2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see it now....

Dear Casey,
I regret to inform you that.....

I mean really??!! Can this dude even continue practicing now? Tumms and Rolaids are not going to help him at all.

Hi TO, I do think your correct now that I am actually reading the entire BC interview. :seeya: I have a feeling though someone is having a bad weekend again. jmo

I have a feeling Brad won't be getting a Christmas card from Baez this year.

I have the feeling there's another ER visit for Baez in the future. His stomach is shot at this point and his ulcers are busting with this document release.

And those PI's better get themselves some lawyers quickly, 'cause they are going down too.

Slightly OT but related in a backwards kind of way:

Some of the internecine blog squabbling that erupted so vociferously just before this doc dump makes slightly more sense to me now.

And now... a grand and percolating silence. Hmmmm.

Some of the internecine blog squabbling that erupted so vociferously just before this doc dump makes slightly more sense to me now.

You're talking about his, make the blogs stop, they're talking mean about me and my client stuff, can't have a fair trial whining? Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now. Dangit, Baez, we'd have nothing to talk about if you didn't keep GIVING us stuff to talk about!

Me thinks Pepto isn't going to help JB's tummy ache this time.

Me thinks he might even be wishing for a chicken bone!

Dear InSessions,
Please cover any hearings of disbarring JB etc -- part of me wants to see this more than the trial. (Only a small part -- I want a full trial with answers for Caylee more than anything!)

:seeya: See ya JB!! (IMHO, etc! LOL)

Me thinks he might even be wishing for a chicken bone!

Dear InSessions,
Please cover any hearings of disbarring JB etc -- part of me wants to see this more than the trial. (Only a small part -- I want a full trial with answers for Caylee more than anything!)

I can hear it now..."So, Spitzy, just how did that chicken bone make it's way into your bowels?" (I don't know why, but it wouldn't surprise me if he gave Dr. Spitz the nickname Spitzy, lol).

I know! I read through it so fast.. like a kid reading Harry Potter !! I will be looking at this one again.

This is so juicy that is why I hinted (it worked too! LOL) to Muzikman to upload the audio --- I will play this like a top ten hit song just for the $hits and grins of it all!

Me thinks he might even be wishing for a chicken bone! Dear InSessions,

THAT was funny. :lol::lol::lol:

I'll bet CM is doing the backstroke about now......wonder how fast it will take him to write a letter to the SA saying it was due to JB's youth and inexperience?

If he were smart, his letter would read........

Dear Chief Justice Judge Perry your humble and wise Your Honor:
Please excuse me from this case as there is another death qualified attorney aboard and I can't tarnish my retirement and sanction free career for an arrogant rookie.
Expedition of a ruling of my motion to withdraw respectfully requested.
C.M.

Then bow his head and pray his request to withdraw is responded to by the judge before someone else - whom doesn't watch TV but might wish she did if this slips by her in her media free world! LOL

If he were smart, his letter would read........

Dear Chief Justice Judge Perry your humble and wise Your Honor:
Please excuse me from this case as there is another death qualified attorney aboard and I can't tarnish my retirement and sanction free career for an arrogant rookie.
Expedition of a ruling of my motion to withdraw respectfully requested.
C.M.

Then bow his head and pray his request to withdraw is responded to by the judge before someone else - whom doesn't watch TV but might wish she did if this slips by her in her media free world! LOL

Kinda explains those "we're resigning because of the finances" blather we heard from AL and LKB, huh?

Yeah...and if you will read between the lines there, there have been evidently many, MANY times of incidents like this with JB according to BC....he just can't talk about them because it would violate his atty/client privilege when representing the As

I'm confused about this... why would it be ok and not a violation of atty/client privilege for BC to talk about the CA/GA letter to MN that JB went behind BC's back to get? And if for whatever reason, this revelation did not break ACP, what might the other revelations entail if they WOULD violate ACP?

Will we ever find out? Should this post be in the Lawyers' thread? Is everyone else as kerflunkeled as I am?

I'm confused about this... why would it be ok and not a violation of atty/client privilege for BC to talk about the CA/GA letter to MN that JB went behind BC's back to get? And if for whatever reason, this revelation did not break ACP, what might the other revelations entail if they WOULD violate ACP?

Will we ever find out? Should this post be in the Lawyers' thread? Is everyone else as kerflunkeled as I am?

That confused me a bit too. And what's more is that he said there was the understanding that legal stuff had to go through him to the A's. But I wonder how much the A's were going behind their own lawyer's back and doing underhanded things with or without Baez? I'm thinking he left because he saw he was being played by both sides here - Baez and the A's. Maybe what he can't talk about would make the A's look bad too, and he doesn't want to do that and risk a lawsuit from them?

Sanctions are going to be THE VERY LEAST of Jose Baez's worries. WOW!!!!!
Cue up "You Dropped A Bomb On Me".

Yes, this has been reported to the bar, there is no question in my mind. If not, it is only because they are finalizing the details to report, but it does not look like this will go well for Jose Baez, or Cheney Mason for that matter. In the words of Jeff Ashton, "This feigning of ignorance is getting old". I don't know how much Cheney Mason can hold up his hands and say it wasn't me to.

Muzikman, we love you!

I think we are witnessing a ..............
Self Thwarting by the defense!

EVIL GRIN -- I love how you make the defense use their dictionary! LMAO ROF

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back