA, what specifically, Cindy, does not make sense to you about the DNA results?

Who are the "others" that you have looking into it?

And Cindy's answer would be:

I can't get into that right now. It just doesn't make any sense.

But interviewers never push her up against the wall when they have the opportunity. :banghead:
I sure hope it isn't Ginny or Luke who are doing the looking.

That mortgage was refinanced and calculated on "anticipated income." What else could they possibly be anticipating but the ill-gotten gains from such a deal?
Is this true...anticipated income? Do ya have a link? TIA

Is this true...anticipated income? Do ya have a link? TIA

I don't have it handy, I'm sorry. It was in an article reporting on the resolution of the foreclosure, and there were so many of them.

This is pretty standard language. Banks of course have to look into what income you have in order to make an informed decision about continuing the mortgage or not. This includes what income you expect to get in the future, or "anticipated income."

Since Cindy and George have limited income now (her disability is all we know of), they must have something good coming down the road IMO.

Here is today's (08/14/2010) SATURDAY'S appearance on the Today Show (Thanks Patty!):

George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video
No amount of money in the world would make it worth subjecting myself to having to view these photos and videos on national tv. Could not do it...no way, no how. Everyone is right...they're doing it for themselves and doing it for Casey. I hope they had a wonderful weekend in Manhattan. Shame on them.

ETA: I remember in Megyn Kelly's interview how Cindy offered herself up to the network. What did she say...you can fly me anywhere? It just boils my blood how they used this poor child's death to their advantage.

I just can't wait for the SA (preferably Linda Drane Burdick for me!) to tear apart CA on the stand about these obvious inconsistencies ...how she speaks of Caylee as dead, then has the audacity to say she's alive.

CA is the epitome of an oxymoron. Moron being the keyword here.

Mallory seems to enjoy the flavor of Anthony-brand KoolAid and that makes me question her judgement. She's really immersed herself in the lunacy, being involved in "the foundation" and getting her own mother in on the action. I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear she and Lee would allow Casey to babysit.

All I can say is she really must love Lee. There isn't a man in the world who would be worth my having to put up with in-laws like Casey, Cindy and George Anthony! Not a single one!

He really treats her like garbage as well, making Casey's letter a part of his present to her? Letting her know that Casey approves of her. Very disturbing. Mallory communication to Casey was disturbing as well. Unbelievable.

I love how Cindy claims that Casey is also a victim in the Saturday interview.

She's right. Casey is a victim of Cindys overwhelming obsession with controlling EVERYTHING. I really feel Cindy is as much to blame for the loss of this child as her daughter is.

He really treats her like garbage as well, making Casey's letter a part of his present to her? Letting her know that Casey approves of her. Very disturbing. Mallory communication to Casey was disturbing as well. Unbelievable.

Reminds me of Jonestown (I think that was the name). The religious followers drank the kool-aid that had been poisoned. What makes people follow after these crazies.....???

Reminds me of Jonestown (I think that was the name). The religious followers drank the kool-aid that had been poisoned. What makes people follow after these crazies.....???
For CA, GA, LA and MP it is all Greed ... self entitlement to what others have ... take, take, take.

Forget Caylee. But let's see how much money we can get from her murder. This is the A clan motto.

I love how Cindy claims that Casey is also a victim in the Saturday interview.

She's right. Casey is a victim of Cindys overwhelming obsession with controlling EVERYTHING. I really feel Cindy is as much to blame for the loss of this child as her daughter is.

To me, this was the most offensive statement that Cindy could have made! Caylee is the only innocent victim here and Cindy continues to try to edge her out by claiming they are all victims as well. Cindy is so self-absorbed that she has no idea that people find this opinion shocking. That guy who always sits by her in court is not doing his job very well if he's the one who is supposed to be helping her build a good image for future book or movie deals!!!

To me, this was the most offensive statement that Cindy could have made! Caylee is the only innocent victim here and Cindy continues to try to edge her out by claiming they are all victims as well. Cindy is so self-absorbed that she has no idea that people find this opinion shocking. That guy who always sits by her in court is not doing his job very well if he's the one who is supposed to be helping her build a good image for future book or movie deals!!!

Bold mine.

I bet that Jim L. thinks that more $$$ can be made with a "cuckoo" Cindy. He's really no better than any of 'em trying to make money off of Caylee. They all make me :sick:

This is the second interview in a row where George said "people forget how all this started..."

What do you think he's getting at there?

gnatcher said:
This is the second interview in a row where George said "people forget how all this started..."

If not for CA making those 911 calls, no one would have been the wiser as to what became of Caylee. Maybe this is what he's alluding to???JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I sure wish I knew what Jim L. of the Today show is cooking up in collaboration with the A's. There is no doubt in my mind a deal has been cut and we will see it post-trial. The A's are in dire straights for long-term cash options, knowing they will be hard-pressed to find any employer or potential co-workers that would want them around. And Spindy as a nurse, will never fly. No one trusts her. She would be a PR nightmare for a hospital or doctors office. They know they have become Pariah's in the US and beyond. They need to grab a big $ deal so they can live in relative seclusion and also to pay for KC's appeals. CA already gave us the hint.. she doesn't know where they will be in a year. Trust me, she has plans.

Why couldn't she return to her prior job - she wasn't in contact with patients as such. She's about as disabled as an Olympian athelete imo. She could run circles around the truly disabled peole that I know. Her only disability is diahrrea (sic) of the mouth.

Why couldn't she return to her prior job - she wasn't in contact with patients as such. She's about as disabled as an Olympian athelete imo. She could run circles around the truly disabled peole that I know. Her only disability is diahrrea (sic) of the mouth.

Post-traumatic stress from all those hammer and baseball bat wheeling protesters......oh, wait.....that was her!!!!! jmo

Post-traumatic stress from all those hammer and baseball bat wheeling protesters......oh, wait.....that was her!!!!! jmo

thLOLbouncesmiley170.gif

I agree this is offensive but what I found even more so was Cindy saying at the "911 call" hearing, "I respect Casey." I ranted at the time so I'll not do so I'll stop now :banghead:

I have no idea what he is alluding to and wonder if he even knows. But I can tell you no one has forgotten how all this started. Caylee missing 31 days, his daughter did not report her missing while she partied, and lied to LE.

See, no one has forgotten George!

Because stuck in some back office or leading the trauma team in the ER, members of the Nursing profession are expected to embody certain qualities that inspire public confidence and trust. Cindy embodies none of these core values. She managed to act her way through the past decade or so without drawing attention to herself and likely could have held it together as well as she needed to to shuffle papers until retirement but then all this started and the real Cindy emerged.
I'd be very surprised if Gentiva had even considered taking her back. I wouldn't be surprised if they fielded many calls a day from clients and their families concerned that CA might have access to their patient files or their loved one at all. Her employers watch TV and read the news. They have seen her lies in action, her ability to perjure herself, the non-therapeutic way she deals with any and all opposition. I bet they may have allerted her licensing body and that Cindy is being investigated as we speak with an eye of relieving her of her nursing license.
CA really is disabled when it comes to Nursing. Or should be if the Florida State Nursing authority is doing their job of protecting the public and profile of the Nursing profession.

Does he mean Caylee missing for 31 days and her mother running around the bars having a great time while looking for Caylee at the same time in those same bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny